Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

How I went from 0 to $500+ Per Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I went from 0 to $500+ Per Month (265 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As a Video Animation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I went from 0 to $500+ Per Month by RapportNaija(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
How I went from zero to 500 dollars extra funds every month in less than 3 months in 2020

Free book on Amazon Kindle today till 7th of September!

Do you need to make extra funds to meet up for your monthly bills?

Are you unemployed, or have your earnings been affected by the dwindling economy or pandemic?

Imagine making an extra $300-500plus every month by working for a few hours daily from your home, with an internet connection & computer, so that you can finally have more free time & more money.

I have created this guide with my own experience as a longterm freelancer. This guide is named CV Writing: The Ideal Side Business.

In less than 1 hour, you can write a compelling CV that would earn you up to $100. And the good thing is that you don't even have to be a writer. All the resources & guide that will make you successful within 3 months is in this eBook.

In this guide, you'll learn how to;

1. How to start a freelance business that will guarantee you extra $$$s every month
2. How to write CVs (including links to 2 hours free video training) and you'll become an expert in no time
3. CV Writing resources that will make your job easier
4. How to set up shop online & get your first clients
5. How to never be broke again by freelancing

And many more.

This eBook is exclusive to Amazon Kindle, and it's FREE from today 3rd Sept to 7th Sept. By the 8th, it returns to its original price of $4.99...and it will only go up from there!

Take advantage today and get this book on Amazon Kindle for FREE today! There's also a free guide on Internet Content Writing Templates in this eBook.

Get it here now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BTVMTKF

(1) (Reply)

Is Masters In Public Health Worth It In Nigeria? / Any Online Business Pls / Autocad 2D/3D Training In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.