Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) (112687 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by tunize(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hahahahhaha dis got me mehn traditional court wedding.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by nsiba: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Babalawo wedding

That was how your ad and grandfather weded if not worse
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by earnit3: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by gtown: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Saintmary:
Correct wedding, this one will not break
That was how your great grandparents got married before Lugard came and changed everything to what you are used to today.
So, stop laughing!
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is call native doctor upgrade....
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by andyanders: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
When u go marry babalawo pikin. Just make sure u no misbehave, na for evil forrest the guy go find himself.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Mathantics: 2:32am On Sep 05, 2020
They are doing business
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2020
majamajic:
What are we going to call this ?
those are comedians pls, especially d groom. I knw him!

undecided
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
eziokwu nwanne cheesy

Nke a turu m egwu....

1 Like

Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Sunshinegold44: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Why Nigeria?I am no longer available and I'll be back on 8080
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Alimat40: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2020
This is definition of madness.
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by EmmyNorse(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
E shock you? as people no dey fear God again
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
gtown:

That was how your great grandparents got married before Lugard came and changed everything to what you are used to today.
So, stop laughing!

Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by gtown: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Saintmary:

The ANCESTORS saw why! cool
Re: The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) by airminem(f): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Guy you gat me carelessly. . .
Nerdified:
This is the real traditional marriage grin grin
grin laughing uncontrolable on flight to destination...hahahahaha cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.