Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) (3036 Views)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. / 2003-2006 Toyota Camry Or Corolla Needed Urgently ( Three Cars Needed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by bigCassava: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2020
1) tayota highlander 2004
2) √ √ rav 4 2004
3) Honda cr-v 2004

Which of them is preferable to buy and maintain?

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by uchman(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Go for the Highlander bro, more presentable, parts available, if you can get the 4 plugs engine(2AZ) ok, even if na the V6 (1MZ), perfect.

12 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2020
1 because you are a man,but if it were to be a woman I would have her choose 2

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Why is the Honda crv in the list in the first place
Go for highlander jare

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by pafo(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
No brainer. Go for thr highlander.
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Kaymaxine:
Why is the Honda crv in the list in the first place
Go for highlander jare
HIGH LAND DER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FOLLOWED BY
RAV 4 OOOOOOOOOO
HONDA NO BE MOTOR.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Openbusiness: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2020
bigCassava:
2) √ √ rav 4 2004
3) Honda cr-v 2004

It depends on YOU. All the vehicles you listed are good. My advice is:
✓If you don't have parking space and you have to be parking overnight on streets that doesn't have regular neighborhood nightwatch or vigilantes, then CRV is for you.
✓ If you're a family man with up to 4 or more members, then Highlander is for you
✓ If you are a trader that carries goods from time to time, then Highlander is for you
✓ if you live in an area with very bad roads, then Highlander is for you
✓ if none of the above applies to you and you just like a portable car you can just drive around and easy to park in tight spaces, the RAV4 is for you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by bigCassava: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks everybody. I appreciate.
Will be going for the highlander.
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2020
bigCassava:
Thanks everybody. I appreciate.
Will be going for the highlander.
if I may suggest outside your options.. I for say make u go for lexus rx330.. God will bless your pocket to get it.. pls
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by uboma(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

HIGH LAND DER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FOLLOWED BY
RAV 4 OOOOOOOOOO
HONDA NO BE MOTOR.

Why you dey yab Honda?
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by greggng: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2020
bigCassava:
2) √ √ rav 4 2004
3) Honda cr-v 2004

For me is Toyota anytime any day ...the highlander is cool if you are a man....the rav4 if you are a woman ....the Honda crv will be at the bottom cos it cannot match the ruggedity of the Toyota....
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
uboma:

Why you dey yab Honda?

I just hate Honda same way I hate Itel
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

I don't know about Itel phones but the CRV is a rugged car.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by nurey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
greggng:

For me is Toyota anytime any day ...the highlander is cool if you are a man....the rav4 if you are a woman ....the Honda crv will be at the bottom cos it cannot match the ruggedity of the Toyota....

Lies from the pit of hell. you never use K24 engine before but you can crucify it funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by adanny01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

Funny enough, both Toyotas on the list would have been on their second engine last lap before the Honda starts smoking.

9 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by slimmoney(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
And some people hate toyota same way they hate bontel
SammySteve15:

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
highlander rocks...
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by bro4u: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
bigCassava:
2) √ √ rav 4 2004
3) Honda cr-v 2004

Go for any of the other two except Honda, Honda is terrible. Ball joints more terrible.
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by mrsage(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
bro4u:

Go for any of the other two except Honda, Honda is terrible. Ball joints more terrible.

Stop misleading people. Honda is not a terrible car.

Honda engines are very rugged.

The only setback with Honda is the ball joint problem. Apart from that Honda cars are sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by mrsage(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
adanny01:

Funny enough, both Toyotas on the list would have been on their second engine last lap before the Honda starts smoking.

Tell them bro. Many of them here don't even know

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by mrsage(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Toyota vs Honda Engines

By the time Toyota started using CarPlay, many of the software's flaws had been ironed out. However, Honda still makes much more dependable vehicles than most auto manufacturers. According to MojoMotors, the average Honda vehicle lasts 209,001 miles before becoming theoretically worthless.Oct 24, 2019

Hondas have higher performance ratings than Toyotas across multiple models. For example, all Honda Civic models have higher engine horsepower than comparable Toyota Corollas. ... In fact, Honda was first an engine company before it got into producing cars. Toyota's engines are built more for reliability.Apr 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by mrsage(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Honda produces a wider variety of engines. They produce engines for the following:

Speed boats

Aircrafts

Motorcycles / Power bikes

Generators etc

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by greggng: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2020
mrsage:
Toyota vs Honda Engines

By the time Toyota started using CarPlay, many of the software's flaws had been ironed out. However, Honda still makes much more dependable vehicles than most auto manufacturers. According to MojoMotors, the average Honda vehicle lasts 209,001 miles before becoming theoretically worthless.Oct 24, 2019

Hondas have higher performance ratings than Toyotas across multiple models. For example, all Honda Civic models have higher engine horsepower than comparable Toyota Corollas. ... In fact, Honda was first an engine company before it got into producing cars. Toyota's engines are built more for reliability.Apr 16, 2019

In reality you are not making any sense cos you cannot be smarter than millions of Nigerians that rely on it ...Theoretically you might be making sense but practically as far as Nigeria is concern you are not

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by eghuan1(m): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2020
I think his point is that you are more likely to replace a Toyota engine than a Honda's. A Honda engine gives better performance than that of a Toyota

greggng:

In reality you are not making any sense cos you cannot be smarter than millions of Nigerians that rely on it ...Theoretically you might be making sense but practically as far as Nigeria is concern you are not

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by davooomat(m): 2:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by Anchor84: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
uchman:
Go for the Highlander bro, more presentable, parts available, if you can get the 4 plugs engine(2AZ) ok, even if na the V6 (1MZ), perfect.
3MZ not 1MZ
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by nurey(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Anchor84:
3MZ not 1MZ

Highlander and Rx first generation had 1mz engine variant for the V6 I have seen it with my korokoro eyes

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by nurey(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
greggng:

the only place the highlander will be my choice is when it has 3rd row seat. the CR-V is a very solid car anyday anytime.

come to think of it K24A is cheaper than 2az/1mz/3mz and far better.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by deavicky(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2020
If u have pot Tommy go for the highlander.
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by kingreign(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2020
nurey:

[s]the only place the highlander will be my choice is when it has 3rd row seat. the CR-V is a very solid car anyday anytime.

come to think of it K24A is cheaper than 2az/1mz/3mz and far better[/s].
Re: Help Me Choose one From This three Cars. (Pics) by kingreign(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2020
bigCassava:
2) √ √ rav 4 2004
3) Honda cr-v 2004

Go for highlander. It's the best of the trio. It's the most powerful, most spacious, most rugged, most common, has better road manners and handling, comfort and it's the smoothest. It has the best resale value amongst the trio.

How do I know this?

I've used a highlander 4 cylinder for 4 years and no break down. I just sold my rx330 after 6 years without any single issue. And this Highlander is actually a stripped down version of RX330 cos it shares same engine, transmission and AWD and shocks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Camry Sportz Used 5months Used. / Used Toyota Sienna 2005 / Toyota Rav 4 1997 For (400thousand Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.