Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182264 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:46pm On May 14, 2021
JESHAL:
@Dpsychologist, good morning I am an addict of these thread , I have gone over it twice only the last 3 months and would desire of you to continue the redpill corriculum with new scheme of work , bro you are really emancipating many , keep up the good work
thank you for taking your time to read this timeless thread.

We will always continue taking doses of red pill.

There is no end to red pill knowledge- Dpsychologist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:00pm On May 15, 2021
GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT
It is high time I organize a red pill master class here on telegram titled Red pill Lab.

I noticed that most guys are loaded with red pill theories but inept in putting it into practice.
E.g The red pill says women are hypergamous how do u utilize the hypergamy to ur advantage.

Theory is necessary but practice make perfect.
Putting it into action is the hubris of learning or else it can be counted as waste of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:00pm On May 15, 2021
I initially wanted writing a book but there were limitations to authoring a book.

1. You cannot directly ask the author a question .

2. Use of screenshots, videos etc is limited.

3. Reading a book requires a longer time to assimilate.

4. Everyone is different, a book won't meet your specific need.

There you will learn the most important thing when it comes to practice is .... adaptation.
Although same principles work on women but the strategies differ.

You will learn how to think on your feet and counter her moves.
Always learn to adapt cos in life things don't always go as planned
More like expect the best and prepare for the worst.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
I will continue to broadcast the red pill till the ends of the earth.

Now that we are acclamatize with red pill terms , theories , and philosophies let participate in the masterclass group.

i will deliver More details shortly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:16pm On May 15, 2021
Hence I deem it fit to open a paid Red pill Lab group, in which we explore real time application of red pill.

Intro:
Here u learn everything from approaching a lady till u take her to bed.
You learn What usually works, what rarely works and what doesn't work.

My bio : You get first hand info of how I come across the red pill, my naïveté, the challenges I faced and how I became a pro.

You get to learn my personal techniques and strategies( including voice notes n screenshot) , my life philosophy and the reason why I am called the Dpsychologist.

Healthy Lifestyle: Also it contains exercise routines, healthy foods, how to dress seductively, grooming of the body, etc

Venue: Red pill Lab telegram group
Date: Next week
Fee: N500
Duration : 2 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
The most difficult thing in life is not to learn but to unlearn- Anonymous

There will be a lot of unlearning, there are a lot of roadblocks that tends to hinder you from achieving what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:21pm On May 15, 2021
Send a mail to D.dpsychologist1@gmail.com
or if you are in my red pill lounge group send me a DM to join the new group.

Dpsychologist:

Hence I deem it fit to open a paid Red pill Lab group, in which we explore real time application of red pill.

Intro:

My bio : You get first hand info of how I come across the red pill, my naïveté, the challenges I faced and how I became a pro.

You get to learn my personal techniques and strategies( including voice notes n screenshot) , my life philosophy and the reason why I am called the Dpsychologist.

Healthy Lifestyle: Also it contains exercise routines, healthy foods, how to dress seductively, grooming of the body, etc

Re: The Red Truth by Junnior: 2:31pm On May 16, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Send a mail to D.dpsychologist1@gmail.com
or if you are in my red pill lounge group send me a DM to join the new group.

I would be very interested in this, but I'm really busy now and would hardly be able to participate. Will have some time later this year. It's a good initiative.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
Junnior:

I would be very interested in this, but I'm really busy now and would hardly be able to participate. Will have some time later this year. It's a good initiative.
OK sir, may be in the future will organize another.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:04am On May 17, 2021
Don't miss out on this masterclass. Others have started paying.

Some were asking for days extension
Modified

Date : Friday
Venue: Red pill Lab
Fee:
Monday - Fridayis Early reg: N 500
Saturday upwards is late reg : N1000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:26am On May 20, 2021
Don't miss out to this great opportunity DM to join the masterclass, you will not remain the same.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:25pm On May 31, 2021
the red pill lives on

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Kaymicheal852: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
This write up need to be publish and sold ,even at Secondary School level if it ever can be allowed

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Kaymicheal852: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Dpsychologist:

If she is better than you she will dump you

In relationships she appears to be “submissive” and “needs him.” She takes and continues to take from him, money, wisdom, energy, time, everything.

She’s like a parasite, a black hole, but she frames herself as a willing accomplice who needs investment to return dividends to an eager, naive, hopeful investor.

As he keeps giving eventually the man in question has nothing left to give and is dried up both spiritually and financially. Now he’s been drained of his resources she becomes aware that although he elevated her self-development, she has become more valuable than him.

Better yet with the tastes she’s had and the strides she’s made, she believes she has the opportunity to become even more. Thus rather than return investment as initially promised or implied, out of disrespect and insatiable hypergamy, she will betray and abandon her prior lover to repeat the process with a new one.

One who she considers to be more worthy of directing her. Effectively, this means finding an even higher level man to surpass her newer, more recent elevated status.

Never make her better than you,
When she is above you,
She will dump you

Dpsychologist

I feel like crying when i remember some things in the past

Constantly buiding a woman thinking im buiding a wife

Not knowing im buiding her for a better man

Of she is expensive,she is not really worth it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Fritz101(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
3 Embarrassing simp MISTAKES NIGERIAN GUYS MAKE ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5NJuTGvqU

Re: The Red Truth by DEMZEE(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fritz101:
3 Embarrassing simp MISTAKES NIGERIAN GUYS MAKE ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5NJuTGvqU

He's purple pilled

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Intro:

Another opportunity at it again.
if you are interested in the masterclass DM.
we are starting another round.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Don't miss out to this great opportunity DM to join the masterclass, you will not remain the same.

Dm
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
This write up need to be publish and sold ,even at Secondary School level if it ever can be allowed
How I wish it can be so
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I feel like crying when i remember some things in the past

Constantly buiding a woman thinking im buiding a wife

Not knowing im buiding her for a better man

Of she is expensive,she is not really worth it

Life is full of lessons to learn.
Turn those lessons to blessings - Dpsycholigiist

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello red pillers
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
More knowledge please embarassed
Re: The Red Truth by DXXMI: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2021
dpsycologist l love your way. thanks for the knowledge
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
yea
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2021
nothing redder that the red truth
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
DXXMI:
dpsycologist l love your way. thanks for the knowledge
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
JESHAL:
More knowledge please embarassed
there is no end to red pill knowledge
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
I will be dropping daily red pill nuggets
Re: The Red Truth by DesBenedict: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Thanks for bringing my attention to this. I think i didn't clarify myself vividly on that statement. I think i have to reorganize that statement.

My message is that men will choose their wives over their child not that they don't love them but if in a situation to choose between both of them especially in situation like death.

For example : a woman with complications in a labor room will chose to die to let her unborn child live but if a man is given the choice between his wife and his unborn child he will choose the wife over the child. With the Belief that she can give birth to another child.
It's simple logic. If he chooses the kid, the woman dies; which may affect the kid upbringing; the man chasing another woman and other related problem. But if he chooses the wife, they can easily procreate next time.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
DesBenedict:

It's simple logic. If he chooses the kid, the woman dies; which may affect the kid upbringing; the man chasing another woman and other related problem. But if he chooses the wife, they can easily procreate next time.
Exactly what I am saying.

That's the logical thing to do but remember women are mostly logical. She will choose her child over any thing.

If she is to even choose between her husband or child, she will choose her child over the husband.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
RED PILL NUGGETS
One of the biggest way to make money off SIMPs is strip clubs. #RedSunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
The girls tend to dangle the carrot of potential sex, even when this is never actually in the cards.
And that's how a simp will waste all his money till he is broke.
#RedSunday

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.