Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Silverygold Jokes And Riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Silverygold Jokes And Riddles (415 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Jokes And Riddles. / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silverygold Jokes And Riddles by Silverygold(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2020
A guy sent a girl 30k to pay him a visit,after an hour she texted him that she had a fatal accident and nobody survived
Fear women
i repeat FEAR WOMEN
-A Weed smoker fell from the 1st floor of a storey building,a nearby crowd rushes to help him
Crowd:what happened
Weed smoker:i don't know oo,i just came now
- if you see anypost like "every dissappointment is a blessing"
Just know that the person failed jamb grin grin
Re: Silverygold Jokes And Riddles by Silverygold(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2020
My dog is so useless can you imagine we were both chased by another dog today -smoking weed before going to work is dangerous o,i nearly sacked my boss -teacher:why do human being have different blood group Perf D:so that mosquitos can enjoy different flavour -every where just dry i feel like killing myself and run away grin
Re: Silverygold Jokes And Riddles by Silverygold(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2020
I fainted 5times when an ibgo boy told me that his is my friend on bluetooth
-every family is blessed with a lazy dude called lastborn
-blessed are those boys that have no girlfriend for they shall enjoy their pocket money
-yesterday,i bought a gala and the production was/is tommorrow
Guys help me oo,are we now eating in the future grin
Re: Silverygold Jokes And Riddles by Silverygold(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2020
But no offense but please explain,girls how can you be dark skinned then dye your hair red walking around like a low battery? E good?
-the moment when you help your mum shout your siblings name and she'd be like.....Oh,you are even here,oya come and do it.
-a missing guy was seen by his parent easily,all thanks to facebook but the problem was that he was unable to walk freely again without being arrested because the post was still been shared around groups on daily basis with the caption
"missing yesterday" grin
Re: Silverygold Jokes And Riddles by Silverygold(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2020
The difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED is that
When you marry the right woman you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED. When your woman catch you with another woman you COMPLETELY FINISHED. When you marry a woman who likes shopping so much you are FINISHED COMPLETELY.
Show some love by liking and commenting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Yahoo Boys Run Mad In Abuja Yesterday See Why / When You Are Trying To Have A Girlfriend, But You Don't Have A Girlfriend / Do Not Eat When Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.