Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Top 3 Brilliant Yet Underrated Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 3 Brilliant Yet Underrated Songs (143 Views)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / 50 Cent: His 5 Underrated Songs / Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Brilliant Yet Underrated Songs by Mhojohub: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Seyi Shay - Tuale

I watched the video before I knew Seyi had a song like this and boy, was I blown away. This is it, dear female artistes, you want to pull the sexy brand? Pull the type that will have every human thirst after you. In a moment of transparency my dear readers, Seyi had even the most heterosexual of all women questioning her sexuality on this video, PHEW! (stop digressing, focus!!!).

“But it doesn’t sound like Seyi Shay,” said unfunny slapped-on bio music critics everywhere. This song saw Seyi channeling her inner ''now mature bad girl'' and her vocals of course did not disappoint. The song basically saw her paying homage to everyone who has been there and still is. To every hustler on the street, to every human. Her effortless switch between English and whatever Yoruba was employed on this, must be celebrated. The many wins on this project were almost overshadowed by Zlatan Ibile's surprisingly disappointing, unnecessary, and non-sensical lyrics.

Kotrell
A little over 2 months ago, I was introduced to the music of this young chap by another artiste and since then to date, I have gone on to not only play it every single day but used it to reassure my partner of my unending love. This ethereal tune titled ''Now and Always''  is a melodic lyrical triumph; Kotrell hit a..... continue here

https://mhojohub.com/top-3-brilliant-yet-underrated-songs/

(1) (Reply)

"Sometimes I Fight To Stay Natural" – Teni / Download Insrumental Fem! / Cabum – Devil In My Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.