Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (181970 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
purpinkx:

I have a friend whose gf was the best thing that ever happened to him.

I've tried introducing him to the redpill.

Even though I hope he learns to play the game women play, my main concern about him bettering himself in a society that couldn't care less about him.

There's a quote “the teacher opens the door, but it's up to the student to enter!”

I hope enters!

That quote is a great quote.

Similar to :
You can drag a horse to a river but you can't force it to drink water.

No one should be forced to the red pill. He may reject the red pill.

@ bolded When you use was, do you mean he is no longer with his her anymore?

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
purpinkx:

Thanks for the mention Sir,
I've been reading at a slower pace. Just doing catch up right now.
Keep up the good work! smiley
It is because of encouragements like this that makes me to go on.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you indefinitely PRETEND as though you're happy "just being a friend," with a woman but in reality, you are
dying to date or have sex with her, you are a weak man.

#RedpillSunday

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:

If you indefinitely PRETEND as though you're happy "just being your friend," with a woman but in reality, you are
dying to date or have sex with her, you are a weak man.

#RedpillSunday
Apt!
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
If as a man you can not seduce a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile.

The gods have spoken.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
NO WOMAN’S ATTENTION or COMPANIONSHIP IS WORTH SACRIFICING YOUR SENSE OF DIGNITY, PERSONAL
HONOR, or SELF-RESPECT FOR.

I wrote the above in capitals for a reason.

#RedpillSunday

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Never settle for less.
If you want a relationship and she offers friendship drop her.
If you want FWB and she offers r/ship drop her off.
This is the best thing to do. If you don't define the relationship you wanna have or having with a woman, she will define it for you. Whether you're contented with it or not, that's your problem. She doesn't care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes
Every human has a frame.
When a weak frame encounters a dominant frame it submits.
If your frame is more dominant she submits and vice versa.

#RedpillSunday

TheUndercover:

This is the best thing to do. If you don't define the relationship you wanna have or having with a woman, she will define it for you. Whether you're contented with it or not, that's your problem. She doesn't care.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice guys are dishonest they are willing to do anything to attract and maintain the interest of a woman, even
if it means allowing themselves to be used, manipulated, or disrespected.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
The nice guy approach is mostly ineffective because you typically hide, deny, and/or camouflage your true needs, desires, interests, and intentions from a woman, primarily because you’re afraid that they won’t be
satisfied and reciprocated.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
THE NICE GUY PARADOX

Being a nice guy has alot of ALOT of disadvantage. One is the nice guy Paradox.

A man uses a nice guy approach to converse a woman, however he ends up being criticized, disliked, rejected or ignored … THEN … all of the sudden due to being rejected he get the guts to express his true thoughts, opinions, and objectives in a blunt, straight-to-the-point, unapologetic manner.

Exactly what he is suppose to do from beginning.

But by then, it’s ineffective, done out of anger and more importantly ... it’s too late.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
“Most women love sex just as much as men, if not more. Many women are just as sexually uninhibited as a lot of the men out there.

The problem is, men are admired and patted on the back when they successfully seduce a lot of women; Women are usually , criticized, and made to feel like whores if they reveal that they’ve enjoyed sexual pleasure with someone other than their boyfriend, fiancé, or husband.
It’s unfair, but that’s life.”

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Women’s fear of being categorized as “slut,” or a “sex freak” is what usually leads to the duplicitous and manipulative behavior ( Pretending and Hypocrisy).

When dealing with women take note of the above points.

#RedpillSunday

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by LegiitAdigun(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Learning...
Re: The Red Truth by softguy1: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:
THE NICE GUY PARADOX

Being a nice guy has alot of ALOT of disadvantage. One is the nice guy Paradox.

A man uses a nice guy approach to converse a woman, however he ends up being criticized, disliked, rejected or ignored … THEN … all of the sudden due to being rejected he get the guts to express his true thoughts, opinions, and objectives in a blunt, straight-to-the-point, unapologetic manner.

Exactly what he is suppose to do from beginning.

But by then, it’s ineffective, done out of anger and more importantly ... it’s too late.

I girl once told me your are good but too religious, I can't date someone like that. cheesy sometimes you just need to be naughty with them. Naughty conversation initially convey the information that you are not there for brother and sisters relationship...

Talk dirty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by kazyhm(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Women hate to take responsibility, they hate to admit to faults, they’re so allergic to being wrong or being exposed in some negative way that rather commonly they’ll emotionally lash out, either at you or whoever is close by even when what is being said is either truthful or reasonable.

Women inherently value their own sense of well-being above reality and truth, justice doesn’t factor into the equation unless she personally feels indignant about the dispute at hand.

Funnily enough, if you explained and presented to a woman her illogical behaviour but instead of framing it as being part of her own behaviour you instead told her they were the actions of another woman, she’d concur with you that this behaviour was totally irrational.

It’s when you apply those same facts to her, she immediately begins to feel judged and then starts shutting down dissociates from reality and rejects the truth using flawed reasoning and stubbornness to alleviate her discomfort.
Re: The Red Truth by purpinkx(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:

That quote is a great quote.

Similar to :
You can drag a horse to a river but you can't force it to drink water.

No one should be forced to the red pill. He may reject the red pill.

@ bolded When you use was, do you mean he is no longer with her anymore?

They're no longer together.

I saw it coming many months before the girl started giving him issues.

Tried opening his eyes to it, but, my man, you can never convince a person who is in love.

In their mind, they feel so happy.. what are you trying to warn them about?

At a point, it was as if I was jealous. So, I let go!

So far, so good, it seems like he'll learn.

But, from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm starting to think that, maybe, the red pill find you, because if you try to figure out why you're not getting the results you want, you end up with more blue pills (wikiHow lovey dovey sh!ts)

That's why I am super proud of you for what you are doing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
purpinkx:

They're no longer together.

I saw it coming many months before the girl started giving him issues.

Tried opening his eyes to it, but, my man, you can never convince a person who is in love.

In their mind, they feel so happy.. what are you trying to warn them about?

At a point, it was as if I was jealous. So, I let go!

So far, so good, it seems like he'll learn.

But, from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm starting to think that, maybe, the red pill find you, because if you try to figure out why you're not getting the results you want, you end up with more blue pills (wikiHow lovey dovey sh!ts)

That's why I am super proud of you for what you are doing.
@ wikihow, a culprit for giving more blue pills lol.

I noticed that the red pill is a great predictor on male-female r/ship, you can predict how a blue pill r/ship will end and when.

What red pill has done in 1 year for men is greater than what gynocentric dating advice and marriage counseling hae done in 10 years.

Take this from me.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Weak behavior is any behavior that is too lenient,
too respectful, too accommodating, too nice, too decent, too careful, too soft and/or too flattering.

#DominanceMonday

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
When it comes to changes and improvements in behavior, only concentrate on your own behavior.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
You have absolutely no control over women’s behavior. Only women have the power on their behavior.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
You only have control over how you behave towards women, and how you allow them to behave towards you.

#DominanceMonday

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2021
It is what you permit that persists. No what you permit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
If you permit disrespect expect to be emasculated. If your permit respect expect to be adored and appreciated

#DominanceMonday

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
ANYTIME YOU PLACE MORE VALUE AND SIGNIFICANCE
ON THE ATTENTION and COMPANIONSHIP OF A WOMAN, THAN YOU DO YOUR OWN, YOUR BEHAVIOR IS GOING TO
BE WEAK.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2021
NO WOMAN’S TIME, ATTENTION, OR COMPANIONSHIP IS MORE VALUABLE THAN YOUR OWN.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2021
If treat a woman’s time, attention, and/or companionship as if it is more valuable and significant to yours, I can
guarantee you that at some point in the future, that woman is going to either get bored and lose interest in you, or manipulate and bully you around when she wants to.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2021
It is ironical to excessively flatter women, pedestalize them or skyrocket their egos, and then expect to have long-term
success with them.

#DominanceMonday

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
The only way that a woman can treat you in an undesirable, disrespectful manner is if you’re exhibiting behaviors that ALLOWS THEM TO treat you in an undesirable, disrespectful manner. That is weakness.

#DominanceMonday

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
softguy1:

I girl once told me your are good but too religious, I can't date someone like that. cheesy sometimes you just need to be naughty with them. Naughty conversation initially convey the information that you are not there for brother and sisters relationship...

Talk dirty
Women know what they want. Too religious is another way of saying too uptight, boring and judgemental.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:
This is just the situation many men find themselves in when they attempt to talk one of their friends down from the ledge, their friend is simply to attached to their fantasy of “the one” to have any incentive to break away from it.

I have been in this situation before.
I did the exact things you mentioned above.
Presently, I know a person that has placed a lady on a pedestal.
The day he caught her red handed cheating, he blamed himself.
We're tired already.
We want them to marry so that his eyes will see clearly.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by ubunja(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:

@ wikihow, a culprit for giving more blue pills lol.

I noticed that the red pill is a great predictor on male-female r/ship, you can predict how a blue pill r/ship will end and when.

What red pill has done in 1 year for men is greater than what gynocentric dating advice and marriage counseling hae done in 10 years.

Take this from me.
of course. The red pill knows men and women more than they know themselves. The red pill studies patterns and patterns never lie.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.