Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182018 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Snow02: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
sweet7oyin:
If a girl does something wrong to u in a relationship and ur kindof complaining about it cause u want her to change.

Can this be called simping.
Cause i know of girls that broke up with their bf causes they felt he complained alot..
continuously complaining shows low value In a male it shows you d complain about her crap but still stick around for more, why should you even bother changing a woman?? she should automatically change her ways in to please you, in complaining too much you show her emotions which is an investment on your part she'd be tempted to keep you investing such emotions until she gets sick of you and leaves while it's fine to bluntly reject certain actions/inactions from her it wise to also know when to silently ignore and walk away until she brings her self to apologize if she doesn't let her be, this is why plate spinning is advised, only a man suffering onetritis has time to sit around and complain if you had options u wouldn't even notice her misbehaviour.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by IhateMyDad: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Snow02:
continuously complaining shows low value In a male it shows you d complain about her crap but still stick around for more, why should you even bother changing a woman?? she should automatically change her ways in to please you, in complaining too much you show her emotions which is an investment on your part she'd be tempted to keep you investing such emotions until she gets sick of you and leaves while it's fine to bluntly reject certain actions/inactions from her it wise to also know when to silently ignore and walk away until she brings her self to apologize if she doesn't let her be, this is why plate spinning is advised, only a man suffering onetritis has time to sit around and complain if you had options u wouldn't even notice her misbehaviour.

what's the word interchangeable with Solipsism
Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
sweet7oyin:
If a girl does something wrong to u in a relationship and ur kindof complaining about it cause u want her to change.
Can this be called simping.
Cause i know of girls that broke up with their bf causes they felt he complained alot..
If you're trying to correct a girl about something bad that she did and she's not giving you listening ears, changing her ways or trying to correcting herself, just avoid her!. Ignore her totally!. Don't act disturbed. Continue with what you normally do. When she sees you've changed, don't try to explain yourself, let her come herself. Her instinct will tell her what needs to be done. If she's remorseful about it after this and ready to listen, this is the time you tell her what and what you don't like and won't tolerate ever. Let her always know and feel if she doesn't change her ways you can drop her without looking back though covertly.

This type of attitude normally occurs when a girl feels she's overly comfortable in her relationship and she feels you got no other options except her that's why she doesn't feel the need to improve herself or try to make you happy. And sometimes, it also happens when her control in the relationship is getting beyond boundaries.

Set boundaries and take control. If she still doesn't change after this or doesn't feel bad when she does something wrong, then you know what to do!

11 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
IhateMyDad:

what's the word interchangeable with Solipsism
Individualism is the word. You can also use self-centeredness(egoism)
Solipsism is Self-absorption, an unawareness of the views or needs of others.
Hope you now get it.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kizito2nv(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Joskiro50:

Nah nah, don't say that. You are unconsciously resorting to hatred for them girls. That's not the goal..

Rather say the next girl will be FORTUNATE. You know why? Because you know better now. You can now handle her better. Trust me, girls don't say it, but they love red-pilled men.

Bro I really want her to be fortunate oo , but there's this anger you feel when it looks like you have been a slave all your life and then someone frees u and also empower you more than your captors,

That's how I feel

I'm not trying to exaggerate anything, this is what is happened today.

There's this beautiful new girl around my area I used to be scared of approaching her, but after the first day read this thread I manned up like, magic she gave me her number in the presence of a guy who has been begging for the same number for i don't know how long

I followed some of the rules here like not acting too desperate for her and all that.

Today in church I found out that the fine girl is a close friend to my ex girlfriend.

Though she hasn't known we dated yet and I'm not telling her

After service , I asked her to call me we needed to see.

We met, the whole thing was like a movie to me it was just flowing no stress .

She has agreed on another proper date this time.

said she had a wonderful time with me.

I really feel like not taking her serious, but I can't punish another girl for the sin of another.

I wish I would see her face when she finds out I'm now with her friend who is way prettier and fun to be with.

I swear I never really realized how less I settled for all these while until today.

Promise to always take a dose of red pill daily no matter how tired I'm.

Until I'm fully emancipated

8 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kizito2nv:

Bro I really want her to be fortunate oo , but there's this anger you feel when it looks like you have been a slave all your life and then someone frees u and also empower you more than your captors,

That's how I feel

I'm not trying to exaggerate anything, this is what is happened today.

There's this beautiful new girl around my area I used to be scared of approaching her, but after the first day read this thread I manned up like, magic she gave me her number in the presence of a guy who has been begging for the same number for i don't know how long

I followed some of the rules here like not acting too desperate for her and all that.

Today in church I found out that the fine girl is a close friend to my ex girlfriend.

Though she hasn't known we dated yet and I'm not telling her

After service , I asked her to call me we needed to see.

She has agreed on another proper date this time.

said she had a wonderful time with me.

I really feel like not taking her serious, but I can't punish another girl for the sin of another.

I wish I would see her face when she finds out I'm now with her friend who is way prettier and fun to be with.

I swear I never really realized how less I settled for all these while until today.

Promise to always take a dose of red pill daily no matter how tired I'm.

That is the purpose of this thread to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I am happy this thread is changing life for the better.

13 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Joskiro50: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Snow02:
Funny enough alot of women have started confessing their love for redpilled men they hate that we know so much

grin e be things
Re: The Red Truth by IhateMyDad: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Individualism is the word.
You can also use self-centeredness(egoism)

Solipsism is Self-absorption, an unawareness of the views or needs of others.

Hope you now get it.

yh I did get it.
but that's just the dictionary definition
just needed a simpler term to explain to someone.

got others tho;

hypergamy- scaling
Machiavellianism- manipulative
naccissism- self centered
Solipsism- self absorption

but according to your previous explanation, has to do with a girl forming an opinion or a thought based on emotions, and looking for other logical reasons to back it up.
does that best explain solipsism/self absorption ??

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by harry2sexy(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
I don't know if i taken too much redpill or it's my low tolerance for bullshit...

So yesterday,sunday,i went out as usual to thank God for last week and pray for more blessings for the new week.

I went to a lounge around my area,casually dressed as always but still looking soft. I arrived,got to the lounge and went upstairs where i usually sit.

I came downstairs and saw a familiar lady who we're just hi hi friend playing order for 2 bottles of fearless.
I greeted and placed my own order using my atm.

Next thing i heard was "please pay for me nah." I mean if you didn't have money why buy the drinks. I asked her a simple question, why should i pay for your drink?

She was like please nah and that it's her birthday. I said happy birthday but y should i pay for your drink.
Next thing a friend of hers,a guy came to place order and she rubbed his chest and the guy paid. I just shook my head,took my cold black bullet and hot pepper soup and went up.

In my thoughts,i just knew there's no end to simphood, it's just inborn in us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
4. Money:

Money making is more external than game, game is all about your cognitive wiring, money relies on that but it also requires an external skill which others can directly benefit from. It requires something the economy will pay for because it needs it.

Money is the single most powerful non-sentient object in existence; it is a measurement of objective power which each and every life needs to continue to exist.

Philosophically it means little, as a measurement of power it means everything.

For those who have none it is everything, for those who have plenty it is nothing (because they’re already enjoying the lifestyle,)

Game leads to money and money leads to better game which leads to more and more money creating a positive feedback cycle.

More money means more opportunity, more opportunity means more growth.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2020
harry2sexy:

In my thoughts,i just knew there's no end to simphood, it's just inborn in us
I beg to differ. Its not inborn in us. Simphood is thought.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
IhateMyDad:

yh I did get it.
but that's just the dictionary definition
just needed a simpler term to explain to someone.

got others tho;

hypergamy- scaling
Machiavellianism- manipulative
naccissism- self centered
Solipsism- self absorption

ok

but according to your previous explanation,
has to do with a girl forming an opinion or a thought based on emotions,

This is solipsism

and looking for other logical reasons to back it up.

This rationalizaton

does that best explain solipsism/self absorption ??

Do no mix up the terms.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020

How do you make money

A. Skill

Life is difficult, more like survival of the fittest.

Skills can be divided into two.

1. Analog
Analog skills involves manual labour. These skills generate income although it may be tiring and time consuming as it requires use of muscles. This include brick laying, plumbing, driving etc.

2. Digital
Digital skills involves the use of information and communication technology. This might also be time consuming but when done right can generate income more than the analogue. This include copywriting, coding , Website design, Graphic design, Animation, Freelancing, E-book creation and publishing
3d Logo designs, Content creation.

I saw Pstaragood et al shedding more light on this.

B. Entrepreneurship
This involves being your own boss and employing other people to work for you using their skills(either analog or digital). It involves using other peoples time, other peoples brain and other peoples money. This can be referred to as owning a business e.g Dangote, Otedola.

C. Job

Your Network determines your networth

Good game will help you get money, you need money to build connections and get into the networks that hire and promote based on personal favouritism, nepotism and back scratching.

If you always depend on meritocracy you will be disappointed. Meritocracy has its limits as fundamentally we’re all humans seeking power and a leader at any level of the hierarchy would rather have someone on their side that they like rather than someone who’s better educated but simply annoying to work with or perceived as a threat (eg: that cliche excuse for rejection that you’re overqualified for a job.)

Alot of people during their undergraduate days can contest this thought and get into notions that meritocracy is the order of the day but they have join the bandwagon of jobless graduate thrir idealisations of meritocracy shatter and they come to see that in reality, it is not always about what you know but who you know and also who knows you.

If you’re going to university then choose your degree wisely. If it doesn’t pay or even have an at least 50% chance of paying then don’t bother doing it. Sure you may like to study tourism or creative writing and psychology is kind of cool too but if you don’t want to be jobless or working where you don't like and want to be a competitor not a survivor then you better study something that pays right or not bother at all.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by baiaon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kizito2nv:

She has agreed on another proper date this time
@Emboldened
The first date is enough.Infact it is over-enough.The next date should be in your house.You will then have to close the deal by having sex with her.Then she'll become yours.If you lack the guts to cross this final hurdle,forget about her

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
70.) STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

A Jack of all trades is a master of none.

When men find the manosphere, they find the biggest self-improvement community on the internet, that deals with self-improvement in many areas of life. What started with the simple scripts of presenting yourself as a high value male, has morphed into a community focused on constructing high value men.

Many of the men who enter this sphere find themselves wanting in multiple regards. If they are lucky there is merely one glaring issue staring them in the face, but often there are a mix of psychological, physiological and social issues that they find themselves having to resolve.

In an effort to rectify these issues rapidly, they find themselves frantically attempting to improve on every front at once, only for their willpower to run out and the inevitable backsliding takes place.

The sheer volume of red pill literature these days is so immense, and a man who is recently awoken from the blue pill illusion is rapidly made painfully aware of the many bricks that built the walls illusion and that he must now disassemble.

This wall that served him throughout his life consists of mindset, physiology, psychology, habits, principles, learned scripts, innate scripts and many other pieces that in their totality serve as the causality of his life.

His view that karma sorts out everything, that he doesn’t need to exercise and eat real food, innate issues with self-esteem, the habit of putting other people before self, or principles about how to behave all work together in synergy to create a weak, sick, submissive, supplicating man.

This wall that in some regards was constructed as a means to sequester himself within his own world.

When faced with reality that this wall obscures his view of the world, and forms a construct that leads to him undertaking actions and making choices that were at best ill-informed in an effort to remain in control of imagined risk, he often undertakes to deconstruct in a day that which was built over a lifetime.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Ice202(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian guys should watch this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylkop1NgHZQ

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
There is no shortcut to happiness. When ever you go for fast fixes or band aids you end up stuck in the middle.

The problem of Fast Fixes

The inherent problem with attempting to correct many things at once, often with drastic measures is that nature has an inherent way of requiring a certain amount of time to be sacrificed.

Thus, expecting to rectify the mistakes made here will take deliberate practice to an extent where it at the very least represents a significant proportion of your time spent with the old habit.

However, it also appears to be an innate human tendency to want to rectify perceived grave errors rapidly, especially when one sees an upside and very little downside to doing so.

In “ Outliers ” Malcolm Gladwell outlines the 10.000 hours of deliberate practice one must allocate to a field of specialization in order to be an expert, and the fact is that after potentially decades of poor habits, you are an expert in these bad habits.

In order for your new habits to become your default system, they must be brought up to a level where they rival your previous version of system software , otherwise it’s easy to slip back into old bad habits.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Some examples

When an old corporation with accumulated bad habits gets a new CEO, the CEO having little personal investment and no sunk cost in “How we have always done things”, finds it easy to change this and experiences few problems about doing so, however the rest of the organization finds it fifficult for they have been heavily invested in, and reliant on the old methods and processes.

This is when the CEO finds that changing old habits is like removing a tattoo, that which took a couple of hours to put on, takes weeks worth of expensive treatment to remove.

This mirrors how a person who decides to go on a low-carb diet experiences side-effects for a while until the body recalibrates to burning body fat instead of dietary carbohydrate as its fuel. Alternatively how a person who goes from not working out at all, to 5 sessions of heavy weightlifting per week will struggle to move after the first day due to delayed onset muscle soreness.

Anyone who has every gone on a diet is familiar with the fact that weight loss is not linear, and that one cannot undo decades of neglecting one’s energy balance in a few weeks.

To do so requires tremendous sacrifice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Multi-Failing problem

This is the classic “New Years Resolution” problem, wherein a person decides to make drastic changes in a very short term.

Lifting weights, eating healthyfood, cutting back on alcohol, getting quality sleep, and maintaining a social circle are all important aspects of a quality life, however attempting to implement all these changes at once increases the risk of failing at every one of them.

This error is very closely linked to the time error covered in the preceding section, and consists of attempting to make many significant changes at the same time.

A man may find the manosphere, see the error of his ways and attempt to change everything about himself at once.

This means going from not working out at all to working out 5 – 6 times a week, from not eating right to eating right for 100% of his meals, changing his mindset, working on his posture, and body language, and many other things.
In a way this “shocks” the system, but it also creates a large workload that must be managed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
A person who adopts this route must learn training, nutrition, body language, and various other things in a short period of time, and implement these successfully as part of his life.

This multi-tasking process often leads to a predictable “multi-failure”, as the person finds themselves unable to ingest, internalize and implement the new way of life at the same time.

At first, results are bound to be very much worthwhile, and motivation goes up, yet at the first setback that comes as a result of “too much, too soon” motivation crashes and the progress is often lost.

This mirrors the way startup companies often fail, in that as they grow rapidly they stay to feel the growing pains and the increased workload, which has a negative effect on motivation and progress. If they are unable to secure the necessary resources to handle the ongoing business processes, they crumble under the weight of their success.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by PhillipPHD(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Knowing the everything about the redpill is useless if you lack the GUTS to implement it.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
I just finished reading from page 1 till this page.
I have to say this is the most balanced red pill teaching, I have ever come across. I have to commend the work being done here.
Dpsychologist, well done, you are a true teacher, you could become my trp mentor. Thank you.

Let me just give my background, I came across the red pill in my teenage years, so I put off myself from any relationship, I am single till date. I am still at my development stage and I hope to enter the dating arena, when I have reached certain landmarks.
Thanks to you and many other redpill input, I think I will be ready to take the dating arena by storm.

My advice "the red pill is what it is, what you make of it is up to you".

Peace and so much love from Emmynator.

10 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Do not get stuck in the middle

The title of this section is based on the fact that trying to do too many things at the same time often leads to mediocre performance at best.

Perhaps the classic example is the new trainee attempting fat loss and muscle gain at the same time.
While this is arguably possible, it often leads to erratic behavior in a new trainee, where one day they are focused on losing fat, the next on gaining muscle, their diet and training program reflects the goal confusion.

The most efficient route to success is to have two ideas in your head at once.

First there is the long-term strategic view dictated by your mission , second comes various forms of short term stragy that can be secured without much risk or loss to your progress towards fulfilling the strategy.

The idea of short term strategy in terms of improving sexual market value are things such as getting better haircuts, grooming properly, making small wardrobe improvements, in general things that on their own do not grant a great increase in value, but also consume very limited amounts of effort and time.

A trainee may get a whole new wardrobe to improve their style, then rapidly find it outdated as a result of either size gain or loss.

They may be on a strict diet, yet find themselves constantly exposed to dietary and alcoholic temptations as a result of spending most of their leisure time in bars and clubs to hone their game. Such constant vacillation between goals ensures that the probably of reaching them is reduced.

This is one of the reasons why many recommend cutting old friends and family members that engage in concern trolling, reward poor behavior and various other things out of your life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Other activities are those that your long-term strategy are based upon, but that require long-term and large investments in terms of time and effort.

Losing weight, gaining muscle, changing your diet, implementing new habits into your life, bettering social skills, learning game and various others. These are the foundation of the new person you are changing into, and as such they must be solid, well-thought out and implemented in a manner that secures longevity.

An observation often made of many who seek out the manosphere is the desire to learn game, and adopt the red pill so that they can secure their oneitis and then move back to “ just be yourself “(we will discuss about this next).

This is reflected in every gym across the world, in January there is a sudden influx of people seeking to fulfill their New Years resolutions, only to watch their numbers slowly trickle down until few are left.

The change from the blue pill illusion to the red pill theoretical framework , for these men represent in their mind short term strategy to secure the object of their affection, so that they can go back being blue pilled.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Static fallacy loading...
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Emmynator:
I just finished reading from page 1 till this page.
I have to say this is the most balanced red pill teaching, I have ever come across. I have to commend the work being done here.
Dpsychologist, well done, you are a true teacher, you could become my trp mentor. Thank you.

Let me just give my background, I came across the red pill in my teenage years, so I put off myself from any relationship, I am single till date. I am still at my development stage and I hope to enter the dating arena, when I have reached certain landmarks.
Thanks to you and many other redpill input, I think I will be ready to take the dating arena by storm.

My advice "the red pill is what it is, what you make of it is up to you".

Peace and so much love from Emmynator.
Reading from page 1 till here shows how determined and dedicated you are. I admire this.

You are lucky to come accross Redpill in your teenage age. Some came accross it in their 40s when its very late.

You are welcome bro

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Reading from page 1 till here shows how determined and dedicated you are. I admire this.

You are lucky to come accross Redpill in your teenage age. Some came accross it in their 40s when its very late.

You are welcome bro

I don't have any aversion towards reading, and that has been a tremendous blessing. I am a fast reader too.

Though I suspect that I may end up being purple pilled. I think we all end up having different applications of the red pill, depending especially on our frame of mind when we encountered it.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
71.) STATIC FALLACY

We can alter our own personalities and have them altered by our conditions or any combination of the two, but to suggest that personality is static is a falsehood. Rollo Tomassi

Most men when asking for sexual market advice have been told “Just be yourself” at one point or another, this boils down to “continue to utilize the scripts that are not working for you, you just haven’t met the right girl yet”.

Just being yourself is simple as it requires no work to update and clean up the various scrips you have collected over time. This advice is like telling a failing business “Just keep doing what you’re doing!”.

The naive and vainglorious are big on the idea of authenticity, that a person should always behave in the way most natural to them irrespective of all else.

Strategically speaking, this advice is complete hogwash. It implies artifice is quintessentially unnecessary and that simply “being yourself” is enough to succeed.

This is a lie that everybody wants to believe, that they are innately enough, and that they don’t need to behave in ways that don’t suit them in order to succeed.

Be yourself only if you’ve given up on life, or are already a highly developed person and thus “being you” entails a capacity for finesse. Otherwise, whatever you do, do not be yourself, this is the worst advice anyone could give you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
JBY is Misleading

For those of you interested in logic, “be yourself” is a social personification of the naturalistic fallacy, the assumption that the artificial is bad and the natural is good.

If “being yourself” means the self can adapt to a multitude of various personalities, I’m all for it, but if it means “behave in the way that comes easiest rather than the way that’ll improve your chances of winning” then I am out.

Authenticity is an indulgence of the accomplished narcissist trying to build rapport by sharing his struggles. This inspires people, quells jealousy and ultimately, makes money. It’s a good strategy – for him, but for you, it’s misinformation. There is authenticity in dedication, but beyond that, everything is political.

Those who tout the horn of authenticity are often some of the smoothest social chameleons you’ll ever meet; they had to be to get where they are. They are playing the game, they are exercising finesse, and in buying into the romance of their struggle and taking their advice on authenticity to heart, you severely cripple yourself.

One does not grow and build relationships with diverse people without trying on styles unnatural to them.

People are told to be themselves even when their selves are insufficient, because supposedly artifice is so undesirable it’s better to be a natural loser than an artificial winner. Yes, you should accept yourself, but no, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use social finesse.

Most who convincingly endorse authenticity do so from a position of power, power is rarely obtained, and is never sustained in the absence of finesse.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Filtering mechanism

Just be yourself is in many ways also a filtering strategy for women, it makes it easier for them to separate alpha bleeps from beta bucks, as an alpha just being himself is being an alpha, and the same for a beta.

On a subconscious level, the latent purpose of fostering the JBY social convention in men is yet another sexual selection filtering mechanism.

It’s more of a filtering failsafe in that by socially mandating a genuineness in the general populace of men, women are more secure in the accuracy of their sexual assessment of men.

If all men are Just Being Themselves and are encouraged to be the person they ‘truly are’, this then aids a woman in determining which man will best satisfy her hypergamy.

JBY is a tool in maintaining the feminine imperative as the social imperative.

Furthermore JBY serves in optimizing hypergamy in aiding a woman’s sense of security about assessing which man will best suit her hypergamy.

Ironically, the JBY dynamic gets upended once a monogamous relationship is established by a woman’s anxiety over ‘fixing’ her partner once in that relationship.

What was once the pseudo-genuineness of just him being himself is replace by “I’m working on him” in order for him to become the ideal man to meet with her hypergamic approval – thus exposing the calculated nonsense JBY really is to begin with.

Those in relationship can testify that when you are in a relationship with a woman she will attempt to change you. Can you see the irony?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
JBY: Double standards

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions— your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life. Robert Greene( law 25 of 48 laws of power)

Let me ask you though provoking questions.

Is the lady you see in nothing but studio pics always on FaceBook being herself?

Ok lemme ask deeper questions

Is the woman with breast or butt implants 'being herself’?

What about the woman wearing high heels because it boosts her height ?

Is the woman who applies make up everyday ‘being herself”?

What of the woman wearing a business suit that emphasizes her shoulders with pads is she ‘being herself’?

If she colors her hair does this make her less genuine?

Can you see the irony:Women are not being their selves but you are adviced to be yourself.

What you need to understand is that Personality is always malleable. Personality is not only malleable, but it can change dramatically under specific conditions.

The person you are today isn’t who you were 5years ago, nor the person you’ll be 5 years from now. Sure we may carry traits with us for a lifetime, but even these are subject to change depending upon your life circumstance. You define what being yourself is at any given moment and it’s relative to your personal conditions and environment.

You are who you believe you are, and you are who she perceives you to be.— Rollo Tomassi

So When does a genuine change of character become legitimate rather than being ‘shallow’ or ‘superficial’ or “someone you’re not?”

Those are judt terms that women (and chumps/simps) have used with success over the centuries and men have internalized as being states of perception that women think are undesirable, yet they never accurately define.

One of the hardest things for anyone, male or female, to hear is that they need to change their lifestyle. It implies that just ‘being themselves’ is in some way at fault for their present conditions.

It’s analogous to telling someone they’re not living their lives ‘correctly’ or that they’re raising their kids wrong.

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.