Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (82471 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SocialJustice: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
niceguy555:

Are you Ukwuani by tribe?
No.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by niceguy555: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
No.

What tribe are you from?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SocialJustice: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
niceguy555:

What tribe are you from?
Urhobo.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by niceguy555: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Urhobo.

Ok. But the language you used there is not urhobo dialect o
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SocialJustice: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
niceguy555:

Ok. But the language you used there is not urhobo dialect o
Where? I can speak very little of more than 20 languages.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by niceguy555: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...

Are you Ukwuani by tribe?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by niceguy555: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where? I can speak very little of more than 20 languages.

Ok
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Essence20(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

They don't, wild animals don't go around killing recklessly, a lion could eat once or twice in a month and forget it, unlike human beings that hunt for food, skin etc, therefore unbalancing nature.
You know how many predators there are out there..
They may eat seldomly but with their number, preys go down in their numbers every day.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Drogunov: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

Lassa fever loaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.