Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread (14233 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (2) (3) (4)

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Meet The L.O.M.L undecided
They say You dont know what you got Until you loose it. embarassed
If the whole world is on fire, no one can save me but you embarassed

ps
Im Only going to calm down when i WIN her attention. shocked
Bash me all you want, but That HEADLINE is ABSOLUTELY Justified. cool
more pics in a bit wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nackzy: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Na Photo Editor Jare or AI Camera

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

ps
Im Only going to take this down when i WIN her attention. shocked
more pics in a bit wink

Simp simp grin
Love done dey NoNo dis one

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Nackzy:
Na Photo Editor Jare or AI Camera
bros no filters oh na sony xperia she dey use dat year... so thats really toned down bro u dont have to blive me doh buh just setin the record straight

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 5:47am On Sep 04, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Simp simp grin
Love done dey NoNo dis one

I agree! why I no go Simp, babe actualy fell from the sky... I have to SYMPathize with the creature

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by JOACHINpedro: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg who get original USB cord for dash cry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Edyice: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Correct dude

The lady fine ... cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:03am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

ps
more pics in a bit wink
she is wearing a Barcelona Jersey that means she don get her own dude.

Is she a Nairalander?

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Anaerobi(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Hahahahhaha..... you have not seen my own you are saying all this. � � �

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Is she a Nairalander?

yea bro... but not the hardcore kind of Nairalander
only way she will see dis is if it makes fp

so I wouldnt get my hopes too high sad

btw how did you kno m an arsenal fan

FaAbokiWithSuit:
«{ I FINK SO, FYN GALS DONT STAY SINGLE TOO LONG

Is she a Nairalander?

yea bro... but not the hardcore kind of Nairalander
only way she will see dis is if it makes fp

so I wouldnt get my hopes too high sad

btw how did you kno m an arsenal fan

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ATTemi: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2020
U should struggle to win Money's attention!

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Anaerobi:
Hahahahhaha..... you have not seen my own you are saying all this. � � �
By all means Bros share cheesy
no b me get nairaland

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by BigJoe19: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

ps
more pics in a bit wink
Dude go and rest. How una relationship take concern nairalanders?

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Anaerobi(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
By all means Bros share cheesy no b me get nairaland
Hahahahahaha.... smiles.

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by JeffreyD1(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Lol and you think na only she de date

Make we tell am??

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Dude go and rest. How una relationship take concern nairalanders?
if u could comprehend my post ud realize we are no longer together...
besides its ROmance section...

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by BigJoe19: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

Who cares? Posting a woman picture like we have not seen one before. How many times have the woman post you on Nairaland, Mr simpson undecided undecided

Her looks are even damn average lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Who cares? Posting a woman picture like we have not seen one before. How many times have the woman post you on Nairaland, Mr simpson undecided undecided

lol... who did this to you?
nevermind bro I understand
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

ps
more pics in a bit wink
So she doesn't even know u exist? People dey this life sha

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by chiiraq802(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

Really?? You guys are no longer together...where she transfer go Man city or Inter Milan cheesy

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2020
simping is a disorder

21 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Vulcanheph(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Simp simp grin Love done dey NoNo dis one
I agree with you..... premium tears loading gringrin

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by chiiraq802(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:

SIMPson shocked......
hahahahahahahababa

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2020
chiiraq802:

Really?? You guys are no longer together...where she transfer go Man city or Inter Milan cheesy
bros na BAYERN ŜHE go o... she totaly upgrade
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Isn't this girl related to one computer post here sometimes back. You should have talk to her privately instead of making this daring move. If she is the cute type, this singular act of yours would make you look like barbequed fish to her-- dead on arrival.

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by 444crop: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Are u sure this is not d mother of my daughter Does her name start from J?
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Everyone with their definition of beauty.✌️

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
simping is a disorder
AWON nairaland gangsters shouting simp

This is actually a HUGE compliment

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
Isn't this girl related to one computer post here sometimes back. You should have talk to her privately instead of making this daring move. If she is the cute type, this singular act of yours would make you look like barbequed fish to her-- dead on arrival.
which post. please mention her, or post a link
m dying to reconect. Lost her contact bro
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Benwallt(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
which post... please mention her, or post a link
In dying to reconect. Lost her contact bro wink well sorta
I can't remember the title but she was a replica of the picture attached even with the hairdo. The post wasn't a bad one she. Take it easy, it seems you are really feeling it. I wish I could help but there is nothing I could do.

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2020
I better eat my bread with water than her skin

#afterediting life out of it

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2020
444crop:
Are u sure this is not d mother of my daughter Does her name start from J?

Ouch man
and no, the alphabet 'J' is absent from her full name

Nice try doh

What's Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship? / 19-yr-old Girl Who Slept With Kingtblakhoc And Featured In His Videos Apologize / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl