Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48155 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by PureGoldh(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
It will be very hard for you to find a lady that does not have an ex....we are in the 21st century for crying out loud .... Just try as much as possible to play ur part well abi you wan go kill her ex ? undecided

Guys too dey over worry themselves via women matters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Youngzedd(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

Stop simping.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Goldenheart(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin

Once debe
Always debe

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Cyoung4real(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Imagine having a relationship problem with someone that is not in relationship with you. Could never be me. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Hezmatosky: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Then love ur ex too. Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by stillmaticOG(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your prick no sweet reach undecided

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
. . . THEN GO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Just move on. She's not for you.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by TheRedpillguy: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
SIMP

4 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Kobicove(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady...

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

Mr man cut your losses and move on now! undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oga watch the movie LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN then move on if you don't want to end up a correct MUGU

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AristocraticMe: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

Critics are most welcome
You are lucky she told you.... some girl will actually tag you along and waste your time while still nursing her feeling for her Ex.... when he shows up ....story for the gods begin.... you are dumped and she move on with her ex..... so I repeat again you are lucky..

What to do ? Let her go ... simple...

You dont want to be a rebound..its not fun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Oizee(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmm u beta follow ur mind before you come here with plenty write up next time. I don't even know the advice u need again
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Love your X 2
N don't ask me Y

4 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by cray91(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
From your story you got two options
1- Bleep that bitch and let go of her

2- Keep playing along and keep fucking her from time to time but don't spend too much money on her

Be thankful she let you know she still feels for him or in contact with him, most girls dont let the new guy know they just keep going back to him to receive the regular dick "cuz once my pussy is always my pussy" have that at the back of your mind

Even after married sef girls still go back to their EX for the dick. Tha gender too mumu. They too fragile and gullible lots

Now adays money buys everything. even if she still has feelings for all her Ex. You just get small money to entice her all the stupid feelings for those mumu guys go disappear cuz naija girls dont love again

judging from your age sha you still small to understand all these cuz both you and the girl still at your exploration age

I said my Piece!
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

4 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Openbusiness: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nawa, you just met her in 2 months and you already want to jump into marriage. U get mind oh grin

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by daddytime(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol

Only you one narrate yourself finish, ask yourself question, answer the question, come begin ask us another question join. Haba na....

Wetin you want hear from us. Make una still dey respect people na...

6 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Mrlucky81(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
The way people will just meet a girl and start planning on settling with her still surprises me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by biggz82: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kill her
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by money121(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by inumidun2010(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
She's trying to tell u to keep off, or be prepared for conformation to OKAFOR's LAW... NAIJA GIRLS and EX- FACTOR... Me sef em GUILTY of this... But I don ASK GOD for FORGIVENESS ,Make Ex shift
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by chaloskyx: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
LET HER MARRY HER EX

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by mosdii(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your type Dem supposed to tie you up and call boys to beat you well well.

Tueh eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by greggng: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Just be like ozo you will be fine at last ...
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Xisnin(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove post=93547317

I think it'll be in [b:

my best interest to cut of all ties [/b]with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome
No need for critics or advice, you already answered your own question.

If you decide to go against common sense, accept full responsibility if it goes south.
Don't become an internet troll to seek revenge.
Some of those bitter boys you see opening different threads and cursing all women for betrayal actually brought
failure on themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AuthorityStyle: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Savage!! grin

Jirehz:
Vagina people vs simp

Ends in premium tears

Pls, what is ds okafor's law sef?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ugbanante: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guy, there are certain things u dont assume in a case such as this:
Dont assume she loves u in terms of affairs/intimacy
Never assume she is done completely with the ex.
Dont also assume she owes u any obligation as your lady because there is no existing contract
So, your task is to first enter into a contract (relationship).
Annul the previous and future contact with her ex( how u will achieve this is not gonna be simple)
As per the marriage, lets talk about that as things unfold in future.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DrayZee: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

I know though. Funny enough, her ex was very authoritative and controlling plus anger issues. E just tire me sha. Thanks
"authoritative and controlling"
The literal definition of how most women want their men. The anger issues gives them something to fix...adds a little drama and spice to their relationship.

She's hooked. Man obtained her with a few texts...you have no chance here.

8 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by strangest(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

stay away from the circus
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Daslim180(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
If you really want her to be with you, don’t always make yourself available for her. Block her on WhatsApp and any other media. Wait for at least 2 weeks. If she calls, declined it, you will see the magic of her falling in love with you. Thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by IamDavid(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
No big deal here. Tell here you're here for her. ask her out, let her make her decision.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Dextre(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Communication is key,sit her down and let her know that u want to date her, and why what she said makes u kinda insecure. Who knows,maybe her saying that was a way to tell you to act and actually asks her out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.