Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football (489 Views)

8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by PizzleGold(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Rare footage of an 8/9-year-old Lionel Messi playing a youth tournament with Newell's Old Boys. Look at his accelerations, look at his moves, look at his left foot! Destined to be THE BEST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQqldNq1uc
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by unclemaths(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Whao! I just love raw talents!!
OP, thanks for making my day.

Help children to identify their talents and develop it

Just awesome!
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Yemike(m): 3:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Dwarf indeed grin

The video is somewhat emotional
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Bluntguy: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Argentina dwarfs make some of the best footballers on earth. Like Messi, Maradona and Aguero.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Deborah98(f): 4:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Must you call him dwarf? The feat he has achieved with the dwarfism is it not paying now,,,for it is written in the Holy scripture,
A man's gift will make a way for him..

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Slawormir: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hmmmm
Messi
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Eeya

Talented kukute. See as them identify talent come harness am. For where I grow up na bad talent them dey sabi identify. You go hear

See as that Pikin dey suck you go know say he go like breast well well when he grow.
Madam hold your Pikin these her eyes show say she go like man well well.
Raw Talents are ignored. I wont blame the parents though, Nigeria wahala Don blind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2020
This is the REAL god OF SOCCER.
When God wants to play Soccer, he comes down in such forms.

So, I'm not surprised at all.
I was thinking such players could only grace this earth every 30 years but from what I can see it appears someone like MESSI can only visit every 100 years.

People can now see that CR7 is a product of Hardwork. For it's easier to be CR7 than to be MESSI.
MESSI is a aberration and not Normal. grin grin grin
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by cassidy1996(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2020
e don tay.... d guy is good
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by paulolee(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2020
cheat from small, even heard dt d day he was born he dribbled the doctor dt was trying to bring him out..
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by ojaysam25(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Barca really try for this dwarf life.....how ungrateful he is.l
Re: Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football by Femuel(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2020
paulolee:
cheat from small, even heard dt d day he was born he dribbled the doctor dt was trying to bring him out..

Gbam! No be lie grin

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard / Sure 3+ Odds For Tomorrow 19/10/20 / Barcelona Rejected Chance To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.