Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

How I Wrote A Book In A Day And How You Can Do The Same :-) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Wrote A Book In A Day And How You Can Do The Same :-) (133 Views)

I Wrote A Chatgpt Prompt To Generate Insane Art Styles / Jim Ovia Launches "Africa Rise And Shine" Book In New York (PHOTOS) / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wrote A Book In A Day And How You Can Do The Same :-) by Ortega101: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2020
You wouldn't believe it...

But it's true.

I never knew until I started analyzing how far I've come.

"Boy! I'm onto doing something similar to Grant Cardone"

You don't know?

Grant Cardone has got some speed writing secrets. He wrote "Millionaire Booklet" in 2 hours, "Sell or Be Sold" in 4 hours.

Ha ha! That looks like some crazy stuff there.

But when I looked at my previous works, I realized I'd be doing something similar soon.

Wrote my first book in 30 days or so.

Second in 2 weeks.

Third in one week �

Fourth in a day!

Whooooosh! I feel proud of myself.

You see, sometimes it's not the more time you spend on something that makes it valuable.

Go check any of my products, have got some crazy testimonials and results (even when I spent relatively little time there)

There is something called SMART WORK, you know.

And for clarity sake, am not talking about plagiarizing some folks works...

Don't do that. That's illegal.

Believe it or not, on some of my products, I have got over 90% of my content there from experience and exposure.

That's by the way, maybe one day I'll create a course on how to create 30,000 words books under hours.

But first, let me give you a gift on how to create your first (or next) digital product (book) even if you don't have 90 minutes to yourself.

Here is the link to get it: www.theaceentrepreneur.com/free

After clicking on the link...

Locate "7 Book Writing Secrets For Extremely Busy People"

Drop your details...

And almost immediately, the book will be served in your email.

Go there (your inbox, spam, promotion..), download it and start reading it.

I exposed how I was able to create my first digital product when I barely had 90 minutes to myself, while being in the busiest part of Path and Pharm in medical school.

Go here: www.theaceentrepreneur.com/free to get yours.

Cheers!

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Foodstuff And Get It Delivered / Film Production Company Sues NBC Over Amendment Of Broadcast Code / EXCLUSIVE: Customs High Command Endorsed Modernization Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.