Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182214 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Karlifate: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dpsychologist & GLYCOLYSISS are doing a great job in this section.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
✅ She is good at pretending to obey societal norms

These ladies pretend to be good girls in order no to be slut-shamed.

However, secretly she goes out to do what she wants usually far away from her locality in order to be unsuspecting to prying eyes.

am telling you there was a girl at my last job I was just teasing but I never wanted anything serious with her and she knew it.. so one day i acted like I wanna kiss her she flare up that she doesn't like it that she almost slapped me I was shocked cause it wasn't that deep so I just stopped talking to her or even giving her the smallest of attention. so I was sending videos through her friends phone ( mind u they both stay in a girls house) so I saw a video and what the video contained was shocking to me I saw her smoking because it was in there house and every where was dark she was just misbehaving.. I didn't watch it for up to 10 seconds before her friend saw me and collected the phone cus I wanted to send it.. then I knew every woman has a slutty part in them both the once that are forming holy they are all sluts PERIOD

10 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Don't take it personal.
The fact that she is a slut doesn't mean she will kiss every dick, Tom and Harry that comes her way.

She was just not feeling your vibes even S.Us might not open their legs but they will surely kiss you if you play your game tight.

michaelandre:
am telling you there was a girl at my last job I was just teasing but I never wanted anything serious with her and she knew it.. so one day i acted like I wanna kiss her she flare up that she doesn't like it that she almost slapped me I was shocked cause it wasn't that deep so I just stopped talking to her or even giving her the smallest of attention. so I was sending videos through her friends phone ( mind u they both stay in a girls house) so I saw a video and what the video contained was shocking to me I saw her smoking because it was in there house and every where was dark she was just misbehaving.. I didn't watch it for up to 10 seconds before her friend saw me and collected the phone cus I wanted to send it.. then I knew every woman has a slutty part in them both the once that are forming holy they are all sluts PERIOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Tonto30(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
binary007:

I dated a babe for 11months, strictly platonic base on my assumption that she was a virgin. Imagine my shock when I caught her Red-handed fucking her step brother. It looked like a scene from xvideos to me.

That year, on that day, in that hour... I voluntarily bought a sachet of Red-pill and swallowed it without water.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Red Truth by Dalil8: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmmm.... Deep

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Xavin: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Op u just succeeded in finally making me open NL account if I have always been offline NL member since 2017. I never saw the need because I didn't see reasonable stuffs here. Kudos to you. For the ill health I recommend boiling garlic and ginger then drink the tea for a week. So as to get better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
binary007:

I dated a babe for 11months, strictly platonic base on my assumption that she was a virgin. Imagine my shock when I caught her Red-handed fucking her step brother. It looked like a scene from xvideos to me.

That year, on that day, in that hour... I voluntarily bought a sachet of Red-pill and swallowed it without water.

Mine happened that we dated for 3yrs strictly platonic. The day I took her out to bang her, instant she started menstruating. Naive boy like me tho I don't like the site of blood, I didn't verify, Oya kiss me ni oho... Well that night was the longest night I ever passed. So I just left her, I didn't bang her, nothing nothing... I left. Well, I found out she was fuckkking a guy serving. In my search on how to make women love me so that I would break their heart landed me on the redpill and I found out it wasn't worth it. And I should build myself instead.

Redpill is the best a man could gift himself

15 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by PhillipPHD(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Females need men to get money. Men need money to get women. See the vicious circle?

Naturalistically speaking, women are hypergamous while men are polygamous. That’s why when a woman gets all the money herself, she doesn’t want a man. However when a man gets all the money, he suddenly wants all the chics.

13 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2020
Please I have a question.

Is it profitable for a guy to show a lady that he his jealous about her dating another guy or other guys are drooling over her.

We guys need to show our woman in one way or the other that we truly care and love. Not showing jealousness can also implies that we don't love. Because, if we truly love, we should be jealous.

FOR ME I don't like showing my woman that am jealous even if I am and, It has been profitable for me though. But, am still verifying the application of not showing jealousness in relationships.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS

Is it good to show it, weather its fake or not.

PLEASE, intelligent contributions needed based on your experience and wisdom not just mere knowledge.
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 16, 2020
The power dynamics of a relationship favours whoever show less emotions like jealousy.
It shows that you are comfortable enough in your skin and you don't have any qualms about finding a replacement and that keeps people on their toes.

There are multiple ways to show that you care without shooting yourself in the foot.

Random acts of unmerited kindness is one sure way so she knows that you have some kind of goodness in you, you just like suppressing it- Goodluck to her trying to unearth it.

This Red Pill concept is actually funny to me because before coming across this movement, I am somehow ignorant about the excessive bullshit guys stomach in the name of love.

Where I come from, growing up, we don't breed weaklings.
We believe a womanising clique is only as strong as its weakest link cheesy
You can be a sissy to fellow guys but the moment you started loosing guard to one bottomless hole, guys wey dey ever ready to straighten you up reach 100.

Pstarogood0100:

Is it profitable for a guy to show a lady that he his jealous about her dating another guy or other guys are drooling over her.

We guys need to show our woman in one way or the other that we truly care and love. Not showing jealousness can also implies that we don't love. Because, if we truly love, we should be jealous.

FOR ME I don't like showing my woman that am jealous even if I am and, It has been profitable for me though. But, am still verifying the application of not showing jealousness in relationships.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS

PLEASE, intelligent contributions needed based on your experience and wisdom not just mere knowledge.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Pstarogood0100:

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS

Well, for me I'm very unpredictable in this case I.e. I decide when to be jealous LOL! Let me explain.

Sometimes, when a girl really loves you she does things on purpose just to make you feel jealous, or angry stuffs like that just to make you react (I can sense if this is the case immediately I see it) this is the time I act as if I didn't even see you and act very normal for example, she may try discussing about a guy that's disturbing her or upload a guy's picture on her status then I tease her when chatting that mehn accept that guy now, he's handsome this and that you grab na LOL! This will keep her thinking that shey this guy nor like me ni? When you've mastered this technique very well they won't even try to make you jealous again sef because they will say this one nor dey jealous (I mean act of jealousness not cheating oo)

The key is that when she naturally expects you to be jealous, don't be. Act very normal even tease her with it. When she doesn't expect it, that's when you act that way (not that you're really feeling jealous). Like for example, when you're walking with her you can say see how guys are looking at you they want to collect you from my hand abi? I can't let any man touch you oo.. say it but don't act like she's one and only blah blah blah like SIMPs do .. you grab?
Sometimes a little show of jealousy is good bro. It strengthen love. Just don't do like a SIMP.

NB: I've known this technique even before I came across TRP and it works like magic if you know how to use it very well!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The power dynamics of a relationship favours whoever show less emotions like jealousy.
It shows that you are comfortable enough in your skin and you don't have any qualms about finding a replacement and that keeps people on their toes.

There are multiple ways to show that you care without shooting yourself in the foot.

Random acts of unmerited kindness is one sure way so she knows that you have some kind of goodness in you, you just like suppressing it- Goodluck to her trying to unearth it.

This Red Pill concept is actually funny to me because before coming across this movement, I am somehow ignorant about the excessive bullshit guys stomach in the name of love.

Where I come from, growing up, we don't breed weaklings.
We believe a womanising clique is only as strong as its weakest link cheesy
You can be a sissy to fellow guys but the moment you started loosing guard to one bottomless hole, guys wey dey ever ready to straighten you up reach 100.

I get your message bro.
Real nigga indeed cool
Re: The Red Truth by Mandela27: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
binary007:

Hahahahahahahahaha.mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2020
TheUndercover:

Well, for me I'm very unpredictable in this case I.e. I decide when to be jealous LOL! Let me explain.

Sometimes, when a girl really loves you she does things on purpose just to make you feel jealous, or angry stuffs like that just to make you react (I can sense if this is the case immediately I see it) this is the time I act as if I didn't even see you and act very normal for example, she may try discussing about a guy that's disturbing her or upload a guy's picture on her status then I tease her when chatting that mehn accept that guy now, he's handsome this and that you grab na LOL! This will keep her thinking that shey this guy nor like me ni? When you've mastered this technique very well they won't even try to make you jealous again sef because they will say this one nor dey jealous (I mean act of jealousness not cheating oo)

The key is that when she naturally expects you to be jealous, don't be. Act very normal even tease her with it. When she doesn't expect it, that's when you act that way (not that you're really feeling jealous). Like for example, when you're walking with her you can say see how guys are looking at you they want to collect you from my hand abi? I can't let any man touch you oo.. say it but don't act like she's one and only blah blah blah like SIMPs do .. you grab?
Sometimes a little show of jealousy is good bro. It strengthen love. Just don't do like a SIMP.

NB: I've known this technique even before I came across TRP and it works like magic if you know how to use it very well!.

Hmmm, you spoke the real me. This is perfect for me.
I have also been using this techniques for long and it works everytime. cool

Just trying to confirm it from you guys how to apply it properly
@ undercover. You have confirmed it for me.
Re: The Red Truth by JasperVII(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Regex:

Mine happened that we dated for 3yrs strictly platonic. The day I took her out to bang her, instant she started menstruating. Naive boy like me tho I don't like the site of blood, I didn't verify, Oya kiss me ni oho... Well that night was the longest night I ever passed. So I just left her, I didn't bang her, nothing nothing... I left. Well, I found out she was fuckkking a guy serving. In my search on how to make women love me so that I would break their heart landed me on the redpill and I found out it wasn't worth it. And I should build myself instead.

Redpill is the best a man could gift himself
3 fucking years! How do you guys do it? Like what kind of condition is that?

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
JasperVII:

3 fucking years! How do you guys do it? Like what kind of condition is that?

Well, the simp in me made me. Well, I cut her off since June last year, and since then I've been on about myself and my growth.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Joker09(m): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2020
Redpillers, I have a question that's been bugging me. Pls is taking a girl out on a 'date' sensible at all? Or it is a beta move?
Coz I want to believe a girl that likes u should be the one to choose u and not give u any stress after you've exchanged contacts and talked on phone. I've taken girls out in the past, they don't always have good outcomes as most of these girls are mostly after what they'll eat outside with u instead of focusing on getting to know u. Is it advisable to take a girl out on a date if u redpilled?

Also does it make any sense to chat a girl you just met up on WhatsApp at all? Coz most of these girls find it hard to hold a decent conversation while chatting, they can bore u to death, should communications be strictly phone calls?

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2020
@ joker09.....taking a girl on a date is part of your SMV that falls in amplifier( which comprises of your status and money)
note: going out on date does not necessary mean you are going there to go and get shit tested by her....going out on date should mean one thing to you,that is to see if she is worth your commitment ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2020
before you reach the stage of Amplifier you should know that you have already passed her shit test on LOOK (which comprises of your dressing style,your colour,your age,your physique/fitness,and your profession)..this tested on the first 10seconds before you even said hi to her(that immediately she set her eyes on you... all these comes with her auto-hypergamy nature)funny enough she will even determine your age by herself;that is automatically assuming that you are older than her ...so it's really adviceable to see a girl you have a feelings for as if she is a small girl that is lost and needs to be guided (this comes with the know of men being made and women being born...they dont really change in mentality..so even though she is older than you....SMV makes it possible to you to treat her like you are older) and it's important that you show this attitude in the next phase of your SMV that is the GAME......

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Joker09:
Redpillers, I have a question that's been bugging me. Pls is taking a girl out on a 'date' sensible at all? Or it is a beta move?
Coz I want to believe a girl that likes u should be the one to choose u and not give u any stress after you've exchanged contacts and talked on phone.

Taking a girl out on a date doesn't invalidate TRP philosophy or make someone less alpha. What invalidate the teachings is taking a girl on a date just to impress her especially a girl you just met because you feel you don't have her attraction and you think you can earn it by doing that. If you are to take a girl on a date, then you must have verified the girl is attracted and interested in you before making that move. Women are attracted to you mostly on the first meet so you should know where you stand through her body languages and actions before thinking of a date.

You should be the one to decide the success or failure of that outing.
Texting a girl on WhatsApp too doesn't make one a Beta, just don't do what SIMPs do. For example, if you just collected a girl's number, don't call her on that day, call her maybe 2 days after and don't show your desperation or act like you haven't seen a lady before. Always act cool and always expect 'No' for an answer so you can move on quickly.

If you collected the number and found out its the same number she used for her WhatsApp account, don't text her through WhatsApp, even if you see her suggestion on Facebook don't add her. The first time you talk after collecting her number, call her (after few days) and ask her or suggest it will be better if you guys can talk better and ask if this is her WhatsApp number or something similar, her response and actions towards you will let you know how you'll determine your next move.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2020
@joker09...let me not deviate from the main stuff............now you should that one of the importance of being a redpiller is for to know your worth as a man and be in control of the frame in which people operate around you.....you can be a beta male or an alpha male so long as that frame you are operating is been controlled by you (NoTe: simping is when you are operating in another persons frame without your knowledge be it male person frame or be it a female simping is simping).....extra point to note:a female can die or kill herself for an alpha beta male...trust me on this one.... Being an alpha beta male is the type of male that beyonce was referring to in her single "poison" i think you should listen to it an imagine yourself doing that to her...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2020
i think i should break down this SMV thing for you and explain the outing aspect of it for you.....it will take alot from me but let me use it as a means of waiting for liverpool match today......now lets roll.....
Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2020
SMV simply means sexual market value......
both the male and female has their own separate values when it comes to sexual market.....
Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2020
IMPORTANCE OF SMV
1)smv gives you the tools to weaponise every about you (ranging from your dressing to communication even up to your inner room acts)

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2020
2) smv allows you to attract the best female even the best male friends to yourself (note: i didnt say the right female because of the fact that AWALTS

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2020
3)smv allows you to operate on your own frame without deviating or simping

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Yxxx: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Na wa, all these on top woman matter.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2020
4)a good smv gives you better connection in life

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
5) improved smv molds you to be your best version in own unique way( that is all about being a real man.......but with the hardwork you put in)......

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Joker09:
Pls is taking a girl out on a 'date' sensible at all? Or it is a beta move

Coz I want to believe a girl that likes u should be the one to choose u and not give u any stress after you've exchanged contacts and talked on phone. I've taken girls out in the past, they don't always have good outcomes as most of these girls are mostly after what they'll eat outside with u instead of focusing on getting to know u. Is it advisable to take a girl out on a date if u redpilled?

Also does it make any sense to chat a girl you just met up on WhatsApp at all? Coz most of these girls find it hard to hold a decent conversation while chatting, they can bore u to death, should communications be strictly phone calls?

At the bolded, Yahoo boiz have spoilt market in taking a lady out on a date grin cause now average 9ja girls u take out on a date has only one motive which is to have a share in ur money nd make the move to the nearest rich dude not all though but majorly.

If you are dating the girl already there's nth wrong in taking her out nd that should even be seldomly just to change ur tactics "the way u start with a woman is the way u gonna end with" if u attract a lady with money 4gt abt it such relationship would be run with money even if u start it with s3x u will still run it with s3x choose the one u know u can easily part with nd wont end in tears.

At the italicized, that's the undiluted truth once a lady choose you herself there's no shit u wont test the lady with nd she will still be with u that's why u see those girls in toxic relationship still craving for guys dealing with them badly because they chose the guy.

How do you make a lady choose u, work on ur SMV build yourself emotionally, physically, psychologically and financially.

Getting a lady numb and chatting her via watsApp doesnt turn u a simp but the way u go with it can make u one.

How do u go about it let's assume u gt a girl contact on Monday never make the attempt of calling/messaging her that same day u can call/msg her on Thursday or Friday to form u are a busy type nd make the call/msg simple.

You not calling her immediately would compel her to divert her attention towards u cause she will be expecting ur call or message and when u finally break the nut of calling her she will form by asking who are u bla bla after telling her who u r she might still feign ignorance of not knowing u sha dont loose nd guard play along (she remember everything) u can just follow it with am so so save my contact I wont do any introduction when next I call gonna gt in touch with u later and hang up that's my line u can make yours it not necessary u use mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2020
6)improving your smv enables you to be highly knowledgeable about things ( things like political stuff,school stuff,office activities and even the so called romance stuff)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.