Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (82578 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Essence20:

Antelope, deer, civet, monkey...
Why not go to the jungle and protect these animals against predators like Lions, Tiger, leopard...they pose more danger to their lives more than us

Funny thing is, there are hardly any lions and leopards left in Nigeria. Tigers don't exist in Africa by the way. Please upgrade your knowledge.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Guestlander: 2:47am On Sep 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Rat

Lmao. Subway rat. Ijekuje.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by oluwaahmed: 3:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Nairaland needs to stop pushing all this rubbish to front page. We dont eat rats as a delicacy in nigeria. There are many more better topics that require front page.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by deltateam: 3:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Brachaa:
Yulk! This is a rat!!!

**pukes**

Can we just stop eating everything in the name of bush meat? Huh!

You don chop abi?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by DragonFire433: 3:59am On Sep 09, 2020
What you ate is a Lassa fever infected Rat.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by ddeola: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Bush meat turn bus meat pepper soup. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by ddeola: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2020
ddeola:
Bush meat turn bush meat pepper soup. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by pfadom: 4:45am On Sep 09, 2020
What's the mechanical advantage of chasing, killing, slaughtering, roasting cooking and eating this small rat with celebration.

In fact, it is evident there is poverty in the land. Had this innocent rat not missed its way, eating could have been tough for this son of Adam.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by charlesucheh(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2020
yuk!!!!

you couldn't even dry it properly!
just did it fresh like one otondo!
you only risked infecting yourself with any diseases that has been with that thing you call bush meat...
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Eddygre8(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Enjoy
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Wait for another one that will run into ur compound. U go eat witch!
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by tayotheplug: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Every comment here got me rolling
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2020
jimkramar:
I then washed it down with a can of Origin grin kiss kiss
My guy grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by stchinedu: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2020
And this is how you ended a 'fugitive bush animal that ran into your compound for amnesty.

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by lucky4west: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2020
this na proper enjoyment...fresh bush meat...chai see gbedu
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by lonelydora: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Are u a JW?

Lol. grin grin

I'm a Christian. Denomination doesn't matter.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by bencynthgreat: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
jimkramar:

Yes oo! Nwenne no be for Ewi
Hope you know say ewi no dey run for afternoon or day time hmmmm hope na for night him catch d ewi
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2020
ewwwww!! disgustingggg!! sad
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by godquality: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Dey chop rat call am Bush meat. Ok. Very soon you go chop Bush insects.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by derbykol(f): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2020
rossroil:
I no understand na banana be d ingredient?
It is plantain.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
apprehend you say grin which crime the rat commit grin
OP said he was just thinking in his compound. So I hereby charge the rat for breaking and entering into the OP's thought
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by peterinah: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
bros there is a culture that when you see this life rat in the afternoon, it means someone close to you will die oh. I hope it ran into your compound in the night shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by kadiri3(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
PoliteActivist:
This is EXACTLY how COVID-19 started. You heartlessly and cruely take an innocent animal's life and think that's the end of it.
coro is scam
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by RiddieBoy: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Is it the basil plant (Raihan) I'm seeing in the second picture? Op, you know what's up paa.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2020
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

When a rat has grown so big and it runs into the bush, it automatically becomes bush rat.

Please be careful of what you eat.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
mike272:

Its funny how whites have brain washed some of us into having a negative stereotype against traditional/local meals. This was the sort of meals our ancestors were eating n they lived longer n healthier

1. I honestly doubt they lived longer.

2. Remember all those old stories about 'the gods being angry' and people dying mysteriously across a village . . . your guess is as good as mine.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by loko50(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Bros, you are officially a rat eater. You can do better o. Mind you, rats carry hantavirus and Lassa virus. You are using yourself for experiment.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by rossroil(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
derbykol:
It is plantain.
why u no peel am
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by joeking2222: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
okirewaju:
Hian!
Correct Ukodo
But the choice of protein
kiss..........this one na confirm delta babe!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Essence20:

Antelope, deer, civet, monkey...
Why not go to the jungle and protect these animals against predators like Lions, Tiger, leopard...they pose more danger to their lives more than us
They don't, wild animals don't go around killing recklessly, a lion could eat once or twice in a month and forget it, unlike human beings that hunt for food, skin etc, therefore unbalancing nature.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by orogodoganyin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...

yope yope... I've heard stories
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by niceguy555: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where the picture?

Are you Ukwuani by tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.