Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? (30191 Views)

After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Marketers Struggle To Raise N10bn For New Petrol Orders / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'm happy that zombies are also wailing now.
By the time nairaland's chief resident zombie pays the new nepa bill and treks to his bbqgrill kiosk when he can no longer afford transport fare, his legs go swell.

11 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Brushstrokes20: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
The doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by mcfestgee: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where are those idiots that occupied Lagos put to the public his plan to increase fuel price. He paid artist and celebrities to stay in one place in Lagos for days, he was cooking for his foot soldiers (agberos). You know him. The man that empowered his foot soldiers to overpowered the west and sold them to the North. Where is that one they said has won Nobel Laurel, where is that Pastor, where is Son Jazzy et al. The end of that first idiot is at hand. They are gradually moving towards his direction. Some fools will come to this forum to defend their slave master. Stupidity at its fullness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by MrCGPA(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Biosphere1017:
100% # FIVE **O.D.D. Available;

W.hat.s.app;
+22 9 -98- 86-03-80

Payment After winning. KICKOFF this midnight @ 1AM.

Forget this Riffraff. He is a criminal. Don't book any Game with him to avoid regret. I have tried him and nothing good comes from the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by akilo1: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
E nor affect me at all as i parked my motor and na walk i dey walk now ooo

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by AerialMapper: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Petrol- minimal effect. I fill up and can use it for 3 weeks cos I live in close proximity to where I work. I just need to cut down on unnecessary waka

Electricity- This may have a considerable effect If they do not achieve the service quality level that they are billing me. They claim we will have 16 hours of power and up to 20 hours. I live in a serviced apartment where I pay 30k monthly for diesel. The generator is put on for 5 hours daily. If AEDC can keep their end of the bargain then I wouldn’t need to contribute as much as 30k monthly and the savings will go towards electricity token. However, I make use of generator time to put on the water heaters and iron my clothes!

We go rough am!

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Geonigga(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
The increase in fuel and electricity prices are evil and shouldn't be condoned by any Nigerian who had the progress of this country at heart. It is the right time for the youths of this country to stand up and say no to this evil act because if we keep on hanging on the fence as if is not our business, one day one misguided element will wake up and sell off this country. Nigeria is ours and we don't have any other country to run to, we have to protect it with all our strength and might.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sai Baba..

Next level is the best thing APC have to offer us..

Shame on all APC 'fans'!!!

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by yaki84: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

vent your anger on yourself, you voted and campaigned for this monsters vigorously 2015... Mtcheeew
She don realise her mistake since na, let's forgive her n moofon

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Acrofab: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
jefff455:
Apart from car maintenance and other things it won't really affect me thanks to solar technology I would advise Nigerians to embrace solar technology and reduce their fuel usage because it's one of the things that's makes it difficult for Nigerians to save

does it power all your appliances including AC and refrigerator

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Since the change, I adjust myself
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by sosereal201(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:
This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

Everyone knows we're rich in every single thing except human development..

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Whose the bird, I'll leave you to answer..

Here's to who we are!!

Bunch of hypocritical cowards...

But not for long fellas..

#join_the_movement..
Quote me let's build a force stronger than what mere protesters would. ..

Am 21 but....each time I close my eyes I picture my grandkids asking me.. "what did your generation do to help"... I don't think I'll have an answer for that..
I like this very analytical.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by yaki84: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
The worst has not happened yet.
Am expecting nnpc in their October preview on expenditure to put 6.5billion naira under-recovery for the month of September.
It's going to happen and nothing any of us will do about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by codedguy1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omooba77:

Everyone has seen the error of putting religion and ethnicity before right judgement..

Don't be so sure. This is Naija where people would rather suffer like they are suffering just because they want someone from their tribe or religious inclination to hold a post even when they gain absolutely nothing from the person.

Is that not where we are now.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by judility(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Solar energy, the way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by tonididdy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
I have a fuel hungry beast as a car.

This is so so annoying

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Conceptsncontex(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
saseremichael:
God Bless ��
Are you proud of This country
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by tutudesz: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
nedu666:
1. Increase in transportation cost
2. Increase in cost of food
3. Increase in cost of other household goods
4. Reduction in individual expenses
5. Reduction in companies profit
6. Increase in school
7. Increase in cable TV subscription

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Princeton92(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
This evening I bought fuel at N163... Imagine that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Pitakawman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Everything is increasing these days, it started with Dstv now petrol and electricity... We go run for this con3

4 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Meeeehn na so we go dey look dis useless peeps

2 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by GreenArrow1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'll spend more to fuel my car and generators.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by ikorodureporta: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
we're all in the same ship...
Those NEPA, once my bill cross 10k, I must remove the wire..If u tell them say u no want 12hrs now them no go gree. They shl just leave my light for 6-8hts daily. That's enough for me

*If una no protest, no changes go happen

2 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Stan2330(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fuel price is #162 per litre and the govt still claim to pay fuel subsidy
FUEL SUBSIDY FOR WHAT?

4 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by PenSniper: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Silly question.
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
saseremichael:
God Bless ��
Nice concept.
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by queenfav(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
winkmart:
I generate my own electricity and I work from home
same here..Solar inverter is just the best.We no kuku dey see the light in the first place,so hike in tariff is very funny.Thank God we have a prepaid meter so there's nothing like estimated bill for electricity that wasn't even supplied.

On fuel issue, I don't use gen,neither do i go out daily.When i do go out,my car doesn't consume much fuel (Toyota camry) even with AC always on. With this,i guess i will cope.May God help the average Nigerian! This government doesn't care about the poor at all.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by queenfav(f): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
QuickStandard:
Do you know, with the new ELECTRICITY and FUEL tariff hike

N1,000 fuel can only give you 6.2 litres at the rate of N162, which might not power your generator for 8hours.

However, if you use let’s say your Power Generator uses 12 litres of fuel daily, that will be a staggering sum of N2000 daily.

Also, do you know if you use an average of 40KWH of Electricity every day, that automatically translate into N2,100 per day?

Do you know if you spend an average of N2,000 daily on buying fuel for your Generator, you would have spent N60,000 in a month in fueling your generator?

And do you know this translates into #720,000 yearly? This excludes the cost of generator repairs and service.

Why not get an Alternative Power solution today?

At Quick Standard Solutions we make sure your energy requirements are met.

It’s a win-win for you
You can Go Green, Save Earth while also Saving Money

There are no better times than this to get that solar project started for your homes and office.

We are professionals in Solar systems, Inverter systems, batteries, charge controllers, and all DC products.

At QUICK STANDARD SOLUTIONS we sell, install, maintain, repair, and service.

Call us today to make inquiries on how to get an Uninterrupted Power Supply and save money.

Let’s help get you started

www.qssolutions.com.ng
I love your business sense,see how you sharply advertised your business.For real, getting a solar inverter set up last year was one of the best things to happen to my home!Will definitely upgrade and maybe go off grid soon.It's worth it.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by KushLyon(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:
This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

Everyone knows we're rich in every single thing except human development..

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Whose the bird, I'll leave you to answer..

Here's to who we are!!

Bunch of hypocritical cowards...

But not for long fellas..

#join_the_movement..
Quote me let's build a force stronger than what mere protesters would. ..

Am 21 but....each time I close my eyes I picture my grandkids asking me.. "what did your generation do to help"... I don't think I'll have an answer for that..

Wow this is deep and insightful

5 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:
We yoruba muslims are very intelligent to know that IPOB and Kanu increased the fuel price. Buhari is not the one who increased it, it was coward Nnamdi kanu who did it from London. This is why we hate Biafra.

grin cheesy cheesy

Stop this rubbish ain't you tired already

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by seguno2: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
winkmart:
I generate my own electricity and I work from home

Do you also produce everything that you eat, drink and use
No man is an island.

6 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by seguno2: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Camos:
I use an inverter so I don't bother about electricity hike and even my generator is always occasionally but, would still fuel my car sha.

jefff455:
Apart from car maintenance and other things it won't really affect me thanks to solar technology I would advise Nigerians to embrace solar technology and reduce their fuel usage because it's one of the things that's makes it difficult for Nigerians to save

Why can’t you see beyond your nose?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Drunk Policeman In Abuja (Video) / 40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.