Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) (112684 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by faceland: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nerdified:
This is the real traditional marriage grin grin

This is the real contract of marriage. No one is in a hurry to break this one grin
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Germi9: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
dreaded benin
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by begge: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
this kind marriage na strong condition dey follow am
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Sholaco: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Traditional Court Wedding.

It isn’t different from the court wedding where an Imam or a Pastor stands beside the couple
madam there is nothing called a court wedding grin, there is three types of marriage, 1. Traditional, court and church marriage undecided. Nothing like wedding
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Shrine marriage..
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gworo, d first dude beside d lady is a comedian,!
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Hmmmn how do you know this
dey there make pant dey wear you. undecided
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Happy married life to the couple oo but why two guys and one female abi is Polyandry legal in Nigeria? Or the other guy na side boo?
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by sacajawea: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
dey there make pant dey wear you. undecided
Ok, eerrmm you seem very Knowledgeable in Traditional Spiritual Matters, Pls recommend a very Good Baba For me I wanna do some stuffs
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by milky3(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=listowell post=93569517][/quote] noted thks dear
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sholaco:
madam there is nothing called a court wedding grin, there is three types of marriage, 1. Traditional, court and church marriage undecided. Nothing like wedding
Dont be stereotyped.

Cos you were not taught something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist

1 Like

Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nerdified:
This is the real traditional marriage grin grin
so why is she wearing a western bridal gown and carrying a bouquet like western brides? Why can't she wear traditional attire like her husband did? If you wan be afrocentric be 100 Percent afrocentric if you want copy oyinbo copy.this is completely wack
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok, eerrmm you seem very Knowledgeable in Traditional Spiritual Matters, Pls recommend a very Good Baba For me I wanna do some stuffs
I don't need to recommend for you, just name what you want to do ,I will tell you what to get and if you can't get them,I will tell you how much to pay.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by sacajawea: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I don't need to recommend for you, just name what you want to do ,I will tell you what to get and if you can't get them,I will tell you how much to pay.
Ok thanks a lot, that's very Good. I want a juju Spell and Charm that will make any Girl, Woman or lady like me with her whole life and would do anything at all I tell her
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Lipscious886: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
their personal chosen way is best known to them
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Wettoid123: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Not real this is drama now you know you know.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Kehinderichard(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
I doubt if its for real. its a direction board and not at the registry premises.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
The real traditional wedding grin
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Even the devil will flee from this couple if not na die him dey!
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok thanks a lot, that's very Good. I want a juju Spell and Charm that will make any Girl, Woman or lady like me with her whole life and would do anything at all I tell her
easy,get the heart of a lioness, the heart for a male and female eagle, the menses of american eskimo dog, a male and female chantra candle, seven pineapple,seven coconut,white powder, black powder, cedar wood scented essential oil and lastly the feather of an eagle.

But if you can't get them ,you can pay in cash I will help you get them.My workmanship is 100k by the way.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by West2019(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Saintmary:
Correct wedding, this one will not break
who is giving it to you hard like this
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by sacajawea: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
easy,get the heart of a lioness, the heart for a male and female eagle, the menses of american eskimo dog, a male and female chantra candle, seven pineapple,seven coconut,white powder, black powder, cedar wood scented essential oil and lastly the feather of an eagle.

But if you can't get them ,you can pay in cash I will help you get them.My workmanship is 100k by the way.
Dogs don't menstruate, You are a Fake.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
I really wish political office holders will be sworn in like this. Imagine if your president took his oath of office like this.

Instant judgement if you misbehave.
Say no to disloyalty angry
They will go back and take the antidote. One former governor of Anambra State swore in Okija shrine but he didn't die because he took the antidote which is called ndawu iyi in Igbo language
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Dogs don't menstruate, You are a Fake.
what do you know? Dogs don't mensurate? undecided please cure your ignorance first before being proudly loud and wrong. Imagine confidently calling someone fake over something you are ignorant about. undecided
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by therajah: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Saintmary:
Correct wedding, this one will not break
Compound fracture!
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by sacajawea: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what do you know? Dogs don't mensurate? undecided please cute your ignorance first before being proudly loud and wrong. Imagine confidently calling someone fake over something you are ignorant above. undecided
Alright. Iya alawo, I am ignorant of the Female ways. 100k is too much, let us arrange another form of Payment.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Alright. Iya alawo, I am ignorant of the Female ways. 100k is too much, let us arrange another form of Payment.
look, spiritual matters are not negotiable. Take it or leave it. And you must get everything complete ,that's if you want to get them yourself.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by sacajawea: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
look, spiritual matters are not negotiable. Take it or leave it. And you must get everything complete ,that's if you want to get them yourself.
Let me pay in kind
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by omoonasanya: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na court wedding be dis abi na theater group... Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.