Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48154 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Elevation77: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Nomorelove post=93547317]Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

What do i do ?

I think u should start making money and leave all this bitches/holes they won’t add anything value to your life, i am talking from experience the time u wasting on this bitch is good enough for to learn a good skills that will bring food to your table man.

Those holes no get life think man ?

A word is enough for the wise !

think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her ( exactly mate) !
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Bewiseedet(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
you were not in a relationship after all
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AntiWailer: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are u crippled ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's normal especially if your breakup wasn't an embittered one. It just didn't work out due to some inevitable circumstances. Y ex-still has feelings for me. But that's bygone
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Mekanus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Op search for this guy on twitter and swallow some Redpills. Ubunjas threads are there for you too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Priye007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Let her go to avoid feeding and bringing up another man child.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by fuckaholic25(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
use your fucking head
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Ategberoson(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
don't cut ties with her, buy her luxuries things like your fellow SIMP....shebi she's the only lady left over in the world

I wonder how crazy you would be, if she was a virgin? a used lady is having feelings for her past user and you don't see it as an insult to your person?

a guy broke up with her and she's still having feelings for him speak about her low mentality, lack of principles, classlessness and tastelessness, that's the kind of lady that's driving you crazy

a lady that understand mathematics, brilliant and ready to influence you mentally will never drive your likes crazy but those used papers

some people sha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Cloud007: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
The end is already imbedded in the beginning. Premium tears loading...

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by darediamond(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome
"but have spoken about our feelings for each other."
**NEVER DATE NOR WORSE MARRY THAT GIRL**
She is not over her past relationship or no relationship with her and never can she truly love you.
Look for a MATURE and RESONABLE WOMAN not a girl nor lady.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by abbey621(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
24 year old chasing after woman.....Classic! The girl in question now tells you she has feelings for another but you still dey do strong head....Tragic! Now you've come on public forum looking for people to encourage or discourage you.....Comedy!

7 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Some boys are sad excuse for a male and pathetically poor specimen of a man. What is he even expecting?

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by SATANNIST: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
eat her shit please
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by womenareapes: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

Critics are most welcome
leave her you piece of low self-esteem simp undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Give her some space to figure out her feelings. She's confused. She might be over the guy already but thinks she still have feelings for him.
Once you make yourself unavailable to her, she might realize where her heart truly lies, whether with you or her ex.
She needs to go back and see that there's really nothing there to miss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Brody, you do not want to put urself in that position. You should understand that tho she is most likely a nice person, you're not meant for each other.

Really hate to misuse the word 'simp' as it is now being abused. But , u tell me what you will call a man who is essentially putting a stamp of approval to being a second option?....

You are not her ideal mate. Take it like a man and move on. The world is a big place! Any other thing is accepting mediocrity.. mediocrity in every other thing is fine, but not your love life. It'll hit ur self esteem, emotional stability etc.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Harrykn: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
At 24 by god's grace, i shouldn't be in nigeria. I will be going to ikeja LGA.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Helen5857: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by lilyheaven: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
Please save her from the spirit of confusion.
Whatever made the guy to leave her before,, will still cause another break up.
By the time that ex is through with her, you must have been married with children by then.
Please wake her up to reality.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by arduino: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
Another BBNaija Ozo about to be made.
It will end in tears.....

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Helen1308: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DedeNkem: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
You're not in love relationship with her and you never made a viable move to take her out on a date to start with!

She may have done that to know if you truly have serious feelings for her as you've not made any move. Or she's actually telling you the truth about her feelings for her ex.

Make a move now or forget about her and move on with your life.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Yusman316(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
To the people condemning him, so u didn't see where he wrote they have spoken about their feelings for each other. Meaning they unconsciously believed they re already dating

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Lighthammer(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Holy smith and wesson what the fvck guy? drop that girl now and i mean now else it will end in tears let her go back to her vomit
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Dreyton36: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Las Las u go do that thing wey they your mind, I'm a stoner I don't know love, I fvck u and that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by instinct57vm(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Simple Bruh. Keep fucking her while you look for a serios gal, provided ure serios too. Otherwise just continue catching fun with her only..
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by richmanrichard: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
take 100naira bus to maza-maza, enter night bus to Onitsha 2k only or attached at 5huns only. when u reach river Niger, just CME down n jump inside. all your worries wud be gone. as kwantiri tear reach Una still dey stupid. rabbish! nwanne waa!
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by yunggrin: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
KristaPretty:
You said it yourself, you are not in a relationship so you automatically turned yourself to the brother zone.
If you wanna date her, go ahead and ask her out and stop hoping and dying in silence.

Fact

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by rawpadgin(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
KristaPretty:
You said it yourself, you are not in a relationship so you automatically turned yourself to the brother zone.
If you wanna date her, go ahead and ask her out and stop hoping and dying in silence.
why are u encouraging a 24year old boy to delve into a relationship

These kids should know that a relationship @ this age is a total waste of time & won't lead to nowhere

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by rawpadgin(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
KristaPretty:
why are u encouraging a 24year old boy to delve into a relationship

These kids should know that a relationship @ this age is a total waste of time & won't lead to nowhere

Perhaps, u are of same age group
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ymstar(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Olohun a ba e settle e o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.