Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) (69349 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Waterloo.......

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Parisian: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by new2012: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Buhari fulanizing Nigeria since 2015.

Igbo amaka.
Hey,
I don't know if you're a kid or adult, but the folly is ridiculous. You might not know the flames you're fanning, but these shit are often responsible for ethnic cleansing.. when people die because of the clouts you chased and the peanuts u earn, hope you celebrate it.

3 Likes

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by sandland: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lack of better things to do.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by calabardick(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
This dirty smelly state with bad news
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by infohenry(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria police set, condom follow for exhibit kwa.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by anonimi: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Igbo amaka.

The same instinct as your lord and saviour below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by realmanarken(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Truthlord12:
it seems you’re now scared to preach the gospel.

Never be afraid of getting banned by NL Mods continue your good work. Or are you tired?
m
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by BigTableShaker(f): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

hehehehe.

yebhoe amaka.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
undecided

I'm trying to understand why cultists on black T_shirts are trying to hide their faces when they have their damned souls to hide instead.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by BIGGESThead6: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
NA wa oo
My brothers and Sisters no go rest for this matter.

Thank God I've left that region.

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
sad Nah like dat dey developed.
. AMAKALITES cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Disguised coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Truthlord12:
it seems you’re now scared to preach the gospel.

Never be afraid of getting banned by NL Mods continue your good work. Or are you tired?

What keeps you from Preaching bro!
If you Heed to all that I have put out here, you can't miss it ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
. AfonjaLITES crycrycrycrycrycrycry

grin grin grin

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by anonimi: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Foolish Children!
One of the Fatest way to Go to Hell is to be a Cultist!

Is that where the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC's acid throwing cultist and thief Iya mumu belongs, instead of coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole trying to smuggle him back to the Edo government house to continue what he was looting with Igbinedion

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by able20(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stupid police
E pain you abi, dem catch your pepo.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by jericco1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
As Una dey arrest this ones, thousands are getting initiated this evening. undecided
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

What keeps you from Preaching bro!
but you said it’s your calling to preach here on nairaland!
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by BIGGESThead6: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
b

[b]Abeg oo. NA my Brothers and Sisters you Dey see so
. The urge for quick money in my region caused this.

When it comes to quest for money, Fulani herdsmen, or any terrorist can not do half of what my People can do for money. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Truthlord12:
but you said it’s your calling to preach here on nairaland!

May the Lord Heal you Bro!!
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

Give up this tribal bigotry.

It's not right, and you are becoming like the people you are aiming at
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
I still never see that thing wey go let me cross 2nd Niger bridge let alone stepping foot for Southeast

Tufiakwa sad
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by AerialMapper: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Even Gold circle condom is exhibit!

We know half of those weapons are from the police armoury and are planted but no problem !
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by anonimi: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
. AMAKALITES cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin

Iceberg3:
Disguised coneheads grin

The preek measuring contestants are here, oblivious of their tribal impotence against the smarter owners of the Fulani republic of Naijeriya, FRN.
The sufferhead never reach.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

comos:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, on Friday justified the arrest of only suspects of Yoruba extraction over the recent clash in Ile-Ife, Osun State, which resulted in the death of about 46 persons. He said crime neither has tribe nor identity.

Idris spoke with State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of security situations in parts of the country inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The police had been in the eye of the storm for arresting and parading 20 Yoruba persons, including a monarch, over the clash while not a single Hausa/Fulani person was detained.

The pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere; and the Oodua Peoples Congress are among groups and individuals that have been criticising the police over the development.

Idris however said the police would not hesitate to apply the law once criminal cases are established against individuals, irrespective of their tribe.

He said, “You know we are police officers. Crime has no tribe. If you are a criminal, you are a criminal.

“Crime has no face. We don’t look at crime in the identity of where you are coming from.

“As far as you are a criminal and the police find you wanting, we apply the law.”

He said investigation had revealed that the crisis started with a disagreement between two people selling food along the road.

https://punchng.com/ife-clash-igp-justifies-arrest-of-only-yoruba-suspects/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7305657_fbimg1529004325667_jpeg1abfd152da2ea2e260e851c8b66d0af8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6559819_img20180116131338_jpeg5eb7dd60f62d45b4c01a8e0a67f66174

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stupid police
Are you also a criminal? Tell the World your location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by abercrombie(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abeg wetin concern police and CONDOM
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by HeightsKE: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

The topic did not mention Fulani, you are a tribalist and this is wrong information and provocation and insult against tribe.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 take note
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Zyxzzzz: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.