Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,595 members, 5,870,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 02:41 AM

Guys What Would You Do In This Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do In This Position? (4842 Views)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Hintona(f): 8:20am On Sep 04
I saw this on website and decided to share here, as a guy if this happened to your girlfriend what will you do??

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Ningen(m): 8:30am On Sep 04
Can we talk about why cows eat grass please?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by WonderManly(m): 8:32am On Sep 04
Hintona:
I saw this on website and decided to share here, as a guy if this happened to your girlfriend what will you do??

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Hintona(f): 8:43am On Sep 04
Ningen:
Can we talk about why cows eat grass please?

no answer the question.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by ValCon888: 9:22am On Sep 04
I'll console her and support her.
Once she gets better I'll dump her.
I don't do damaged goods I'm sorry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by BigJoe19: 9:35am On Sep 04
Obviously I will dump her, I can't continue digging a hole rapists have dug wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Ningen(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04
Hintona:

no answer the question.

I'd actually. I prefer to talk about why cows eat grass because I find this question so irrelevant.

Her getting raped wouldn't change my feelings or loyalty. My only concern is that she gets all the support and care. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Chii59(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04
Ningen:

I'd actually. I prefer to talk about why cows eat grass because I find this question so irrelevant.

Her getting raped wouldn't change my feelings or loyalty. My only concern is that she gets all the support and care. undecided

100000 likes for this comment. You're a sensible young man.

11 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Ningen(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04
Chii59:

Hehe. Arigato. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 9:48pm On Sep 04
My lady won't be so dull to find her self in such situation. Why would a reasonable girl stay around guys to that extent? I am just trying to think of situation that can lead to that. Robbery? Kidnapping? Party? Hell No, A sane and reasonable lady will understand the implication of staying comfortably around opposite sex especially in places that are not public enough.

If my girl get raped by three men, then it's her fault and thus a good reason for break up.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by wisest10: 10:09pm On Sep 04
Nothing will change I will even love her more..that's the thing..afterall it's just rape, before I married her,has she not been banging other guys grin grin grin(except she was a virgin)

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Offpoint: 10:35pm On Sep 04
Some things you read you sometimes wonder if all brains are God products or there's China in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Hintona(f): 1:18am On Sep 05
Ningen:

So you're this sensible
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by 444crop: 2:04am On Sep 05
Hintona:
who rape u? Who and who? I never even believe one man can rape a woman..... Strength of woman was not just a song
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:55am On Sep 05
I will be doing like Buhari dey do for Nigeria matter, no know the way out
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanleyravos: 6:11am On Sep 05
Plut01:
My lady won't be so dull to find her self in such situation. Why would a reasonable girl stay around guys to that extent? I am just trying to think of situation that can lead to that. Robbery? Kidnapping? Party? Hell No, A sane and reasonable lady will understand the implication of staying comfortable around opposite sex especially in places that are not public enough.

If my girl get raped by three men, then it's her fault and thus a good reason for break up.
my dear brother pray you don't see evil,a young lady board a taxi with just 2 passage1 female and a male along the line she was still rape by the driver and the other passenger

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 6:14am On Sep 05
stanleyravos:
my dear brother pray you don't see evil,a young lady board a taxi with just 2 passage1 female and a male along the line she was still rape by the driver and the other passenger

And they did not rape the other girl?
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by freeborn02: 6:19am On Sep 05
Plut01:
My lady won't be so dull to find her self in such situation. Why would a reasonable girl stay around guys to that extent? I am just trying to think of situation that can lead to that. Robbery? Kidnapping? Party? Hell No, A sane and reasonable lady will understand the implication of staying comfortably around opposite sex especially in places that are not public enough.

What if she is raped during robbery in her home? What if she is raped after being kidnapped while she is traveling? Are those her faults too?

Reasoning is dead in this country. Many of you just comment without proper reasoning. Looks like the brains of many people are declining in function.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 6:43am On Sep 05
freeborn02:

What if she is raped during robbery in her home? What if she is raped after being kidnapped while she is traveling? Are those her faults too?

Reasoning is dead in this country. Many of you just comment without proper reasoning. Looks like the brains of many people are declining in function.

What if bla bla bla Guess your mind skipped where I typed Robbery and kidnapping? This alone shows you lack proper reasoning.

Forming woke but still imprisoned by your useless Ego.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 6:46am On Sep 05
freeborn02:

Reasoning is dead in this country.

Unreasonable people like you killed it wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by freeborn02: 6:48am On Sep 05
Plut01:

Unreasonable people like you killed it wink

Why did you remove the part of my post that exposed your stupidity? Why not quote them all? Dumb children everywhere.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by proclinician: 6:48am On Sep 05
freeborn02:

You could have allowed stupid boys to masturbate on the post. No need trying to correct any impression. Doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 6:54am On Sep 05
freeborn02:

I am a dumb child .
Fixed!
Tor!
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by freeborn02: 7:02am On Sep 05
Plut01:

Fixed!

Tor!

Lolz. So you've been reduced to modifying people's comments now? What a life!

What other dumb thing will your sick brain make you to do next? Will your sick brain make you to modify this comment also? cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 7:19am On Sep 05
freeborn02:

What other dumb thing will my sick brain make me to do next? Will my sick brain makes me reasonable for once? cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by freeborn02: 7:22am On Sep 05
Plut01:

cheesy cheesy
This is another post for you to edit, my dear brainless dog. cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by miracood(m): 7:43am On Sep 05
Chii59:

if ur man was raped in your presence by three hot sexy girls, will u continue to date him?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by kemicalreact: 7:53am On Sep 05
[sup][/sup]
Offpoint:
Some things you read you sometimes wonder if all brains are God products or there's China in heaven.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Openbusiness: 8:14am On Sep 05
Mmm
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:20am On Sep 05
I wouldn't know what my reaction will be until I'm faced with such challenge.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Jessepaid(m): 11:08am On Sep 05
BigJoe19:
Obviously I will dump her, I can't continue digging a hole rapists have dug wink
You are only saying this because you know that they are rapists, what if she didn't tell you about the rape event.. or had a party with some other men willingly and didn't tell you?
I don't like drama and I am a serious person but there are so many unserious women around that's why am single, but if my to be long-term girlfriend or wife were to be raped, to be honest I would feel bad and cold towards her, but I will show my support and love to help her heal and stick with her
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by cooooooks(m): 11:23am On Sep 06
It's her fault that she was raped?

Plut01:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed / I Have A New Boyfriend :D But One Problem / Never Happened To Me Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.