Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Check This If You Are Ready To Flee From Poverty - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Check This If You Are Ready To Flee From Poverty (311 Views)

With Just #200 You're Free From Poverty. / Break From Poverty Chains / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This If You Are Ready To Flee From Poverty by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just a pity most people are just doingg business without making profit.
some people were making profit but presently business aren't going well.
a lot of people , graduates, are out there in need of work..
why would you just be wasting your day.. when you can learn an Internet skill and start making money.
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote "the business of 21st century is network marketing"
Learn a skill today and never go broke.
At our training, we teach:
*Graphic design
*Digital marketing
*Photo editing
*Video editting
*Web development
*Web design
*Video Animations
*Freelancing
*Photo manipulation
*Drawing
*Etc
You can't learn any of those skills and still go broke..
I do hear some people say that they are a graphic designer and they are broke..
it's irritating..
I do hear some graphic designer design for 2000,5000,10000..
you are cheap for doing that..
it shows you didn't learn the skills from a professional..
At our training,we would teach you where to get clients to buy your offer for very high prices
If you are interested in this training for any of the skills, u can message me through the number on my signature..
Note:- it's not free..if you can't pay, don't message me..
if you can't pay just for you to flee from poverty, don't message me.
And the training isn't for a token..note that
Re: Check This If You Are Ready To Flee From Poverty by FahBuLous: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Is the training online?
Re: Check This If You Are Ready To Flee From Poverty by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
FahBuLous:
Is the training online?
yes

(1) (Reply)

6months Fairlyused Sublimation Printer Sawgrass Virtuoso SG800 Machine / Need A Brand New Graphic Tablet / For Sale: Canon 1300D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.