Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) (90525 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by johnnychuks(m): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2020
with their aggressive way of driving trying to oppress the poor the more what do you expect? there is law that follows everything you do on this earth.

3 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Chaiii, what a pity.
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by emekaxy: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria police officers don't wear seat belts when on duty. They claimed is to remain vigilant, yet if they hear gunshot on the high way they will remove their uniform.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 3:41am On Sep 04, 2020
johnnychuks:
with their aggressive way of driving trying to oppress the poor the more what do you expect? there is every law that follows everything you do on this earth.

This.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Muyology: 3:50am On Sep 04, 2020
May their souls rest peace . I pray God comfort the family they left behind
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by ceaser: 4:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Oshiomole don use this one as donation for supernatural forces. A whole human being o.

If you know you know.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by kayusely70(m): 4:18am On Sep 04, 2020
God Rest Their Souls And Keep Their Family.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Aarenaija: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Osho convoy and accident towards especially towards elections are 5 and 6
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2020
yanabasee1:
He died protecting a greedy politician...

and the volvo suv belong to who ?

the guy is nothing but a political thug in uniform
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by hopexter(m): 4:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Oizee:
if not unemployment, this agile Galant officer attached to the short rat. God will punish politicians, and he went to hospital to pose for the cameras and was still able to smile sef

Na better God go punish am
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by RPirez: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2020
mytime24:
Rip to d dead

Bt where dat Oshiomhole foreign wife dey sef

She dey ur kitchen. angry
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by joebee1990(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2020
I repeat repent now joe bee say so

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by pepperandsalt(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Every election Oshiomhole dey get accident and two police people go die. Na wa. Peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Halo22: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Very terrible way to bid farewell. Unfortunately, the politicians they were defending with their lives must have forgot they existed by now. However, may their souls rest on.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by francisbiz: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2020
mytime24:
Rip to d dead

Babe, you are bad, lol
Me no know wetin you dey reason
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Truth is they were sacrificed.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Im so sad
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Goziesolar: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I thought they where in their own vehicle...what are they doing under the truck tire
maybe they jumped out of their hilux pickup on anticipating the trucks impact

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by ibidapko(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2020
mytime24:
Rip to d dead

Good question!!
I guess that Baba Osho wasn't performing his bedmatic duties satisfactorily.
NO WOMAN CAN LIVE ON TONGUEMITIS ALONE!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by ofiko123(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Franking: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Oizee:
u don't like them fine, but if dis death doesn't touch u a little, den I don't know how different u are from the politicians, besides u don't know him, he could be a good officer bcuz he was an educated guy

Sorry, I don't care.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by dalass(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2020
TheChameleon:
RIP

This is why it's not too sensible to exert yourself over politicians who would feed you crumbs sha.

Sad to say, their bosses would forget them very quickly.

That's Life for you... goes for everyone of us. You die, pronto, they are already thinking of your replacement.

They will be replaced instantly. He died horribly.

Such a handsome guy wasted just like that. undecided
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Denique(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

They were probably flung out of the back of their Hilux by the impact of the collision

Jesus Christ! embarassed
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2020
LaboPolitics:
SPU policemen are beasts of burden for diabolic politicians, easiest meat to be sacrificed to gods for power and protection.
SPU stands for what please?
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by DragonFire433: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2020
R I P
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Heybeedee:
Terrible....e no easy oo
But he's a university graduate na..he's suppose to be at least an ASP In the police he shouldn't be in the open back of a hilux van... RIp to him
You still don't know the country you found yourself. DO YOU KNOW THAT 2020 POLICE RECRUITMENT don't give respect for graduates? Do you know that they only need your 0level results, be you a PhD, degree or masters holder. You will enter and start from constable. Same salary with those that only have waec. Nigeria, MY COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2020
PearlStreet:

He was in CTU.
CTU, STANDS for what?
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2020
WATCHOVER:

People who were supposed to be in War zone, redeploy to serve politicians.

That's why Nigeria can't defeat boko
Serving a politician is 100% better than been in WAR FRONT. just keep on praying, and fear God, that's is the secret of staying alive.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I thought they werei n their own vehicle...what are they doing under the truck tire

My brother.

I can't imagine myself die for Oshiomhole to live.

When they are on that convoy they will be dreaming they have arrived.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Clueless, dumb stupid untrained nigerian police men, it is unsafe to stand or sit on an open back carriage of a vehicle. No sit belt, no nothing!

they thought that they are invincible or spider men. epecially when it is innocent civillians.They died a foolish and an Avoidable death.

I have no sympathy more of them should die.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by PearlStreet(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

CTU, STANDS for what?

Counter-Terrorism Unit
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Enwhen(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
tutudesz:

Other police men are receiving treatment at the hospital. Who told all aide sit at the front of the car The sitting at the front Osho Baba car is a DSS agent.

Some of you like arguing what u have no knowledge about.... Na u know...when the report comes , u would take correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

O Ye My People! / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.