Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17321 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2011
koolchicco:

Hahahaha. This guy don worsen the whole thing gan sef! U go fear analysis nah, grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ Koolchicco, I am Jamo, we dont back down! Tell him I said bring it!  angry angry you too!

Una too get mouth!! angry Being Jamo or lack of it doesn't make u a 'Power-Mike or even 'Thunder Balogun'. grin

In fact, I almost killed one Jamo Man today while he was busy mouthing off. (bruv bruv)angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2011
koolchicco:

Una too get mouth!! angry Being Jamo or lack of it doesn't make u a 'Power-Mike or even 'Thunder Balogun'. grin

In fact, I almost killed one Jamo Man today while he was busy mouthing off. (bruv bruv)angry

and what stopped you from "killing him"? the police or thinking that you might not get the upper hand?
lemme tell you, we are human beings so we wont win every battle but Jamos (REAL Jamos) won't back down, esp.
the women not to mention me! angry angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

and what stopped you from "killing him"? the police or thinking that you might not get the upper hand?
lemme tell you, we are human beings so we wont win every battle but Jamos (REAL Jamos) won't back down, esp.
the women not to mention me!  angry angry
angry

Jumps off to call mygoldie,googles,badonsky Area Mamas. . .
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

As for you Koolchicco if he smacks me I will punch him so hard his reflexes will cause him to kick you in the process!  angry angry
*pictures it and dies laughing!*  grin grin

Hope itz not moi u'r referring to? angry And chicco answer my gawd damn question
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2011
Allharem,

I am not Nigerian. I am akata and proud.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2011
p.wiz:

Hope itz not moi u'r referring to? angry And chicco answer my gawd damn question

Bia nwoke m I did already or which 'kweshun' again be that? undecided

*Sips on my Guilder*
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@Mrs chima,u gat it wrong manliness-head. I m in U.S right now but flying back to my place of residence next tomorrow morning.

Honestly,if not d fact that i m allergic to swimming pool (as written above,u know wot i mean),i would ve taken d responsibity upon myself on behalf of nairalanders so as to shut u up.

Is your old ID "lil-dicks"?  

No thanks.  I am not interested.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2011
p.wiz:

I  sure am.  angry

koolchicco:

angry

Jumps off to call mygoldie,googles,badonsky Area Mamas. . .

Call them. I'll take them all on and you!  angry angry
and if you dont STOP POSTING THAT GAY SMILEY! angry angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

What is up with the Chima hate? seriously tho.  You only have 7 posts yet she annoys you? dude are you serious?

As for you Koolchicco if he smacks me I will punch him so hard his reflexes will cause him to kick you in the process!  angry angry
*pictures it and dies laughing!*  grin grin

The thing is that SOME people are afraid to step up and vocalize using their ORIGINAL ID so what they do is go the beetch route and create another name to "vocalize" rather than be real with their thoughts and feelings.  

The problem that SOME people wear their heart on their sleeve online and when someone like me keep it real they run to moderators crying like beetches.  Some of them famous for hitting and snitching as I stated before.  

So let them hate that all they can do best.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

- Last warning! angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The thing is that SOME people are afraid to step up and vocalize using their ORIGINAL ID so what they do is go the beetch route and create another name to "vocalize" rather than be real with their thoughts and feelings.  

The problem that SOME people wear their heart on their sleeve online and when someone like me keep it real they run to moderators crying like beetches.  Some of them famous for hitting and snitching as I stated before.  

So let them hate that all they can do best.  

4 real tho. I hate to sound like a "Chima co-signer" as I am being called offline  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but I can't help it if some ppl keep it real and others don't. Don't want to cause any friction but it just might be
a cultural thing. Western women do not bite our tongue. . .for nobody.

koolchicco:

- Last warning! angry

Nothing but space and opportunity! *puts up my dukes*  angry angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

4 real tho. I hate to sound like a "Chima co-signer" as I am being called offline  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but I can't help it if some ppl keep it real and others don't. Don't want to cause any friction but it just might be
a cultural thing. Western women do not bite our tongue. . .for nobody.

Nothing but space and opportunity! *puts up my dukes*  angry angry

Oh no! Don't be a Chima cosigner if you do not want to EMBARRASS YOUR BOO and the nutriders.

(Looking at the screen like what now what to the haters)
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2011
I knew Chicco fight women.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2011
^^& he almost got his arse kicked by a Jamaican dude today!  grin

Mrs.Chima:

Oh no!  Don't be a Chima cosigner if you do not want to EMBARRASS YOUR BOO and the nutriders.  

(Looking at the screen like what now what to the haters)
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CHIMA!  grin grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2011
Here is the silly part,
this same dude who only have 7 or 8 posts claiming I am offensive and need to get laid while the poo crumbs giggle behind not realizing lil manliness just contradicting himself by doing the exact what he accused me of. 

It is amazing seeing the level of MOST.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 2:15am On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs Chima <<<<<<<< white woman angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 22, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@Mrs chima,u gat it wrong manliness-head. I m in U.S right now but flying back to my place of residence next tomorrow morning.

Honestly,if not d fact that i m allergic to swimming pool (as written above,u know wot i mean),i would ve taken d responsibity upon myself on behalf of nairalanders so as to shut u up.

You deserve to be buried alive. Im serious
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Blazay(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2011
@Topic,
This is the absolute fact.
The Black Jamos have better self-control.
Those Nigerian-UK babes are desperate sha.
Most of them soooooooo ugly(with faces like hardened criminals), faaaaaaaaaat and 'illegal' too, looking for 'papers'. . . .Stuck in one 'masters' programme or the other. . . or with visitors' visas for over 10 years while working with other peoples names and identifications. . . and jumping all over Nigerian sites in the cyber airways to get married at all cost so they can migrate to the US too. MOST live on the cyber airways as 'born-again' sluts.

The Nigerian-USA babes are more confident I think.

(me too, but I did bed her that night just to console her).

[size=16pt]Bwhaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa!!![/size]

This means it will take some 10 years before another dude 'waters' this 'ol lady's "flower pot"! cheesy

No wonder you went over there through the 'hustling' means too. Welcome to the world of 'sexual' slavery in England.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Real Aristos H-U-S-T L-E-R-S for trashy men too. . .even in their 40's and 50s.

The Nigeria Women are worst hit of all Black women, as most of them are not smart and did not have a boyfriend back home or abandoned him as soon as they got the England Visa, but they are all regretting right now, please my Black sister, I beseech, we are tired of been the laughing stock among African in Europe, as our women are the most single out here in England.

Damn right!
"Dumb and dumber"!
I have encountered many of them on the cyber airways too.
Many have crawled back to Nigeria with the fake passports they travelled to England with.
MOST are ex-convicts too.
All you have to do is read their writings. . . you can quickly ascertain their levels of confidence. . . in the toilets.
They would do ANYTHING TO GET LAID!!! cry
Pity!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 4:54am On Feb 22, 2011
Come on! Why are you guys even dating illiterate girls if it is a problem for you?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I  sure am. I NO GET UR TYM angry

and if you dont STOP POSTING THAT GAY SMILEY! angry angry

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ P.WIZ  grin grin

Blazay:

@Topic,
Most of them soooooooo ugly(with faces like hardened criminals), faaaaaaaaaat and 'illegal' too, looking for 'papers'. . . .Stuck in one 'masters' programme or the other. . . or with visitors' visas for over 10 years while working with other peoples names and identifications. . . and jumping all over Nigerian sites in the cyber airways to get married at all cost so they can migrate to the US too. MOST live on the cyber airways as 'born-again' sluts.

Really we have better self control? kewl.  grin grin Cause the way some of these
haters talk, we Jamos are the worst "things" under the sun.  tongue

lol be EASY on the Naija babes tho!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by annawhite(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
190 u berra talk to dis ur black broda!
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by annawhite(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
Blazay:

@Topic,

[size=16pt]Bwhaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa!!![/size]

This means it will take some 10 years before another dude 'waters' this 'ol lady's "flower pot"! cheesy

No wonder you went over there through the 'hustling' means too. Welcome to the world of 'sexual' slavery in England.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Real Aristos H-U-S-T L-E-R-S for trashy men too. . .even in their 40's and 50s.

Damn right!
"Dumb and dumber"!
I have encountered many of them on the cyber airways too.
Many have crawled back to Nigeria with the fake passports they travelled to England with.
MOST are ex-convicts too.
All you have to do is read their writings. . . you can quickly ascertain their levels of confidence. . . in the toilets.
They would do ANYTHING TO GET LAID!!! cry
Pity!
excuse me sir where are u from
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MMM2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
mobo999 thanks 4 de advice.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
Blazay:

The Black Jamos have better self-control
Funniest Shi, t!!! grin grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ P.WIZ grin grin

Really we have better self control? kewl. grin grin Cause the way some of these
haters talk, we Jamos are the worst "things" under the sun. tongue

lol be EASY on the Naija babes tho!

Look we know what goes on in Spanish town, Mountain view, Tivoli Garden, Dengham Town, do you want me to name all those Jamos ghetto town were all sort of ills take place.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by raphrinco: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2011
SO SORRY,U DONT HAV TO BLAME YOUR SELF, PLEASE BLACK WOMEN IN LONDON ,GO TO MY EMAIL :raphrinco4real@yahoo.com AND LETS START CONTACTING EACHOTHER, KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Omo9ja3(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2011
annawhite:

excuse me sir where are u from

[/color]
    [color=#990000][color=#006600]Exckiss me can i marry u >>>>>>>>> i has black skins
[/color]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by annawhite(f): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2011
yes u cn,but i want sum1 in ENGLAND OR LONDON,not sum iab attendant in a russian factory
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by earthrealm(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by annawhite(f): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2011
wetin i talk na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.