Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182275 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
dollarstays:

one thing i most noticed about the fiminist is their ability to get things done(they never fails when they want to achieve something)....women of all ages can do this...their manipulative tactics knows no boundary....recently i noticed that the upcoming ones have weaponise their greetings too....they choose to greet you or not..depending on the state of their intention...they always have a motive attached to their actions and words....to me!,,sex to them is first thing men think the women use as manipulation but in actual sense it is the last thing, it is just that it is the most pronunced..... BOTTOMLINE: i think it should be this way yes! Use redpill to learn about women and their manipulative nature....then apply it in your life to achieve great things....like power,wealth and even leadership....
Your last statement is quite contradicting, most stories here are about manipulative women. Do you mean by learning about manipulative tactics of women then I will be ready against other manipulative tactics? Common man, the world is about 7 billion people.
The other rotten fish I smell here is that almost almost(if not all) narrations here are portraying men as victims. If one continue with all this theory then there are chances we men could just be playing the victim card all day. Yes there are men in this victim situation but in here it sounds like it is all men. hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sibtygar:
Your last statement is quite contradicting, most stories here are about manipulative women. Do you mean by learning about manipulative tactics of women then I will be ready against other manipulative tactics? Common man, the world is about 7 billion people.
The other rotten fish I smell here is that almost almost(if not all) narrations here are portraying men as victims. If one continue with all this theory then there are chances we men could just be playing the victim card all day. Yes there are men in this victim situation but in here it sounds like it is all men. hmmmm
ever wonder why all those men in power dont wonna let go..trump worth some cul billion dollar but he is still playin the game&my good author frnd "robert kiyosaki"once mention that the game of making money is addictive..nobody is narrowing anything down..where i've gotten makes me believe that power dynamics is always in play(even when we are worth dollars) if you stop playing,u will be played@

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
@sibtygar....mind you that feminism started as a result of victim mindset of women even when some women and girls didnt join the movement they still playing the game of power dynamics....even the reverend sister knows this game .....they never pretends when playing it ....it's just that some men that does not have the knowledge of redpill doesnt know the game they get played at and they wont complain.....just as every girl was born with the natural game of feminism and victim mind the same i pray that every man should be made aware of redpill ...i wont lie to you ....you dont really know that this women are born the way they are(they have this game of power dynamics in them) but we men are just ignorrant of the game (hence redpill)....to me I THINK THIS GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED ON EQUAL GROUND no strings attached

7 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
@sibtygar.....probably you dont know that women are the ones that benefit the most from your knowledge of redpill .....the only thing you gain as a guy is continuous self improvement that never stops plus pussy (with less relevant).......knowledge of redpill is a gift you give to relationship,to your marriage and to your sister and mum sef....women loves their duty of nurturing relationships....i would suggest you start this thread from page 1.....when you are through with the read up .....i think i will be available to contribute ...if not i have nothing to say to you

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
@Dsychologist. My statement above which I said to @fact1

"Oga, am sorry to say this. You can't find solution in this thread presently. Your case is beyond what has been said in this thread unless the op get to topic of how to manipulate beautiful ladies to do your bidings.

What this thread has explained so far is about the redpill regarding understanding the nature of women so that you won't fall victim of circumstances and achieving greatness in life."

This statement has contradicted what you said about
NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad on page 10 of this thread. I have gone through the thread all over again and found it.

However, the advice I gave to @ fact1 is just the simplicity of NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad which made my point valid in this regard.

@Psychologist, Am sorry about that.

@fact 1. Go back to page 10 of this thread and learn about NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad

@dollarstays thanks for the observation about the NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
dollarstays:
@sibtygar....mind you that feminism started as a result of victim mindset of women even when some women and girls didnt join the movement they still playing the game of power dynamics....even the reverend sister knows this game .....they never pretends when playing it ....it's just that some men that does not have the knowledge of redpill doesnt know the game they get played at and they wont complain.....just as every girl was born with the natural game of feminism and victim mind the same i pray that every man should be made aware of redpill ...i wont lie to you ....you dont really know that this women are born the way they are(they have this game of power dynamics in them) but we men are just ignorrant of the game (hence redpill)....to me I THINK THIS GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED ON EQUAL GROUND no strings attached
If women are naturally redpill how come they have not overtaken men in some notable Muslim countries? Unlike in some part of American. I have been reading some part of this page but I barely hear stories from such part of the world on this thread.
Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
@Dsychologist. My statement above which I said to @fact1

"Oga, am sorry to say this. You can't find solution in this thread presently. Your case is beyond what has been said in this thread unless the op get to topic of how to manipulate beautiful ladies to do your bidings.

What this thread has explained so far is about the redpill regarding understanding the nature of women so that you won't fall victim of circumstances and achieving greatness in life."

This statement has contradicted what you said about
NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad on page 10 of this thread. I have gone through the thread all over again and found it.

However, the advice I gave to @ fact1 is just the simplicity of NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad which made my point valid in this regard.

@Psychologist, Am sorry about that.

@fact 1. Go back to page 10 of this thread and learn about NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad

@dollarstays thanks for the observation about the NARCISSISM, MACHIAVELLIANISM and dark triad.

Hmmmm,,
Aswear i don't understand all this things,,,,

Issokay sir,,,,smiley

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Sibtygar:
If women are naturally redpill how come they have not overtaken men in some notable Muslim countries? Unlike in some part of American. I have been reading some part of this page but I barely hear stories from such part of the world on this thread.
goodmornin to you sir....! The general problem women has is their emotion(which me in particular is grateful to God for).....women has both logic&emotional aspect of behaviour..but when it comes to decision making they make do with emotional aspect of sense(which is their feelings) ....funny enough all female needs a male to be able to act through logic in her life (thats why we are so so important to them)..have you ever wonder why a redpiller will tell you never to tell a girl y she should Bleep you or date you...because you are simply helping her to act through her logic not emotion...THIS EFFECT OF ACTING THROUGH THEIR EMOTION NOT WITH THEIR LOGIC HAS BEEN THE SOLE REASON THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
AN EXAMPLE OF WOMEN ACTING THROUGH THEIR EMOTION NOT WITH THEIR LOGIC::
the feminist coaliation of nigeria was collecting cash donation during this period of #ENDSAR protest ...their logical reason for the collection:"they wants to be heard&seen as the good eggs(simply put: they want to express their masculine).
at a point they stopped the collection reason being that they have reached their threshold...(now this where it gets interesting)
after the closure of donation,the #endsar protest took another dimension that resulted to killing&injuring of people ...instead of sticking to the game plan( which is their logical sense),some of their top members like genevieve naji becomes emotional because of the innocent protesters that got injured....genevieve option to continue donating not because this was necessary but because her emotion overwhelm her logic(take this from me: when a woman emotion is high she becomes less logical & her dark triad goes down..she cant manipulate anybody in this state)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Sibtygar:
If women are naturally redpill how come they have not overtaken men in some notable Muslim countries? Unlike in some part of American.
women in part of muslim countries got what every other women wanted,that is to be seen as a saint,a virgin and an angel...this is the way of women...they dont wonna be seens as holes .....this gives them the ability to have their dark triad in full operation without being detected..being seen as a saint helps them secure a mate commitment easily.....plus muslim culture (to me) was position in such a way that some of their women are well limited in their hypergamy life style unlike the americans whose culture was design to encourage prostitution and feminism thereby encouraging hypergamy and women being seen as holes.....brotherly i rest my case!.....advice pls start this thread from the beginning and stop asking all this questions

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2020
dollarstays:

goodmornin to you sir....! The general problem women has is their emotion(which me in particular is grateful to God for).....women has both logic&emotional aspect of behaviour..but when it comes to decision making they make do with emotional aspect of sense(which is their feelings) ....funny enough all female needs a male to be able to act through logic in her life (thats why we are so so important to them)..have you ever wonder why a redpiller will tell you never to tell a girl y she should Bleep you or date you...because you are simply helping her to act through her logic not emotion...THIS EFFECT OF ACTING THROUGH THEIR EMOTION NOT WITH THEIR LOGIC HAS BEEN THE SOLE REASON THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
Ok now I think I have heard enough. It is clear this thread is just downplaying men and also women. If anyone stay here for so long, he will begin to pity himself and play victim cards.

1. First you claim women are natural gamers
2. Now you contradict it that women need men to act through logic in life, if men have logic then how come are they being played? Are emotions now what women uses to game men? if yes then men should act emotional too, maybe if could help
3. the fact that men also could be manipulative is almost silent in most of the post I read here.

My conclusion is that redpill seem to be for men with manipulative women, it barely even address men problems nor even discuss why men could be played by women at the first place, it also paint a very large portrait as men being a victim, while on the other hand trying to spotlight manipulative women as if they are the only women on the planet.

I am out of here!!

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Sibtygar:
Ok now I think I have heard enough. It is clear this thread is just downplaying men and also women. If anyone stay here for so long, he will begin to pity himself and play victim cards.
you would used the time you used in complaining and asking these questions & start this thread from the beginning and notably reading the ones written in reds...you can't be acting this lazy& be expecting well rounded explanation of all these....dpsychologist did a nice work in this thread,even thoughi have been fully aware of redpill & it's cousins before this thread it will be inappropriate to bypass all the information here & startgiving you answers as if the thread was meant for question & answer whereas leaving the most important part of the thread which is to educate...the answers you seek for are already written in reds in this thread.....try and educate yourself through reading (it doesn't hurt)...your defensive wall is making your curiousity lazy..

6 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
You guys should stop responding to Sibtygarr he is here to argue not learn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Pstarogood0100: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Dpsychologist:
You guys should stop responding to Sibtygarr he is here to argue not learn

The guy didn't understand redpill at all. Instead of him to read and understand so he will know what to argue about.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Instrumentalng(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
I guess that person is a girl hiding under the male account
Women I know how they reason
Only a man wey woman never do something
De talk like that

8 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Happyfela(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bleep off
Sibtygar:

2. Now you contradict it that women need men to act through logic in life, if men have logic then how come are they being played? Are emotions now what women uses to game men? if yes then men should act emotional too, maybe if could help
3. the fact that men also could be manipulative is almost silent in most of the post I read here.

My conclusion is that redpill seem to be for men with manipulative women, it barely even address men problems nor even discuss why men could be played by women at the first place, it also paint a very large portrait as men being a victim, while on the other hand trying to spotlight manipulative women as if they are the only women on the planet.

I am out of here!!
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Instrumentalng:
De talk like that
That was something i was suspecting.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Instrumentalng:
De talk like that
Of course! Even if he claims to be male, his reasoning is same as female, no offence! The best thing to do is to ignore him/her and stop quoting him/her.

When the person behind the moniker learns to read to understand not reply then maybe we can give him/her the attention he/she seeks. SMH. He/She will learn when the time is right (Sarcasm).

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheUndercover:

Of course! Even if he claims to be male, his reasoning is same as female, no offence! The best thing to do is to ignore him/her and stop quoting him/her.

When the person behind the moniker learns to read to understand not reply then maybe we can give him/her the attention he/she seeks. SMH. He/She will learn when the time is right (Sarcasm).
When morpheus was talking to neo in the matrix, he told him there are those who enjoy being in the matrix and will fight or die for it.

I will not be surprised if it is actually a male.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ever wondered why your friend or a post on Nairaland Romance section in which a guy or lady will narrate how bad their partner is to them. They will tell you the partner is abusive or manipulative or cheats on them But you will still wonder how comes the victim is not ready to leave that partner.

Well, this is due to the power of investments and Sunk Cost fallacy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
64.) THE POWER OF INVESTMENTS AND SUNK COST FALLACY
A story
Jide met Irene and was attracted to her. They talked for a while and he collected her number. After 3dsys he called her and scheduled for a date to rendezvous at an expensive restaurant. He enjoyed his time with her so he started calling her at least twice everyday.

He was the perfect gentleman. Without asking he will send her airtime and gifts. He made sure he did all her biddings. From doing all her biddings as a choice, it gradually became a necessity . On her birthday he bought her a 3step cake. All this while they have not being dating, he didn't ask her out because according to him he doesn’t want to rush things. Whenever she visits him he said they shouldn't sit close to each other, that he respects her.

His friends influenced him to ask her out immediately and boom, she said she just want them to be friends. His friends told him to leave the girl since she doesn’t want to date him but he did exactly the opposite.

He drew closer to the girl and became more like a bestie. He even went further to put her on monthly allowance. He became more nicer and a complete gentleman. The lady even said he was the best guy she had ever had and will not want them to depart.

One day she came to his house and after offering her food, she kissed him. The guy was so happy that he invited her to come back in the next two days. When she came he asked her out again but she still told him she is not ready for a relationship(even though she was single by then).

He was disappointed and started reducing the time they are spending with each other. She noticed and started reminding him that he neglected her. He still stayed away from her due to his friends advice.

In a short while she started dating another guy, he felt bad because the new guy is not as financially buoyant and nice as he is. He started getting close to her again. This time with the motive to snatch her from the guy. The result of his closeness with the girl caused problem between her and the boyfriend and they eventually broke up(he suspects she was cheating on him).

Jide became very happy that at last he will get to date this girl. He decided to give her 2weeks to recover from the break up so he can ask her out. After 2weeks, he asked her out only for him to hear the greatest shock of his life. She is already dating another guy.

The guy cried,and was busy insulting the girl calling her ungrateful and wicked. She broke his heart multiple times even though they never dated. That was when he decided to finally leave her.

The question is, why hasn’t he leave her all this while until now. This is because of SUNK COST FALLACY.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are a lady.
I noticed long before now @plead
Re: The Red Truth by DeusMagnus: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sibtygar:

I am out of here!!
girl, you better get your ass out of here

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
dollarstays:

you would used the time you used in complaining and asking these questions & start this thread from the beginning and notably reading the ones written in reds...you can't be acting this lazy& be expecting well rounded explanation of all these....dpsychologist did a nice work in this thread,even thoughi have been fully aware of redpill & it's cousins before this thread it will be inappropriate to bypass all the information here & startgiving you answers as if the thread was meant for question & answer whereas leaving the most important part of the thread which is to educate...the answers you seek for are already written in reds in this thread.....try and educate yourself through reading (it doesn't hurt)...your defensive wall is making your curiousity lazy..
Funny enough I have read this thread upto around page 18 before asking questions. Coming to nairaland and to romance section, after some comment from some people I decided to take a peep but right now I think the redpill is bad, like really bad

After reading here is what I can conclude
1. One will begin to hate women generally for almost no reason even female you have no relationship with and criticize women even in trivial matters
2. one will also begin to favour men over women, in social settings, workplace, I saw this alot in most of your post
3. With this mindset I don't think any redpill can stand having a sucessful women than himself, he will be in a constant competition.
4. one will become unnecessarily controlling, grandiose
5. I don't think the redpill favours faithfulness to a women as far as I have read
6. Women are a target rather than partner

I want to like the redpill but some weird theory is just everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Sibtygar: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I don't have to prove to you but I am full blooded guy!!
Moreso I think it is part of redpill code to insult people who refuse to take redpill. Most post I see them shouting "simp" and many other things like "alpha male". It is one thing to be something and it is another to announce it. If you're a redpill do you need to shun others and use aggressive/offensive words to announce yourself? More like a king who is a king just because of his crown rather than his trait.
This mode of execution in my opinion is rather too aggressive and myopic. More like a divide tactics rather than being inclusive and co-existing with other theories.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Pls stop replying him.

7 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sibtygar:
Funny enough I have read this thread upto around page 18 before asking questions. Coming to nairaland and to romance section, after some comment from some people I decided to take a peep but right now I think the redpill is bad, like really bad

After reading here is what I can conclude
1. One will begin to hate women generally for almost no reason even female you have no relationship with and criticize women even in trivial matters
2. one will also begin to favour men over women, in social settings, workplace, I saw this alot in most of your post
3. With this mindset I don't think any redpill can stand having a sucessful women than himself, he will be in a constant competition.
4. one will become unnecessarily controlling, grandiose
5. I don't think the redpill favours faithfulness to a women as far as I have read
6. Women are a target rather than partner

I want to like the redpill but some weird theory is just everywhere
THE GEM OF FREE WILL.....
Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
liking MAN-U hi-5 to lipzig.....man u was high on red substance today probably its from their redpilled shirt rather than the tom rom shirt

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sibtygar:
Please pardon me if this reply will derail this thread more further.

This exact feeling is what one feels when you are first being introduced to the Red Pill. Because of the fantasy that you have before getting to know all these, it will be very hard to accept but trust me when you finally get to understand the message behind TRP Philosophy you would wish to have known all these earlier on.

If you really want to learn, you'll first erase all the fantasy you've once had and you might be saying this simply because you haven't been a victim of women's manipulations or deceits. Experience is the best teacher they say but why must you wait to experience something bad before you learn? Why can't you use the story of those people that once experienced it and use it to your own advantage and try to avoid falling into the same error they did?

And please, TRP isn't about teaching men on hating women. I have repeated this several times. It's about enlightening men on women's nature and how to deal with it accordingly. If you still can't understand this message then nothing can convince you any further. Peace be with you.

10 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
dollarstays:

THE GEM OF FREE WILL.....
Exactly. No body point a gun on you and force you into the Redpill it is a choice

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by dollarstays: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=TheUndercover post=95447676]
Please pardon me if this reply will derail this thread more further.[quote]

i like your energy!...incase you recieve any like on your last post just know it's me BUT i will rather we let her be....the HE is a SHE!.....3 things that gave her away:
1) her defensive wall...women in group bias
2)she cant finish reading the thread up to date.... Her emotion over clouding her logic (she cant face the truth of redpill)
3)she came back to know how the redpill can benefit the women( read her last post closely you will notice this).....this only mean one thing to me;that she has recovered from her initial shock(emotion) of reading the first few write up of the thread and now she is practising what they were born to do "gaming" ,so that you and me can help her process her logic (which is to know if redpill can benefit the ladies in any way)
just like the boss(dpsychologist) said "let her be".......HER DEFENSIVE WALL IS MAKING HER CURIOSITY LAZY and it's good for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
@Pstarogood0100, dollarstays, TheUndercover, DeusMagnus, toscolee, happyfela, and Instrumentalng.

You guys did a great job while i was away. Kudos to you all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.