Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182196 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
4. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & ALLEGATIONS

Domestic abuse is the misconduct of people against other people with whom they have a domiciliary relationship .
They will have lived in the same dwelling but might not do any more, yet the abuse is a direct result of having lived in the same dwelling. There could be any kind of familial relationship between the people involved, or none at all.

There are varied concepts of domestic abuse from nation to nation, year to year, and often dependent upon the context.

Domestic abuse is a range of behaviours including physical, sexual and emotional factors. It is generally accepted as including

¶ intimidation and threats;
¶ belittling and other forms of mental abuse;
¶ both physical and verbal forms of wrongdoing;
¶ sexual abuse;
¶ financial over-control;
¶ limitation on movement (imprisonment).
Normally, a pattern of domestic abuse will have more than one of these elements.

Problems with the evidence
1. The majority of statistical evidence on the subject is from Western countries.

2. There is a great deal of money involved in the domestic violence industry. It is in the interests of this industry to perpetuate domestic violence while seeming to want to end it, and therefore to corrupt public perception in line with their income stream.

3. With the exception of the USA, there is little comparative study done on race, religion, age or ethnic background. Comparisons on wealth, sex and sexual orientation are more common but not frequent. This leads to a poor understanding of social forces that may be at work within the domestic sphere.

4. The majority of studies of domestic abuse look only at female victims. For example Partner Abuse Worldwide (2013) looks at Domestic Abuse studies outside EU/US (English speaking developed nations. Only 73 out of 200 studies included both male and female victims. There are very few studies, globally, of domestic abuse that look only at male victims. The gynocentric nature of politicians around the world supports this.

5. It is easy to 'cherry pick' evidence which supports a statement. This usually involves choosing parts of, or quotations from, single studies which fit the narrative. The best reliance is upon secondary sources which combine evidence from several sources.

There are two main ways to combine the results from a range of studies to avoid bias (and reduce 'cherry picking'): research reviews and meta-analyses.

¶ A research review (systematic review) summarises the evidence available.
¶ A meta-analysis uses statistics to combine the results of the review.

The Plight of Domestic Violence
Each year, probably millions of women are physically abused by someone they are Intimate with. However, it is also true that while this is going on, men are also falsely accused by their partner of domestic violence and they use the criminal justice system as a sword to even old scores.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
FALSE ALLEGATIONS
Just like there are false allegations of rape there are false allegations on Domestic Violence.

Why Do False Accusations Happen?
First, many accusers are scorned lovers and are using the criminal justice system to punish their partners for straying outside the relationship. I witnessed a situation where the "victim" stated she would drop the charges if the defendant left his new girlfriend.

Second, some women use it to deal with someone they had bad blood with.

Another reason for these false accusations is that in today's political climate, domestic violence "victim" receive special treatment for welfare, media attention and overnight fame.

There was a woman that usually use tools and objects to violate her husband and being a gentleman he doesn't retaliate, then she calls police to claim that its her husband that violates her. The police then arrest him. Until a Day she was caught perpetrating the act. The police had to apologize to the Husband.

THE BIAS

While no one disputes that domestic violence is a serious crime, there are situations where someone can be wrongly accused of domestic violence.

Due to the prolonged fight that women have had against domestic violence, it’s expected that most significant others who complain of being abused are actually telling the truth. In fact, police officers and lawyers will take the word of the abused partner as truth.

Most laws are usually biased against the dominant partner in the relationship, who, in most cases is male.

In California, as long as a charge has been filed against you, you can be charged with a misdemeanor domestic violence under penal code 243(e) (1) even though your accuser exhibits no signs of physical abuse.

CONSEQUENCES OF BEING FALSELY ACCUSED

Domestic violence, especially when it’s perpetrated against a woman by a MAN, is viewed by the public with so much passion that no one stops to consider the accused party could be innocent.

Once accused, it’s extremely difficult for those around you to believe that you are innocent and no matter what you do, you might never convince them you are not a domestic abuser. This goes to show that unlike in other crimes, ‘innocent until proven guilty’ is a concept of justice not afforded to some people charged with domestic violence.

Some of the consequences of being falsely accused of domestic violence are:

¶You could be beaten by angry mob
¶ You could use your job.
¶ You could go to jail
¶ Your reputation could be negatively impacted (you will be called a beast or woman beater).

What happens to the false accuser?
Even after it’s become evident that false allegations were made, police and lawyers are unlikely to file charges against the party that made the false accusation.

This is likely the case because of fear that if women are prosecuted for making false allegations, it might discourage other women from filing genuine cases.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
5. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HYSTERIA
Domestic abuse is abuse of one person by another person with whom they are living, have lived, or with whom a significant relationship exists.

Violent people are violent! Domestic abuse is not in isolation from other violence. Violence is not gender specific anybody can do it.

If a gender neutral scenario of violence occur people always asume there is a male perpetrator and a female victim.

THE BIAS
Domestic Violence or the broader term Gender based Violence are politically correct names for Violence against women. I took my time to dig deep on Domestic Violence and the only thing i can see is related to women instead of being neutral.

Infact definitions of DV disregard violence against men and the term gender , as used in gender based violence , only refers to women.

Domestic Violence against women is defined by the UN as any act of 'gender-based' violence that results in, or is likely to result in physical, sexual or psychological harm or suffering including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or private life.

However, the United Nations, being a feminist organisation, does not have a definition for domestic violence against men.

In the United States, in 2005, 1181 women were killed by their intimate partners, compared to 329 men. In England and Wales about 100 women are killed by partners or former partners each year while 21 men were killed in 2010. In 2008, in France, 156 women were killed by their intimate partner, compared to 27 men.

The figures above shows men are the lower victims. Which may be due to :
¶ Male are stronger, they die less from domestic violence.
¶ Under-reporting (male ego).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
THE TRUTH
The overall picture is that, taken together, abuse is widespread and not confined to any sex, gender, or cultural group etc. The term 'gender-based violence' is misleading since very little domestic abuse occurs because of a dislike of the gender being attacked, indeed the attacker is often living with them because they have an affinity for that gender.

Parents who physically abuse their spouses are more likely than others to physically abuse their children.
People who drink or smoke are liable to abuse their partner, as well as people with anger issues.

Other research indicates that boys who have been abused in childhood by a family member are more prone to violent perpetration, while girls who have been abused in childhood by a family member are prone to lack empathy and self-efficacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
ADULT ON CHILDREN ABUSE
Children are major victims of Violence
More concentration should be done on children. They are the highest victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse and all other forms of abuse.

¶ There was a lady i once heard in the news who was caught sleeping with her underage brother, she was asked why did it and she said it's because he is handsome.

¶ A man had sex with a 5 year old child

¶ Sometimes a close relative or a maid will rape a child
https://www.nairaland.com/6336906/being-consistently-raped-housemaid-when

¶ There was a story i heard years ago where a woman press press iron on her child because he didn't do what she told him to do.

¶ Another woman on the day of salah slaughter her son like a ram.

¶ Women have been shown to be agressive to children they do not begat and can sometimes physically hurt them. https://www.nairaland.com/6141908/woman-chops-off-nieces-finger

¶ Women tend to be worst when it comes to punishing children. While Men tend to flock, slap, beat or punch the child. Women tend to use objects to punish the child. Many have stabbed their children, burn them with iron, injured them with a metal.

When talking about Domestic abuse i see too much concentration on the victim/perpetrator model which focuses on the two adults, however, Children are also victims of said abuse. There are negative ffects on their mental health of the child and in the process of trying to seperate their parents may get hurt.

Read this also : https://www.nairaland.com/6107308/parents-always-fight-abusing-children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
MALE ON MALE VIOLENCE
It is not only women that are victims of male violence. Male are more violent to male than female.

Alot of stories where a brother stabbed his brother because of a woman. Father killed his son because money. Friend killed his friend because of debt. Son killed his father because of food.

MALE ON FEMALE VIOLENCE
This is referred to as Gender-Based Violence.

Men are higher in number when it comes to domestic violence because men tend to react via physical retaliation. Men tend to use methods like punching, beating, strangulation, kicking, slapping, butchering, and beheading.

There are stories in which a man butchered his wife and throw her inside a well. Man beheaded his wife over paternity fraud. Man strangled his wife to dead for refusing him sex. Man kills his wife and kills himself.

This is the type of Violence the media takes seriously and are the hot subject of human rights activist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
FEMALE ON MALE VIOLENCE
Women use slapping, hitting, throwing of sharp objects or utensils(Plate, pots, knife), destruction of partner's properties(certificates, gadgets etc).

However being less stronger physically they tend to use more dangerous method such as stabbing with knife, acid throwing, hitting with wood/ iron/stone, burning using kerosine/petrol, poisoning, pouring boiling water, hiring of mobsters, and penectomy(cutting of man's penis while asleep).

As such direct homicides are usually higher of women killed by their male partners. Indirect deaths, such as those committing suicide because of the domesitc abuse they recieve, are mostly of men.

Women tend to use emotional torture that can lead her partner to depression and suicide. A woman made a major General to commit suicide, this is to show you the intense emotional turture a woman can cause.

Links
https://www.nairaland.com/6359973/akwa-ibom-corper-killed-him

https://www.nairaland.com/6207445/nigerian-woman-stabs-boyfriend-death

https://www.nairaland.com/6359805/photos-man-set-ablaze-18-year-old

Females are more likely to consider Intimate partner violence, a serious problem than are their male counterparts, who are more likely to disregard female-perpetrated Violence .
As such many women do not end up going for jail for their crimes they are either pardoned or given short jail terms.

FEMALE ON FEMALE VIOLENCE
In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released the 2010 results of their National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey and report that 44% of lesbian women, 61% of bisexual women, and 35% of heterosexual women experienced domestic violence in their lifetime.

¶ Violence against women in lesbian relationships is about as common as violence against women in heterosexual relationships. This shows women are also as violent as men.

¶ There are many stories of women who killed their cowife. I practically witness this TYPE of scenario with my two eye in my neighborhood.
Read:
https://www.nairaland.com/6371154/kaduna-wife-kills-17-year-old-girl

¶ Women are known to use hot water
https://www.nairaland.com/6332656/wife-bathes-benue-excommissioner-daughter

¶ Woman killed her sister because of a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
BIDIRECTIONAL THEORY
Domestic abuse is often presented as one victim and one perpetrator . However, little abuse is one-sided. Most abuse has a history of escalation and joint participation: it is bidirectional.

There are cases of domestic abuse where there are multiple perpetrators in the home against a single victim(wife and children can gang up and beat the father) , some cases where there are multiple victims to an overbearing perpetrator(father terrorizes wife and children) , and some cases where there are multiple perpetrators and multiple victims (particularly along race, age or sex divisions) .

Many studies have found evidence of high levels of bidirectionality in cases where women have reported Intimate partner Violence .

For example, social activist Erin Pizzey , who established the first women's shelter in the U.K. in 1971, found that 62 of the first 100 women admitted to the centre were "violence-prone," and just as violent as the men they were leaving.

When talking about domestic abuse people view it binaries as one victim and one perpetrator.

In reality, domestic abuse is often multi-faceted and rarely does one category appear on its own.

Wife and husband on tenant : https://www.nairaland.com/6365988/landlord-wife-cut-tenants-face
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
LOOK at what this ladies were saying in reference to omah lay. If reverse were to be the case, there might be uproar.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318314/rape-omah-lay-catch-him

FINAL WORDS

Just as men are reprimanded for hitting or attempting to hit women.

Women should also be reprimanded.
The same thing applies to rape and other vices.

I see Human rights only focusing on gender based violence instead of stopping violence in all.

Domestic abuse laws are rarely gender-neutral, and where they are, they are rarely applied in a gender-neutral manner.

It should be made gender neutral.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
What can the common man do? He must teach his sons, he must live strictly by the red pill, he must always do his best to make society androcentric in a subtle way. May God help us

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by DharmieDhrey(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
okrikaboi:
What can the common man do? He must teach his sons, he must live strictly by the red pill, he must always do his best to make society androcentric in a subtle way. May God help us

sea shanties are songs sung by those working in large vessels
Anyway, He is extremely successful today because he now understands the psychology of women. He was a divorcee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by WoundedLamb: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Thanks man

I guess that the false narrative "all men are hypersexuals and always sexually hungry" have stuck with society so therefore a man can never say NO, it hits hard to home because that's what my dad kept saying as it was going on "MEN ENJOYS RAPE"

I'm so sorry you had to go through all this. cry

I've read about corrective rape cases but this is my first time hearing from the horse's mouth. Teenagers already have a lot to deal with, adding such experience to it must be very devastating. Sometimes, I'm scared of visiting Africa cause of the aggressions, brute force and rough edges.
Re: The Red Truth by Flamemignon1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm so sorry you had to go through all this. cry

I've read about corrective rape cases but this is my first time hearing from the horse's mouth. Teenagers already have a lot to deal with, adding such experience to it must be very devastating. Sometimes, I'm scared of visiting Africa cause of the aggressions, brute force and rough edges.
Thanks man. Most people think corrective Rape is only done to women but it's done to men mostly perpetuated by family members. I've forgiven him as I don't want a hate that heavy to flow in my heart but I will never forget and don't let the hardships stir you away man. Africa is quite beautiful although I still prefer going back to Maryland in the states.

P. S :i've secretly been stalking your comments on my other monikers, you are just filled with practically so much wisdom..... Just wanna say Thank you especially for calling out most folks with hate and letting them see the bias in their own comments. You are the voice this forum needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by WoundedLamb: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Thanks man. Most people think corrective Rape is only done to women but it's done to men mostly perpetuated by family members. I've forgiven him as I don't want a hate that heavy to flow in my heart but I will never forget and don't let the hardships stir you away man. Africa is quite beautiful although I still prefer going back to Maryland in the states.

P. S :i've secretly been stalking your comments on my other monikers, you are just filled with practically so much wisdom..... Just wanna say Thank you especially for calling out most folks with hate and letting them see the bias in their own comments. You are the voice this forum needs

Glad you've moved on.

@bolded: Hahaha... I'm feeling like an activist right now. Let me go and show this to my friends so they'd know whom they're dealing with! cool

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Flamemignon1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Glad you've moved on.

@bolded: Hahaha... I'm feeling like an activist right now. Let me go and show this to my friends so they'd know whom they're dealing with! cool

Thanks!
Lol, you deserve it man. You are welcome and stay safe

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea forgiveness reduces the burden the hard even though it may be difficult to forget.

Sharing this story shoes you are strong. Many men feel shy to share such stories.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Yea forgiveness reduces the burden the hard even though it may be difficult to forget.

Sharing this story shoes you are strong. Many men feel shy to share such stories.

Sharing this story shoes you are strong. Many men feel shy to share such stories. [/quote]
Thanks man, forgiveness reversed all my hate and I felt liberated.

I just wish there were more safe space for men to share theirs but the shame derails them away. For me, It was a difficult rollercoaster before I could be free to share mine mostly because I joined a support group for men who've been raped and for the first time, I felt I was at home to share mine,some of the men there have been defiled by housemaids when younger or women in lust and some by men and it has left a ripple imprint on their personality, their ego, masculinity and life in general. Since the world will laugh at them when they share their story and the cops don't care except it's a woman, they formed their own family and we are really close knit.
I implore men who've been raped to create their own support group even if it's online, it really helps much more like a brotherhood without judgment

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Kennyking1234: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
I met this girl and am becoming infatuated how can I stop this feeling.
Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I met this girl and am becoming infatuated how can I stop this feeling.

I will be Frank with you, infatuation is one of the hardest things to deal with, it hits you hard and fast and if you're not careful, it will produce fruits of simping in your life.

How to deal with it?
The one who loves more is in a bad position in the dynamics of any relationship, if you decide to act on your feelings, you will most likely end up being at disadvantage both short term and long term.
my advice to you is if you can overcome the urge to act on your feelings, then let her go. If you can't give her space, like make a deliberate effort to cut her off.

I had a girl I was infatuated with, during the same time I found the red pill, I cut her off and took time to internalise the red pill, today I see her as just another girl.
It's not easy but if you have a strong will you can overcome your infatuation. I hope this helps.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Emmynator(m): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2021
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

Here is me, a 14 year old guy having his first real infatuation, I was overwhelmed, the whole "love" thing was really strange to me, being my first time. Prior to my falling in "love", I was a nerdy guy, extremely introverted and shy, since I had no one to advice me, I started reading Google articles especially wiki how, and I started doing a lot of nice stuffs (shared my data with my crush, lol).
Then about 4 months later I made a move to ask my crush out, which was rejected, I was really hurt and depressed, the logical me was like "you are too young for this shit", but my heart was telling me a different story. I ran to wiki how once again and was reading articles on how to deal with rejection, it didn't really help but I moved on with life painfully.

Later I found my way to nairaland and picked interest in romance section because reading many heartbreak stories made me know that I am not alone, then I came across one of the great ubunja threads, his style of writing was captivating for me, I didn't mind the length of the thread I was done in a jiffy, then I read all his prior thread. It was at this point I knew that I fvcked up big time with the way I dealt with my crush, reading ubunja threads was the beginning of my journey to the red pill. For over two years I kept repeating them and following up with new ones.
Within that time I was in anger phase, it was almost as if I hate women, but in truth I was scared because of the grim reality that the red pill exposed me to. While I was at the university, I avoided girls a lot and my introvert personality helped me with that.
After 5 years since then, I graduated and I didn't have any relationships while in school to the surprise of most of my friends.
Within this time I started reading a lot of red pill content online, it was them I started seeing faults in my application of the red pill.
I knew it was time for growth, and my discovery of these points helped me in making the decision to leave the anger/fear stage.
- the red pill is beyond man's relation with women, it deals more with man's relation with himself.
- the red pill is not necessarily against women, it just about arming men with the right tools in dealing with women Etc.
I started opening myself up more, took very seriously my personal development, started making more female friends and having this platform where redpilled men share their thoughts helped me pick up on where I was lacking, it is now I can say I am really understanding the red pill, before now I was living in a shadow of it.
At the age of 21 now, I can say I am not an alpha male, I am not
the finished product, but I am on my way, its not easy to fully swallow the red pill, because one need to internalise the principles and make it his default settings.

**sorry for the long read.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by angelfallz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please download and read, "the rational male; positive masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

He explains the red pill and how to apply it in relation to women

https://www.pirate-bay.net/search?q=the+rational+male+by+Rollo+Tomassi?q=the+rational+male+by+Rollo+Tomassi

Emmynator:
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

Here is me, a 14 year old guy having his first real infatuation, I was overwhelmed, the whole "love" thing was really strange to me, being my first time. Prior to my falling in "love", I was a nerdy guy, extremely introverted and shy, since I had no one to advice me, I started reading Google articles especially wiki how, and I started doing a lot of nice stuffs (shared my data with my crush, lol).
Then about 4 months later I made a move to ask my crush out, which was rejected, I was really hurt and depressed, the logical me was like "you are too young for this shit", but my heart was telling me a different story. I ran to wiki how once again and was reading articles on how to deal with rejection, it didn't really help but I moved on with life painfully.

Later I found my way to nairaland and picked interest in romance section because reading many heartbreak stories made me know that I am not alone, then I came across one of the great ubunja threads, his style of writing was captivating for me, I didn't mind the length of the thread I was done in a jiffy, then I read all his prior thread. It was at this point I knew that I fvcked up big time with the way I dealt with my crush, reading ubunja threads was the beginning of my journey to the red pill. For over two years I kept repeating them and following up with new ones.
Within that time I was in anger phase, it was almost as if I hate women, but in truth I was scared because of the grim reality that the red pill exposed me to. While I was at the university, I avoided girls a lot and my introvert personality helped me with that.
After 5 years since then, I graduated and I didn't have any relationships while in school to the surprise of most of my friends.
Within this time I started reading a lot of red pill content online, it was them I started seeing faults in my application of the red pill.
I knew it was time for growth, and my discovery of these points helped me in making the decision to leave the anger/fear stage.
- the red pill is beyond man's relation with women, it deals more with man's relation with himself.
- the red pill is not necessarily against women, it just about arming men with the right tools in dealing with women Etc.
I started opening myself up more, took very seriously my personal development, started making more female friends and having this platform where redpilled men share their thoughts helped me pick up on where I was lacking, it is now I can say I am really understanding the red pill, before now I was living in a shadow of it.
the finished product, but I am on my way, its not easy to fully swallow the red pill, because one need to internalise the principles and make it his default settings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by emmaodet: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Emmynator:
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

grin grin grin

Bro, you are not alone in this shit.
I stumbled on nairaland when i wanted to buy a car some years ago and since then, i developed interest in it out of which i fell in love with the romance section too due to heart breaks, lamentations and the bashings that follow up.
After reading a lot of stories, comments, TRP etc i became angry with all women to the extent i almost crumbled my marriage but thank God have passed that phase and now steering my relation in the right direction.
kudos bro

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

Bro, you are not alone in this shit.
I stumbled on nairaland when i wanted to buy a car some years ago and since then, i developed interest in it out of which i fell in love with the romance section too due to heart breaks, lamentations and the bashings that follow up.
After reading a lot of stories, comments, TRP etc i became angry with all women to the extent i almost crumbled my marriage but thank God have passed that phase and now steering my relation in the right direction.
kudos bro
Wow yea i can relate
Re: The Red Truth by Kalatium(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Emmynator:
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

Yea i can relate.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Rules7: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
angelfallz:
Please download and read, "the rational male; positive masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

He explains the red pill and how to apply it in relation to women

https://www.pirate-bay.net/search?q=the+rational+male+by+Rollo+Tomassi?q=the+rational+male+by+Rollo+Tomassi

Looks like you need a VPN before downloading and you need to search for the eBook.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Emmynator:
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

Many teenagers are also facing same problems. And most of the time they have no one to depend on. And asking others about women sometimes might be embarrassing so many men pretend they know how to get ladies and use money as a weapon to entire women.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by angelfallz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
No, you don't need a VPN to download.

Okay, just put in this url, https://tpbpirateproxy.org/en
then search for "the rational male by Rollo Tomassi" without the quotation marks.

If it asks you to download a VPN just tap on "No Thanks"

Rules7:

Looks like you need a VPN before downloading and you need to search for the eBook.
Re: The Red Truth by Rules7: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
angelfallz:
No, you don't need a VPN to download.

Okay, just put in this url, https://tpbpirateproxy.org/en
then search for "the rational male by Rollo Tomassi" without the quotation marks.

If it asks you to download a VPN just tap on "No Thanks"

Alright, but other files like movies,pics and audiobooks does it work if downloaded.
Re: The Red Truth by angelfallz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
yes of course. you just need an e-book reader. i make use of eReader Prestigio

Rules7:

Alright, but other files like movies,pics and audiobooks does it work if downloaded.
Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Many teenagers are also facing same problems. And most of the time they have no one to depend on. And asking others about women sometimes might be embarrassing so many men pretend they know how to get ladies and use money as a weapon to entire women.

Some of them weh get people, hormone no deh gree them listen.
Re: The Red Truth by tope777(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Following...
Re: The Red Truth by LegiitAdigun(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
@Dpsychologist I want to personally thank u for this thread, after goin thru it from page 1 to ds point thank U sir.
To every single person that have contributed thank U.

Believe me this thread is an eye opener TRP wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.