Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats (10097 Views)

2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. / Studio And 1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale At Ajarn Dubai From 57,670M To 109,865M / SOLD SOLD 5 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Bungalow On A 929sqm Plot (in Benin City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by abraolas1: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Building number two is at roofing level. Everything costs a lot more know so there’s a marked cost difference between both buildings.

Cement is more, but at least available.
Water is more, can’t sink borehole yet.
Sharp Sand is now N22K instead of N16K?
9” blocks are N250 instead of N180?

But we moved. Complete respect for Spyder880 clients who builds those massive 6 and 8 flats cheesy

We can plant one of this for you on one of our plots for sale in my signature. Things won’t go cheaper.

PS:

This second building came in at N2M without the land compared to the first one at N1.6M shocked

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by spyder880(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Building number two is at roofing level. Everything costs a lot more know so there’s a marked cost difference between both buildings.

Cement is more, but at least available.
Water is more, can’t sink borehole yet.
Sharp Sand is now N22K instead of N16K?
9” blocks are N250 instead of N180?

But we moved. Complete respect for Spyder880 clients who builds those massive 6 and 8 flats cheesy

We can plant one of this for you on one of our plots for sale in my signature. Things won’t go cheaper.

That's my fear too, things might not come cheaper in a very long time Sir. Building blocks of flats now is scary, where can we see the tenants that can pay the rents which is expected to increase in this slowed down economy? It's a big worry Sir.
But buying buildings that are already being built is a good bargain, because those houses were built when materials were still cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by InvertedHammer: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Current status of Chief Ladoke Akintola train station. Much progress has been made though I don’t see them finishing it this year. I’m postponing the return to site for another 60 days though I’ll continue to compile raw materials.
/
I like your style. They put one block; you put one block. The day they will be doing the grand opening ceremony, you will be cutting the tapes to your units. Who blinks first loses? grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
I like your style. They put one block; you put one block. The day they will be doing the grand opening ceremony, you will be cutting the tapes to your units. Who blinks first loses? grin

/

That they’re at this level made me go race up to roofing level on the second building grin

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Click on my signature for additional details.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
The train station is moving right along. Now at exceedingly fast speed. I can spot furniture in the interior.

So time to start heading back to site and start strategizing on roofing grin

Interestingly I was able to harvest some planks from trees that were cut down on other plots I hold.

A win win.

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by noonee: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
noonee:
Boss can i ask if u give permission to use ur building plan/measurement on page 1 to draw up the design for my property ? Thanks

Personally I don’t mind but you should ask the architect, Darenyx, he’s on here.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by noonee: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 1:58am On Jul 22, 2021
I noticed this fantastic newly completed micro estate in old Bodija.

It basically shares the same viewpoint of what I’m trying to do in Omi Adio.

3 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by QSFemi(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Kudos on how far you've come, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 2:19am On Aug 01, 2021
I just noticed that Google has updated the satellite pictures grin

7 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Alright, the station is now fully open.

As soon as we are out of the rainy season we'll be back onsite to fully finish the yellow section.

3 Likes

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Still planning to go back onsite after the rains.

Arrived onsite to see concrete electricity poles installed along the road.

Shot from a DJI Spark drone.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Concrete electric poles being installed along the entire length of Lagos / Ibadan new railroad track. Bonus to the development of the area.

Picture is front of Trinity ONE Estate, Omi Adio.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by Nezzjnr: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
I've always loved to live in a very quiet environment that's away from the city... Main reason I love that Shimawa.

Make God help me to buy land from you in the nearest future... Speaking into existence embarassed

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I've always loved to live in a very quiet environment that's away from the city... Main reason I love that Shimawa.

Make God help me to buy land from you in the nearest future... Speaking into existence embarassed

Amen and it’ll be a pleasure.

I have something interesting planned for the new year.
Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by Nezzjnr: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Amen and it’ll be a pleasure.

I have something interesting planned for the new year.
Thanks Sir.

I'm eager to know what it'll be.

1 Like

Re: Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats by EgunMogaji2: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Thanks Sir.

I'm eager to know what it'll be.

I’ll finally be trying my hands at a mini gated estate.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry / Generator / The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.