Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

“I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa (884 Views)

SS3 Boys Resume School With Iphone And Benz After Making Money During Lockdown / Oga Chop, I Go Pay / Funniest Female Fights In Football 2017 HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by kings2al1: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
“I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exam

Celebrity-profile.com has stumbled on a video marking rounds on the internet that showed an unidentified final year senior secondary student having an altercation with an invigilator in the exam hall while exams is still in session. The SS3 student is reportedly one of the benefit boys who was also sitting for the West African Secondary School Certificate Examination, (WASSCE).

In the video posted by Omorinola online, the SS3 was captured in a loud voice rudely complaining to the invigilator that students were sitting too far away from each other despite COVID-19 prevention guidelines.

After attempts by the invigilator to keep him quiet proved futile, he sacked the SS3 benefit boy out of the exams hall and the student in reaction to tore his papers and told them invigilator he can pay his salary for the next 25 years.

Watch the video HERE

Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by EmptyGarden(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Not in my days.
I remember my service days as a teacher. I almost beat a senior student to stupor for challenging a teacher.
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by BrainEya(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Invigilator right now
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by Deborah98(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just imagine undecided, someone who is unsure of his results is already Bragging of what I don't know... continue oooo
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by ObaKlaz: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
During my service year way back then as a teacher in the South-West, a student waylaid and attacked me outside the school, because I seized his phone which he was using nonchallantly in class.

Thank God for Taekwondo, he was rescued from me with a bloodied face and dislocated shoulder.

Worst of all, the school management called me and kept saying the boy could've died. They understated and didn't really condemn his behaviour.

Imagine! Like I was the bad person!

1 Like

Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by kings2al1: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
generational change
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by longetivity(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
stupid boy, at least see ur result before being arrogant grin grin
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by kings2al1: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
LOL
Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
ObaKlaz:
During my service year way back then as a teacher in the South-West, a student waylaid and attacked me outside the school, because I seized his phone which he was using nonchallantly in class.

Thank God for Taekwondo, he was rescued from me with a bloodied face and dislocated shoulder.

Worst of all, the school management called me and kept saying the boy could've died. They understated and didn't really condemn his behaviour.

Imagine! Like I was the bad person!

The school management queried you because it was very immature of you to beat up a student to the point of a bloodied face and dislocated shoulder, haba!, You should have just self defended yourself not inflicting injury on a 16/17 young teenager. Then the next day you call him out and flog sense into him

1 Like

Re: “I Go Pay Your Salary For 25 Years” – SS3 Boy Fights Invigilator During WAEC Exa by ObaKlaz: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2020
NewSoul:

The school management queried you because it was very immature of you to beat up a student to the point of a bloodied face and dislocated shoulder, haba!, You should have just self defended yourself not inflicting injury on a 16/17 young teenager. Then the next day you call him out and flog sense into him
I deliberately did that to him because:

1. It was on the street. He came with the intent to disgrace me before the whole world. What if it was a female teacher, or if I couldn't defend myself?!

2. He came with his protractor and divider from his mathematical set to stab me. I figured out those were the weapons he could get on such short notice, maybe he would've used a knife instead.

3. He had a record of harrassing teachers, verbally and physically and the school management let him go with just a slap on the wrist.
You sound exactly the way the school management did back then!
The boy got what he bargained for.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will Be Your Reaction If You Meet Your Woman Like This? / Pastor Have Sex With His Church Members Caught Red-handed / Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.