Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) (60507 Views)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: 30 Entertainers Supporting Laycon (List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by AdemolaA2: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
jericco1:
Funnily enough when Laycon came in that night dressed up in Christmas light and looking puny, we all laughed at him, but just a day into the game we all know what he is made of.

I will root for him till the final day!!! cool cool

I laughed at him too but today , I reckon with him Wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by laosy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chris2863:

We are here celebrating you
Thank you all.
Yours too will come grin
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by laosy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
blazebaba:

Ahhh..!!!

Nairaland eeh dee niyen ooo..but ogaa seun how come i dont know..i tot all dis first to comment of a tin is just some worryless na you sabii ish.....i dont even know dat money is even involved over this years but thank God shaa now that have known..

Monbooo...
My guyyy, na cruise ooo. Naija na cruise oo grin
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by thunderbabs: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

a lady asked me yesterday if I like Laycon, I asked her who is laycon? she was surprised and say how come I dont know laycon Bbn, I now ask her, do u no petrol is now 151 per liter? she did not even bother to ask me anything again, she just walk away

Should petrol be sold for N200per litre, what would you do to change that? What? undecided
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

No vex my brother politics section Na war zone... Dem don scatter me well well with ban

True talk bro ,

Stay safe
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nigeria celebrities are the most useless celebrities in Nigeria, Especially Iceprince and Samklef, later they will come to my DM and be asking for subscription and giveaway.

All the problems we are facing in this country doesn't concern them, even the price of fuel, all they care about is Laycon and big brother.
So you that it concerns what have you done about it
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by BizzyBrain3534: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
laosy:
Omo, FTC for the first time on Nairaland cheesy.
I have been guest for over 6yrs and finally opened an account about a year ago.

Never knew this day will come, I just want to make shout-out to my family and friends, I finally made you proud wink. Pls, oga Seun, I heard there's a token for first time commenter, I'll attach my account number later, thank you in advance Sir.

Anyways I'm also rooting for Laycon, not a national IndecentStar. Icons gather here grin
So your bank account money don increase abi... ��
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
jericco1:
Funnily enough when Laycon came in that night dressed up in Christmas light and looking puny, we all laughed at him, but just a day into the game we all know what he is made of.

I will root for him till the final day!!! cool cool
what is he made of
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by blazebaba(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
laosy:

grin
laosy:

why naaa...seun don Bleep up den naa...
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Impregnablefolk: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
No mind dem. 80% of dem na Yoruba celebrities because Laycon na Yoruba boi...besides, how many of dem go vote 4 am?
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Revolva(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
I prefer LAycon to win this money

This is because he will invest more in the Nigeria music business and enterinment scene

The rest housemates should geerraaaout here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by laosy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
BizzyBrain3534:

So your bank account money don increase abi... ��
You no Sabi when person dey cruise abi??
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Metronomy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

a lady asked me yesterday if I like Laycon, I asked her who is laycon? she was surprised and say how come I dont know laycon Bbn, I now ask her, do u no petrol is now 151 per liter? she did not even bother to ask me anything again, she just walk away
she walked out of your ignorance
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Evercurious(f): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
lekki1444:
this is a spirituaal movement. this is what the favor and grace of GOD looks like. he switches everybodys minds so that they like you. this is lesson 101 in how GOD operates

Really? Spiritual movement indeed
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Evercurious(f): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Coronavirus84:

This is how to identify a witch

But he is correct.. that Laycon is just too passive. Well sympathy vote is working for him
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Chris2863(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin grin I will throw a party that day
laosy:

Thank you all.
Yours too will come grin
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by dondavinchi(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
laosy:
Omo, FTC for the first time on Nairaland cheesy.
I have been guest for over 6yrs and finally opened an account about a year ago.

Never knew this day will come, I just want to make shout-out to my family and friends, I finally made you proud wink. Pls, oga Seun, I heard there's a token for first time commenter, I'll attach my account number later, thank you in advance Sir.

Anyways I'm also rooting for Laycon, not a national IndecentStar. Icons gather here grin
like seriously nai I deh dull
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by akure1stson: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Metronomy:
she walked out of your ignorance

yes and stand with ur foolishness and lack of foresight
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Mateen1000: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

So you that cared so so much about economy, What you been doing about it, The show is just 3 months, The remaining 9 month what difference can you make about the petrol price increase, You people are just so so dumb that you think because the country is not good, So people shouldn’t have fun...Your idea is very foolish
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Mateen1000: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nigeria celebrities are the most useless celebrities in Nigeria, Especially Iceprince and Samklef, later they will come to my DM and be asking for subscription and giveaway.

All the problems we are facing in this country doesn't concern them, even the price of fuel, all they care about is Laycon and big brother.
So because we are facing problems in Nigeria, Celebrities should not lift up one of us, Just imagine if Laycon is part of your family, Would you have typed all these rubbish you put up there, Be using your brain before you type, Don’t be so dumb, They show is less than 3 month, Use the remaining 9 month to go and fight the government, Let people have fun and be stress free once in a while
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Thelimitbreaker(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Oracleforce:

Yoruba celebrity crew
It's now Yoruba celebrity crew because they are overwhelmingly supporting LAYCON.... When these same people were supporting EFE, you didn't bark that " Yoruba celebrity mantra " then... Must you be tribalistic in all things... Don't be a bad-ass but learn to appreciate good things... The truth is this guy is truely generating traffic for this their show.... He's indeed highly favoured by GOD
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Dmitryjiboski: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

Petrol is 160 not 151
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by segebase(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nicoleortuz6:

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:

wanna join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.