Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (84377 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by whytediamond(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cdd
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by QuickStandard: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Do you know, with the new ELECTRICITY and FUEL tariff hike

N1,000 fuel can only give you 6.2 litres at the rate of N162, which might not power your generator for 8hours.

However, if you use let’s say your Power Generator uses 12 litres of fuel daily, that will be a staggering sum of N2000 daily.

Also, do you know if you use an average of 40KWH of Electricity every day, that automatically translate into N2,100 per day?

Do you know if you spend an average of N2,000 daily on buying fuel for your Generator, you would have spent N60,000 in a month in fueling your generator?

And do you know this translates into #720,000 yearly? This excludes the cost of generator repairs and service.

Why not get an Alternative Power solution today?

At Quick Standard Solutions we make sure your energy requirements are met.

It’s a win-win for you
You can Go Green, Save Earth while also Saving Money

There are no better times than this to get that solar project started for your homes and office.

We are professionals in Solar systems, Inverter systems, batteries, charge controllers, and all DC products.

At QUICK STANDARD SOLUTIONS we sell, install, maintain, repair, and service.

Call us today to make inquiries on how to get an Uninterrupted Power Supply and save money.

Let’s help get you started

#GO GREEN #QUICK STANDARD SOLUTIONS #SAVE EARTH #SAVE MONEY #SOLAR ENERGY #SOLAR IN LEKKI #UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY

https://qssolutions.com.ng/go-green-save-earth-and-save-money-with-solar-energy/

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by philtex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Your business. grin E No Concern Me,
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Munachisom95(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Poor blogger, De angels has been there from time immemorial. owned by his wife.

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by KayCee92(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by smartval(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Jfrankination(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Mutemenot(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
I know a day like this shall come. There's no way Obi would let him out freely ... I wish him well, I just hope he has the managerial knowledge not just the gra gra and entertainment ...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by tunderoc(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Awon bloggers geng, De Angels bar don dey since like 2 years plus... No be say him just launch am
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by ofiko123(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulations to Cubana chief priest..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by tunderoc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
U dey mind them, any small thing for Instagram bloggers geng don see news
Munachisom95:
Poor blogger, De angels has been there from time immemorial. owned by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by jibnet1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
a child is meant to grow to be greater than his father" and such should not be a fight. congratulations man
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by lilfrancis100(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good one my chief priest
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Premiumwriter: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Business is a risk... He should have parted on a good ground with the group considering they will be competing.

Besides, they let him own a club. Him for the steal clients small small for the time being.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
fuckboys:
So he was still serving and flexing around like that. Him oga really try for am o angry

It's all part of the package. All na packaging to sell
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
As typical Nigerians let the social media war begin

Between the two.

And now they will begin to leak secrets and setting each others up

Igbos sad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Deborah98(f): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I Know is Both of you ( Obi and Priest) need JESUS
lolzzzzz oga don vex ooooooooooooooo,how Dem take need Jesus now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Harmlesspill(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
nabiz:
The best leaders I know was once the best servant. Till today I will always bow for my boss who thought me how to catch fish
Please,I would also like to know this your boss.
Man,country hard!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by pk2me: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad see how fat he is. His dick will be very small. What the essence of having money without a long juicy black cöck
Attention seeker; a male is definitely behind this moniker.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad see how fat he is. His dick will be very small. What the essence of having money without a long juicy black cöck
You need help. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Badonasty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
lol...Dangote trailer don pass their middle...and that chief priest dey really carry celebs enter that place
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Built2last: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly frustrated broke fat Igbos pigs.

Mtcheeeeeew

I know you need money. Just huzzle and make it before bitterness kills you. How can hate make you call someone richer than you broke

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Neddstark: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Loud mouthed obese clown
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by RealEzee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:
don't worry, d money is enuf to make u cum to stupor grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by moneyissweet(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Street niggar spotted.

nabiz:
The best leaders I know was once the best servant. Till today I will always bow for my boss who thought me how to catch fish

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by oneeast3: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obi Cubana his Anambra master has settled him with some money. Imolites are always slaves to Anambra people. Mistakemaker no be true? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Bryan88(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly frustrated broke fat Igbos pigs.

Mtcheeeeeew
JUST LIKE YOUR NAME....U B CONFIRMED ZOMBIE!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by DJANGOTBG: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
OP!

The Angels is more than 6 years old. Say what you’re sure of!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by alphaRego01(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
"a child is meant to grow to be greater than his father" and such should not be a fight.

If only some parents embraced this,there would be less cases of parental winchi in our society
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I thought one owerri village champion scotmisile said Chief priest owns owerri Cubana bar..

Anyway, good Chief priest learnt from the masters...make sure the master told you how he survived uptill now..

Masters will continue to teach , lead and empower the children though with no thank you but arrogance.

Seeking freedom and independence is never a crime or bad thing. Nobody is ment to serve his master forever. If u want to retain his services permanently then why not make him a partner not just an employee. That’s how boss do.

Ask big time lawyers or performers who get retained.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I thought one owerri village champion scotmisile said Chief priest owns owerri Cubana bar..

Anyway, good Chief priest learnt from the masters...make sure the master told you how he survived uptill now..

Masters will continue to teach , lead and empower the children though with no thank you but arrogance.
No mind dem...Even D'Angels na d wife get am just that he used his influence to lighten and popularize the place..more grease to him.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels by molbic(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Spaxon:
Dammn Niggarrrr this is not right..
How can Righteousness89 be below me and Slawormir be above . It has never happened this way before.
cheesy
Baby girl all these people following you is because of what if I may ask? No vex oh I just wanna know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.