Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182044 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even as some of your observations are fact but whether male or female all are flawed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good day Redpillers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020

30.) WOMEN ARE WONDERFUL FALLACY:

“It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” — Leo Tolstoy

Nature has armed womankind with beauty . Beauty is the basis on which a successful deception is predicated.

Beauty is not only disarming but enticing, its presence aids in the signalling of women’s most favoured illusion – innocence.

Man’s naivity is in seeing beauty as virtuous, for in doing so, he sees a woman for who he’d like her to be rather than for who she is. This is the product of the women are wonderful fallacy.

The women-are-wonderful fallacy is the predisposition in which t people associate more positive attributes with women than with men.

Women are worse in almost any regard just as men
Women are frequently regarded as more empathetic, less violent etc., even though they are in truth more likely than men to initiate intimate partner violence, are less cooperative with their own sex, are less generous in high-status positions, report more same-sex conflicts and take longer for conflict resolution, more often than men slut-shame other women, have a stronger anti-female bias in peer review, are more interrupted by other women than by men, more likely to socially exclude.

Female gossip has also been a concern throughout history. Throughout history, queens were more likely to wage war than kings, and women are thought to be less loyal to their own group.

Most women also love criminals and bad guys( eg Hybristophilia, scelerophilia and stockholm syndrome) .

Read more here : https://www.nairaland.com/6077919/women-wonderful-myth

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Timbers(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dpsychologist I think I've read this on [url]MGTOW.com[/url]

Did you get it from there ?
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Timbers:
Dpsychologist I think I've read this on [url]MGTOW.com[/url]

Did you get it from there ?

Dpsychologist:

Majority of what i will be posting is an amalgam from various websites, research, books, media, introspection and my personal experience.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Timbers(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Okay keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Regex: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:

We will keep riding till all the red pill in the world is exhausted. cheesy

I'll make out time to read more of your works this weekend. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
31.) UNDERSTANDING FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY :

Years ago as a clueless man bereft of the knowledge about women , I would ask men to explain women, I would ask women themselves to explain women, and I would ask Google to explain women. Nobody really knew what they were talking about.

The only answers I would get were gynocentric answers from men, women and websites like wikihow and general cliches such as “be yourself” and “be confident”.

The problem with the mainstream gynocentric viewpoint is it teaches men how to be a good slave, rather than a good master. It teaches men how to cater to women, rather than how to inspire a woman’s desire to cater to them. It actively suppresses truths related to women, whilst spreading untruth about men.

At this point it seems the system would prefer men are useful but ignorant, rather than enlightened and sovereign.

Men yearn to understand women, for they wish to attract them, as well as protect themselves from womanly predations. This knowledge is not only quintessential but crucial for the preservation of man’s sanity. And yet quite sadistically, this wisdom eludes most men no matter how earnestly they seek it.

Today, life changing truth is only readily available should a man open a thread such as this(thanks to the internet).

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
IMPORTANCE OF THE REDPILL :

Men are taught to worship women, whilst women are taught to distrust men. Men are taught to serve women, whilst women are taught to deceive men. Society believes it morally reprehensible for a man to dupe a woman, and yet bares no such disdain when it is reversed.

Before the emergence of red pill philosophy, no meaningful infrastructure existed to support and educate men on matters of women, and this is why what we do is crucial.

We educate boys and men on matters nobody else is capable of, and support them where nobody else cares.

Culturally there is a power imbalance where the masculine has become so weak and the feminine has gotten so out of control, that she threatens to destabilise civilization’s very core with a tyrannic power she is not fit to wield.

The red pill (as well as this thread ) does to the extent of its reach, attempt to redress this imbalance by giving men the tools they need to exercise power and remain sovereign.

Red pill philosophy is effective, it thoroughly details female behaviour from numerous perspectives (sociologically, evolutionarily and occasionally, economically) to form a rich and comprehensive philosophy.

However, having internalised much of this “forbidden knowledge” over the years, I wish to do something I do not believe has been done before: unify the red pill understanding of women into a framework that depicts the relationships between the mechanisms that embody the feminine.

You’re going to learn what many men never learn, and what many others pay in pain and poverty to merely intuit.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020

FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY

1. Solipsism’s Role In Femininity:

Much unlike man, who searches for understanding in the external world, a woman’s quest for understanding lies within the emotion of the internal word. Women are not so interested in the quirks and qualities of the abstract world in so much as they are ever perplexed by their emotions.

A woman’s opinion of her gender is inseparably tied up with how she sees herself. To simplify: whatever a woman believes to be true of women, is 99 out of 100 times, something she believes to be true of herself.

Solipsism leads women to believe the opinions they hold of themselves accurately represent the behaviours generalisable to their sex. Naturally most women are oblivious to their flaws, and are as a matter of ego, unwilling to even ponder the possibility they’re not intrinsically wonderful.

Most women do not realise the negative traits they possess should be rectified where possible or otherwise mitigated, because they do not recognise themselves as having said undesirable qualities to begin with.

Simply put, women lack self-awareness, they tend to deny their shortcomings rather than fix them, and this is why there is a substantial lack of bodies in the women’s online self-improvement community.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2020

If you talk about the general nature of women to a woman, but you do not distinguish between her and “most women”, she will almost always lump herself in with “most women” and fail to make the distinction between herself and women as a whole.

This leads her to constantly miss the forest for trees, stating that “she was in a similar situation and she was never like that” when you generalise her sex.

Now, whilst it is certainly possible the woman you’re talking to may be the exception to something, it is more likely that she is not but believes in all delusional earnest that she is. Because she follows her feelings, and it feels better for her to believe she’s different than to be aware of her shortcomings, she will believe an aspect of her behaviour immune to generalisation even when her behaviours confirm the generalisation!

You may even remember a time when the woman you’re talking to embodied the exact generalisation you’re asserting, and yet like a crazy person with amnesia, she will claim to be nothing like that. This is another “function” of solipsism, a woman’s pre-occupation with the self is mirrored by an utter lack of self-awareness of what said self consists of.

And so it is only in the grand denial of a woman’s solipsism that if she believes there’s nothing “wrong” with her, then there’s nothing “wrong” with women either. If she believes she’s not like that , then she incorrectly concludes that most women aren’t like that either.

It is the observation that nearly all women will unironically say “not all women are like that” that gives away the feminine’s solipsistic point of reference, that a woman will attempt to differentiate herself as superior when in competition, but should you criticise women in general, suddenly her ability to make distinctions between herself and her group vanishes.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020

In juxtaposition, if something negative is said about men, most men can simultaneously weigh up whether the generalisation applies to men as a group, and if it does, if it applies to them.

They do not instantly conflate opinions of their sex with opinions of themselves, and so unlike women, are not reflexively offended by negative statements made about their sex if an element of that statement is based in reality.

Naive men believe “women must be experts on women, because being women themselves they know all about women!” such a belief is folly(that is why it is wrong to ask for relationship advice from women) , and no more than a reflection of a man’s naivety, for it assumes women are abstractive rather than solipsistic, that is, more interested in the truth than being purposefully ignorant in order to maintain an optimum level of happiness. This couldn’t be further from the truth.

When women talk about women, they project rather than investigate because they’re prone to emotional solipsism, not rational investigation.

Solipsism is the core base of all female behaviour, it is the intrinsic way of being, the very foundation on which the female’s other psychological aspects spawn.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2020

Women with little power and low self-esteem are solipsistic and prone to infantile narcissism, whilst those with high self-esteem and great power are grandiosely narcissistic, the latter meaning they possess a characteristically masculine air of arrogant detachment.

Where solipsism is her internal dialogue and mode of thought, its external counterpart is infantile narcissism( women’s insecurity of her relative inferiority to man, and dependence on men) . If one analyses the thinking of the feminist movement for a second, a great part of it fixates on “empowering women by granting them independence.”

This suggests a few things, that firstly, women do not possess the ability or desire to take independence for themselves and so need powerful politicians to legally mandate it. And secondly, that the feminist fixation with independence is a macro manifestation of female insecurity.

This to say, that women are all too aware of their reliance on men for both economic and emotional support, and that collectively, rather than be grateful for man’s magnanimity, they despise it.

Women have always needed men, still do, and most likely always will.

Even the women who do well to provide for themselves end up requiring a man who earns more than they, who is mentally stronger than they, and so on.

A woman is hypergamous by her very nature, and thus much to the disdain of her insecurity, requires male superiority in order to even find men attractive.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020

The topic of feminine infantile narcissism presents the perfect opportunity to explore why women are more inherently cunning than men.

It is because women are all too aware the depth and breadth of assistance they require from the opposite sex is greater than the inverse, and so it is this position in large part which fuels their motive for manipulating as a way of life.

Women are in a position of neediness, and yet they cannot fully trust men to give them what they need, so they manipulate men in order to give them what they want, but then resent the men who fall prey to such devices.

Even the sweetest, kindest, best raised woman is a cunning creature, for it is in the insecurity due to reliance that she protects herself via the practice of cunning.

I believe that where nature gave man superior strength, women were bestowed with cunningness.

Infantile as they are, women are ill-equipped to handle power, and that which is born out of the insecurity that a man may do her wrong, turns into an exploitative, predatory misuse of power that fuels grandiose narcissism , and thus masculinises her.

The aforementioned relationships between the different aspects of the female psyche do not explain it in its entirety, but nonetheless, should accurately depict its root and core.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2020

2. The Role of Rationalisation & Sophistry:

Whilst solipsism requires greater explanation because of its breadth as “something she is”, rationalisation requires less explanation because it’s merely “something she does.”

Rationalisation is the grand act of seeking justification or explanation for something that has occurred in order to flatter/benefit the person who performed the behaviour. It is not an honest attempt to understand what causes a behaviour.

Women often do not understand why they feel what they feel, because rationally verbalising primal impulses is difficult if not impossible.

She cannot acknowledge that she doesn’t even know why she said or did something as she’ll look stupid. So to save face, she will come up with persuasive nonsense to reconcile the irrationality of her behaviour with the look of something that sounds convincing.

To simplify, she will find something that sounds reasonable to explain her behaviour, regardless of whether this is the true cause of said behaviour. As long as it makes her look and feel good, it is a sufficient rationalisation that serves the purpose she needs it to.

Women are far less concerned with communicating the truth about themselves than they are maintaining an acceptable image. Again, this is why it is foolish to ask women about women.

They’re less interested and incapable of understanding themselves than men are

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by wwwtortoise(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good work you are doing here to enlighten/awaken the male folks to reality of feminine shenanigans.

You may have to adopt easy/layman's English for the benefit of all.

Cheers !

10 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
wwwtortoise:
Good work you are doing here to enlighten/awaken the male folks to reality of feminine shenanigans.

You may have to adopt easy/layman's English for the benefit of all.

Cheers !
The grammar is good. When you use layman's english to dissect a serious/important topic like this it may sound lame and basic.
We are all learning here, any person that doesn't understand a particular word should use a dictionary. It's all part of the learning process.

22 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
32.) THE FEMININE LANGUAGE :

Welcome to womaniverse(woman + universe) Dpsychologist

Just like computer has Programming Languages such as c++, c#, python and many more, It's no surprise that woman speak in another language. Not in the sense that they don't speak the same human language with men but usually their messages are encrypted and until you can decode it, you will remain in a limbo.

They are subtle creatures, sneaky, devious, and say things in code, double entendre, parables, wordplay and covert communication(by now i believe you know why)

It's time for men to break the code of the feminine language.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Examples of FEMININE LANGUAGE

1. I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
TRANSLATED: I don't want a relationship WITH YOU. Don't even BOTHER trying to go out with me since I am saying that a relationship with you and me is already not going to happen.

Scenario ;

A friend of mine many years back fell in love with a particular girl, she is everything he could ever want in a woman according to him. He asked her out but she told him she is not up to 18 that her parents won't allow her date while underage cos she was just 17. Since my guy truly loves this babe he waited till she was 18.

He asked her out again but to his greatest shock she told him she already had a boyfriend at first he taught she was just giving an excuse till he saw evidence. He asked her how Long they have been dating and she said for over 7months. The guy got angry and left. So you see, the girl gave an excuse of not wanting a r/ship before 18 but went ahead and dated another guy.

2. I think of you as a brother!

Translated: I would consider sex with you to be incest. My Brother you are in the deepest pit in friendzone.

3. I'm not ready to settle down or I enjoy the single life!
Translated : I don't want to settle down with YOU. When ever she says she is not ready she is simply saying she is not ready for you in particular.

4. I need more space!
Translated: You're becoming undesirable and unattractive.
This is when you WALK AWAY. She might have found someone, she will only come back if things didn't work out between them.

I have a thread that goes deeper on this at: https://www.nairaland.com/6052408/feminine-language

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by MrGrimm: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Examples of FEMININE LANGUAGE

1. I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
TRANSLATED: I don't want a relationship WITH YOU. Don't even BOTHER trying to go out with me since I am saying that a relationship with you and me is already not going to happen.

Scenario ;

A friend of mine many years back fell in love with a particular girl, she is everything he could ever want in a woman according to him. He asked her out but she told him she is not up to 18 that her parents won't allow her date while underage cos she was just 17. Since my guy truly loves this babe he waited till she was 18.

He asked her out again but to his greatest shock she told him she already had a boyfriend at first he taught she was just giving an excuse till he saw evidence. He asked her how Long they have been dating and she said for over 7months. The guy got angry and left. So you see, the girl gave an excuse of not wanting a r/ship before 18 but went ahead and dated another guy.

2. I think of you as a brother!

Translated: I would consider sex with you to be incest. My Brother you are in the deepest pit in friendzone.

3. I'm not ready to settle down or I enjoy the single life!
Translated : I don't want to settle down with YOU. When ever she says she is not ready she is simply saying she is not ready for you in particular.

4. I need more space!
Translated: You're becoming undesirable and unattractive.
This is when you WALK AWAY. She might have found someone, she will only come back if things didn't work out between them.

I have a thread that goes deeper on this at: https://www.nairaland.com/6052408/feminine-language

Amazing, this is the truth. She wants a relationship but not with you, because your not desirable to her. Lots of women do this and the funny thing is they don't train to do or say these things it's already inside them. This is good stuff, man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
MrGrimm:

Amazing, this is the truth. She wants a relationship but not with you, because your not desirable to her. Lots of women do this and the funny thing is they don't train to do or say these things it's already inside them. This is good stuff, man.
As you keep going deeper into the Redpill you will come to the conclusion that women are not that mysterious as they claim.

13 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmm, the truths on this thread are too REAL and BLUNT. Like wadafork. I was shocked to even see thesis on SEXUAL ECONOMY. Women go soon smell their yansh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Hmm, the truths on this thread are too REAL and BLUNT. Like wadafork. I was shocked to even see thesis on SEXUAL ECONOMY. Women go soon smell their yansh.
Lol. I know there may be Doubting thomas so i had to show a scientific research.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goodnight. Tomorrow we will continue with
AWALT
stay tuned...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
ibkonekt:

the answer is way too evident, looks are extremely important to women. only a man in denial will think money supplements this

Very good.

I will leave you with this quote

Your outlook should be so good enough she will want to know about your inlook.

5 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Lol. I know there may be Doubting thomas so i had to show a scientific research.

You are doing well. � on.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Ninejaywon:

You are doing well. � on.
Thanks bro
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Good morning Redpillers lets continue shall we

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2020

33.) AWALT ( All Women Are Like That)

AWALT does not claim that “all women are the same”, this is patently false, and is as such an absurd claim to make. Rather, AWALT presupposes that women are collectively governed by a set of underlying principles which drives their behaviour.

For example, hypergamy, solipsism, Machiavellianism and immaturity are principles which make up the AWALT umbrella. Behaviours resulting from those principles would be branch swinging, blame shifting and manipulation , among others.

This does not mean all women act on these behavioural drivers in the same way, or that said behaviours manifest to the same degree or frequency. The degree to which, and the frequency of which AWALT traits manifest certainly differs from woman to woman, but that is all that differs, the degree and frequency of behaviour, not the type of behaviour.

When a red pill man says “women branch swing, AWALT” what does he mean? He means women don’t leave relationships until they have a new one lined up.

Just because one woman has had ten relationships in the past two years, and another has had two relationships in the past ten years, the difference in frequency of behaviour does not alter the underlying nature which causes the behaviour to manifest.

A woman is a woman whether she is very hypergamous, or a little hypergamous, consciously Machiavellian, or subconsciously Machiavellian.

A woman consistently refuting one aspect of AWALT does not refute it in all aspects, she only refutes the aspect she does not represent.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2020

Degrees of AWALT:

Humanity is diverse, so inevitably there’s going to be an exception in some form or another which disproves a certain aspect of the AWALT contention.

And yet despite human diversity, there is incredible similarity among women. So much so that, we can qualitatively outline the “operating system of female behaviour” and to differing degrees, find conformity to the arguments made by AWALT.

Sure not all women are gold diggers who will only date millionaires, but many won’t date a man of equal or lesser net worth.

Sure some women date poorer men, but such a man is likely to be highly popular or attractive. However you cut it, AWALT will contend women are hypergamous.

Will hypergamy always manifest in one exact manner? No, of course not, it is not that “women are all the same” it’s more a case of “women all have the same instincts and are therefore predisposed to specific kinds of behaviour.”

Hypergamy can manifest as a desire for resources, superior genes, social status – any of these things.

People tend to get caught up on the material when thinking of hypergamy, but to really distil it down to its fulcrum, hypergamy means “a woman will only date someone she believes to be superior to her”.

So the fact a woman dates a man poorer than her does not mean she isn’t hypergamous, he has something else going on either physically, socially or psychologically that makes her believe he is superior, if this wasn’t the case, she wouldn’t be with him. However you cut it, non-hypergamous women do not exist – hence AWALT.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020

Defying One Element of AWALT Doesn’t Make A NAWALT:

So while women may be different in personality or hobby, they are still women, and therefore in matters of mating, prone to specific behaviours. For example, one woman may branch swing often, another may branch swing rarely, but both will at some point, branch swing. This is just something women do.

AWALT identifies this and accepts this. AWALT broken down to the most basic level is simple acknowledgement of aspects relating to female nature, no more, no less.

You may know a woman who often takes responsibility for her actions, but AWALT claims women are notorious blame shifters. That specific woman thus defies AWALT in this one aspect. This does not mean she doesn’t branch swing, isn’t hypergamous, or doesn’t friend zone men so she can enjoy boyfriend level commitment without actually dating.

This one woman who defies this one aspect of AWALT does not disprove AWALT, she is merely the exception to one aspect of it.

Whilst different women may defy different aspects of AWALT, no woman defies all aspects of it. A woman who refutes all aspects of AWALT is known as a unicorn, mythologically named, because such things do not exist.

AWALT doesn’t mean women can’t learn to be better partners given the right instruction, it means if they don’t receive and happily abide by such instruction, they will showcase the very worst aspects of AWALT (extreme hypergamy, immaturity, disloyalty etc).

A woman in her natural, unsculpted state is prone to the very worst of AWALT, because women of substance are made not born.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.