Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,459 members, 5,877,445 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 07:39 AM

Guys What Would You Do In This Position? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do In This Position? (4847 Views)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by cooooooks(m): 11:23am On Sep 06
Probably most honest comment.

Ahmed0336:
I wouldn't know what my reaction will be until I'm faced with such challenge.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by BabbanBura(m): 11:51am On Sep 06
Hintona:
I saw this on website and decided to share here, as a guy if this happened to your girlfriend what will you do??

Seemed some species are shopping for another form of some reason/excuse they dish for loosing dem virginities
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Chii59(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06
cooooooks:
It's her fault that she was raped?

Shows you the quality of thought many young people on this forum possess.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by cooooooks(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06
Quite scary.

Chii59:

Shows you the quality of thought many young people on this forum possess.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Chii59(f): 1:14pm On Sep 06
cooooooks:
Quite scary.

Very
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Hintona(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10
freeborn02:

What if she is raped during robbery in her home? What if she is raped after being kidnapped while she is traveling? Are those her faults too?

Reasoning is dead in this country. Many of you just comment without proper reasoning. Looks like the brains of many people are declining in function.

Guy you too get sense.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 16
Ningen:
Can we talk about why cows eat grass please?

Cos someone's gotta cut the grass n now the lawns:-)
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by BrainzMan(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16
Hmmmm a local man cannot can oh... I'l dump her ass the same way ladies wud dump a nigger who lost his wealth
And to anybody who want 2 quote me nd bash me... May all your future sons be gay
*dropsMIC

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Truvel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16
No Come Mess.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:27pm On Sep 16
Chii59:

100000 likes for this comment. You're a sensible young man.
Spits angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:30pm On Sep 16
Hintona:

So you're this sensible
Sounds like you're this simpsible... Nonsense only a sexually frustrated man would stick to such a cum bag. Quote me make aeroplane jam you. .
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by eejo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16
let me shock Nairlanders this evening. I know many girls that have been rape but kept it away from their boyfriends and Husband because of fear they will be dump. Don't ask me how I know but more than 60 percent of Nigerian girls have been rape and it is buried in their hearts. Guys learn to support your lady in any circumstances.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by dukeprince50: 10:39pm On Sep 16
Ningen:

Hehe. Arigato. smiley
wow, first time I'm hearing Japanese on nairaland. Ogenkidesuka, Ningen kun

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by TinubuGoQuench: 11:03pm On Sep 16
freeborn02:

Why did you remove the part of my post that exposed your stupidity? Why not quote them all? Dumb children everywhere.

See finishing for Plut01!!! cheesy

Cc: Plut01
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanliwise(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16
Plut01:
My lady won't be so dull to find her self in such situation. Why would a reasonable girl stay around guys to that extent? I am just trying to think of situation that can lead to that. Robbery? Kidnapping? Party? Hell No, A sane and reasonable lady will understand the implication of staying comfortably around opposite sex especially in places that are not public enough.

If my girl get raped by three men, then it's her fault and thus a good reason for break up.
Are you in SS2?
If yes, Goan read your books!!
If No, Na better slap you need, you no get sense at all
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanliwise(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16
eejo:
let me shock Nairlanders this evening. I know many girls that have been rape but kept it away from their boyfriends and Husband because of fear they will be dump. Don't ask me how I know but more than 60 percent of Nigerian girls have been rape and it is buried in their hearts. Guys learn to support your lady in any circumstances.
Mr Researcher Abeg where did you get this figures from? Lies is so easy this days, quoting figures like say na pure water.
Haba your mouth na sugar o... Linus Mbaka
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanliwise(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16
Hintona:
I saw this on website and decided to share here, as a guy if this happened to your girlfriend what will you do??
Since sex is never my priority for a partner. My answer is simply No. she just do check up and do any medical cleansing, That is all.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanliwise(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16
freeborn02:

What if she is raped during robbery in her home? What if she is raped after being kidnapped while she is traveling? Are those her faults too?

Reasoning is dead in this country. Many of you just comment without proper reasoning. Looks like the brains of many people are declining in function.
Abeg leave that bag of rice that reason with his neck instead of his brains.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by CorGier: 11:49pm On Sep 16
Staying with her isn't really the issue for me but how she copes with the PTSD.

People heal from such trauma differently, if it affects our intimacy in a way that there's little hope of things between us getting back to how it was then I might start to consider my options.

But I'll always be there for her 100%. I speak from experience BTW, only that hers was a near-rape experience. It can be really tough balancing the scales between her needs at that point in time and your primal desires as a guy. Especially if you both had a very healthy sex life prior to the said incidence.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by stanliwise(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16
CorGier:
Staying with her isn't really the issue for me but how she copes with the PTSD.

People heal from such trauma differently, if it affects our intimacy in a way that there's little hope of things between us getting back to how it was then I might start to consider my options.

But I'll always be there for her 100%. I speak from experience BTW, only that hers was a near-rape experience. It can be really tough balancing the scales between her needs at that point in time and your primal desires as a guy. Especially if you both had a very healthy sex life prior to the said incidence.
Your kind remains like 10% right now and are really endangered here in Africa. Most retards here would dump their partner with an excuse that she is used.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by kaynacy(m): 1:27am On Sep 17
dumping her would only add fuel to the burning fire...she needs support and care from her loved ones and me being the husband has to lead her through the horrible experience. na rape na,I won't leave her
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by lukui: 1:30am On Sep 17
present day nigerian ladies are worse than that, they have done worse than being raped by just three guys, some of them get raped everyday and keep mum, they just keep fucking. dont trust nigerian ladies, alot of themm are hoes.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 7:56am On Sep 17
TinubuGoQuench:

See finishing for Plut01!!! cheesy
Cc: Plut01
It happens sometimes cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Plut01: 7:58am On Sep 17
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Preshieben(f): 8:17am On Sep 17
the comments are hilarious grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by TheCork(m): 8:29am On Sep 17
Ningen:

I'd actually. I prefer to talk about why cows eat grass because I find this question so irrelevant.

Her getting raped wouldn't change my feelings or loyalty. My only concern is that she gets all the support and care. undecided

^^^^mugu..
ok so u happy to date rapist becoz she sopot n care for rapist?..abi??... bro ..serrioussly. r u ok? (No oofense) angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 17
BigJoe19:
Obviously I will dump her, I can't continue digging a hole rapists have dug wink

Wat if a gay guy raped Ur azz.
Will U hope Ur girl would still date u
Lol no offended intended, just curious.

Btw that's harsh
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Position? by TheCork(m): 8:38am On Sep 17
Chii59:

100000 likes for this comment. You're a sensible young man.

how? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.