Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner (1593 Views)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone / Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
I told that chino and MelesZenawi that Ebonyi will come back to us in zone 13 and it has finally happened.. Anambra is now been treated like an outcast in Igboland.. Why is no one trying not to associate with Anambra (Hahahahaha)

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dats a lie...... Ebonyi will forever be under Anambra (the superior Igbo state )
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Awwall.. Why is everyone running away from Anambra like Anambra is carrying faeces in its buttocks cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Dats a lie...... Ebonyi will forever be under Anambra (the superior Igbo state )
Hahahahahahaha... You can hug a transformer

https://www.nairaland.com/6095163/ig-police-grants-umahis-requestmoved
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Built2last: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fools. Whether Ebonyi or Anambra is together how does it put food on your table.

You wont channel your attention to something more productive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by majamajic(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Are u guys discussing about crimes ?

So u guys think Anambra wan handle crimes from ebonyi state ?

They better go back to Abia zone 2 , it's closer to them
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mistakemaker:
I told that chino and MelesZenawi that Ebonyi will come back to us in zone 13 and it has finally happened.. Anambra is now been treated like an outcast in Igboland.. Why is no one trying not to associate with Anambra (Hahahahaha)

grin grin grin grin grin

I can feel your pain.

Heal soon.
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Awwall.. Why is everyone running away from Anambra like Anambra is carrying faeces in its buttocks cheesy grin cheesy grin

mtcheeeew!!! ordinary Ebonyi state .....well Enugu state command is under Zone 13 UKPO in anambra state
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Noblechykk(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is a stupid post. Ebonyi and Abia share common boundary. In fact, Afikpo was in Abia before it was annexed to Ebonyi. Stop being divisive.

9 Likes

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

mtcheeeew!!! ordinary Ebonyi state .....well Enugu state command is under Zone 13 UKPO in anambra state
What I'm saying is that Anambra is cursed and everyone is running to join our progressive zone 9 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I can feel your pain.

Heal soon.
Anambra is cursed and everyone is running away from cursed Anambra people cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Hahahahahahaha... You can hug a transformer
https://www.nairaland.com/6095163/ig-police-grants-umahis-requestmoved

lolz....cus of Ebonyians that are like slaves to Anambra people
you're a joker
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Awwall:
[s][/s]

Imo state is cursed that's why they moved zone 13 to Anambra lol
I can feel your frustrations.. Don't hang yourself oo as everyone is running away from cursed Anambra people

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

lolz....cus of Ebonyians that are like slaves to Anambra people

you're a joker
Anambra is cursed and everyone is running away from cursed people of Anambra to progressive zone 9 cool cool cool
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mistakemaker:

What I'm saying is that Anambra is cursed and everyone is running to join our progressive zone 9 grin cheesy

Ebonyi is the cursed state here .....dats why they will remain farm labourers, gala hawkers, wheel barrow pushers, okada riders, street sweepers and waste disposers in Anambra state

cursed State
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Mistakemaker: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Ebonyi is the cursed state here .....dats why they will remain farm labourers, gala hawkers, wheel barrow pushers, okada riders, street sweepers and waste disposers in Anambra state

cursed State
I have no business with Ebonyi or Anambra in any way.. I'm a progressive imolite cool cool cool and we have collected Ebonyi from the cursed backward educationless shithole village of Anambra which is an igala land anyway

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by WhizdomXX(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
See how Igbo's are here insulting themselves.
No wonder it's so easy to make fun of yourselves. Instead of you to chart a way forward for yourselves you're here arguing about zones, will the zones put food in your mouth or give your kids a sound education??
No wonder some tribes find it so easy to insult you guys despite many laudable achievements.
Your tribesmen are being killed in the name of IPOB and this is what will solve the issue.

Sad and shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Bannylove13: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:
See how Igbo's are here insulting themselves.
No wonder it's so easy to make fun of yourselves. Instead of you to chart a way forward for yourselves you're here arguing about zones, will the zones put food in your mouth or give your kids a sound education??
No wonder some tribes find it so easy to insult you guys despite many laudable achievements.
Your tribesmen are being killed in the name of IPOB and this is what will solve the issue.

Sad and shameful.

Are you new to nairaland?
Those two trolls are yoruba humans ... that’s how the roll here..
..... they’re displaying their sense to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by WhizdomXX(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bannylove13:

Are you new to nairaland?
Those two trolls are yoruba humans ... that’s how the roll here..
..... they’re displaying their sense to the world.
I'm new, I never knew, thanks for the update.
It's a shame tho that people have reached this level to insult another's tribe. Mind-boggling
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Bannylove13: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:

I'm new, I never knew, thanks for the update.
It's a shame tho that people have reached this level to insult another's tribe. Mind-boggling

Welcome to nairaland... is a toxic place that you feel free to express tribal slurs..
If you’re Yoruba ... you’ve got upperhand.. if you be other tribe...
BAN await you..
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by WhizdomXX(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bannylove13:

Welcome to nairaland... is a toxic place that you feel free to express tribal slurs..
If you’re Yoruba ... you’ve got upperhand.. if you be other tribe...
BAN await you..
Shouldn't this forum be used to make Nigeria great instead of the above? Thanks for the welcome.
Re: Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner by Bannylove13: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Shouldn't this forum be used to make Nigeria great instead of the above? Thanks for the welcome.

Naaaaa

Na tribal site for Yoruba people.... against Nigerians

Welcome again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Second Republic National Assembly Principal Officers / Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) / Shocking:Rudy Rochman Shares His DSS Custody Story(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.