Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? (30193 Views)

After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Marketers Struggle To Raise N10bn For New Petrol Orders / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
DEROX:
Lalasticlala rule 1 and 2

Why are you reporting the poster

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by seguno2: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
Only fuel for my car and if the whala too much.. I go park am for house, i can’t kill myself

Are you too myopic to understand how it will affect transport, food, rent and other prices?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Babastrong(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
These olosos will have to reduce their price now!
make military kuku take over jare.
Naija don tire me.

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by ravensckar(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:
This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

Everyone knows we're rich in every single thing except human development..

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Whose the bird, I'll leave you to answer..

Here's to who we are!!

Bunch of hypocritical cowards...

But not for long fellas..

#join_the_movement..
Quote me let's build a force stronger than what mere protesters would. ..

Am 21 but....each time I close my eyes I picture my grandkids asking me.. "what did your generation do to help"... I don't think I'll have an answer for that..
Wherever you go, favour will locate you for this apt description of Nigeria's political situation.

However, the only error I see in your analysis is comparing the Yorubas to a wolf; that's an overstatement. Yorubas ain't that powerful if you ask me. If not, why should one man (Tinubu) cripple our socio cultural platforms and enslave us all to the Fulanis just because of his selfish ambition.

The Yorubas are more like Hunting Dogs which definitely tracks prey for his master but he himself depends on that same master for survival.

PS- I'm a full-blooded Yoruba man but I'm ashamed of how we play politics. Occupying the V.P & Speakership position won't serve our collective interest. We need all round development in our region like the type witnessed during Awo era.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by seguno2: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
tonididdy:
I have a fuel hungry beast as a car.

This is so so annoying

Time to offload and sell it, so you can get a smaller, fuel efficient car

3 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by holuwajobar(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Farki:

Sign of poverty and failing business.
grin
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by winkmart: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
seguno2:

Do you also produce everything that you eat, drink and use
No man is an island.

What if I told you I have not left this little town since March? Shebi its you people that want to kill unaself with modern life...

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by nnamdi640: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Am sure those foot soldiers that protested during Gej regime when Gej increased it to #92 are all sleeping or maybe the are all blind now...
The major problem of this country are religion, tribalism and above all 'hypocrite'.They are all silent now just because their Fulanis master promised them power in 2023.Let see how it goes when that time comes.

4 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by DEROX: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Why are you reporting the poster
because he is trying to create division and hatred between north and south
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by tonididdy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
seguno2:

Time to offload and sell it, so you can get a smaller, fuel efficient car
Like what car?

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Geesaintagape: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
No wonder my papa look am well come die cry
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Zane2point4(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
After buying fuel for my car,i go deh look fuel guage as if its not working.

Something really changed.
Appreciate what u hv blc wat u wished for might be worst off.

We have high numbers of illiterate voters in nigeria,thats the problem.
They might as well as vote in a demented imbecille blc of the illiterate voters.

4 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Lari03r(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
The worst part of everything is that we are not sure this is the end of hikes.

7.5% VAT implementation is still on the way!

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Ravern: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
"All Yorubas, whereever they live, should make sure they vote Mohammadu Buhari as the only guarantee for Yoruba presidency in 2023" -- Mr Yemisi Osinbajo March 03, 2019.

The above dangerous encouragement is the major reason we are where we are today. Unfortunately it will likely repeat itself again. Our mumu never do

4 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by passengar(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, I THINK WE ALL SHOULD BE TOO,AND I ALSO THINK, ITS ABOUT TIME THAT WE STOP VOTING POLITICAL PARTIES (APC,PDP),AND STARTS VOTING COMPETENT INDIVIDUALS,NO MATTER THE PARTY THEY COME OUT WITH....ALL IZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Ajixegun: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
DEROX:
because he is trying to create division and hatred between north and south
Is that not what it is? Northerner are milking the country dry.

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Coldfeets: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
seguno2:

Why can’t you see beyond your nose?

Don't blame them.

Probably they are just responding from that SELFISH Nigerian way of doing things whereby everybody tries to provide strictly for themselves alone without really bothering whether other people are getting enough of that same service.

They are just focused on themselves alone while forgetting that other factors of production will experience a dramatic increase in price which will still come back to affect their purchasing power in ways they may have never imagined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
We the 5℅ will enjoy the suffering with the 97℅

We are not complaining! We are used to surviving.

Make I see any bambiallah near me.

Useless Bigot and religious fanatics voters

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by slimanyd: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
God has Got my back ,With chymall , I gat no shaking. Join me in chymall and let's smile together.

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by durella32: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga find money Nd leave this shithole..an average Nigerian will call a dreamer...we are too scared of the inevitable
Abasman008:
This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Here's to who we are!!

#join_the_movement..

Am 21 but....each time I close my eyes I picture my grandkids asking me.. "what did your generation do to help"... I don't think I'll have an answer for that..

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by nextstep(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
It won't.

Electricity - I've moved on to solar years ago. NEPA people are always surprised when there's no wire into my house smiley

Fuel - Where am I going in this quarantine? I can do my work from home, and the best thing I've done is start a garden and small farm in my compound since March. Fresh tomatoes and peppers every 2-3 days, and some other items periodically.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Kay25(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
It is like asking what is the effect of rain and sun on earth?
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Offpoint: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:

Here's to who we are!!

#join_the_movement..

Who do I join this movement, I have guns... A lot of guns.
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Danwakae(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omooba77:

Because you import, it is tariffs sir!

What do u understand by tarrif ??... what do u think is the cause of the hike ??... It seems u have little or no knowledge on the play
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Omooba77: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
codedguy1:

Don't be so sure. This is Naija where people would rather suffer like they are suffering just because they want someone from their tribe or religious inclination to hold a post even when they gain absolutely nothing from the person.

Is that not where we are now.

Worded guy!
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by durella32: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Who do I join this movement, I have guns... A lot of guns.
how many guns you get cos last last Na gun to gun go end this rubbish...an m16 will do

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Omooba77: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
rhames:

High cost of living as the price of every every item increases.

High cost of production which gives birth to the above

Lay offs as a result of high cost of living

Lower wages

No government support to cushion it's effects.

Consumers apartheid forcing many manufacturing coys to close shop. No more luxury goods only necessities.

1 Like

Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Offpoint: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
durella32:
how many guns you get cos last last Na gun to gun go end this rubbish...an m16 will do
Enough guns to start WW3
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by LucemFerre: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Things fall apart...
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by bejeria101(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is the government of intergrity that some daft mofos brought on us,now that their doubt has been cleared, we dye hair
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Deborah98(f): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
You still dey ask question,it's already affecting me simple undecided, everything that needs and deals with fuel will be on the high side,eg transportation,compaines that makes use of machines to manufacture will increase the cost of delivery and goods, infact no ask me again,it will affect us that is it ...
Re: How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
what a stupid question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.