Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,370 members, 5,865,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 10:23 AM

What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? (25999 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by Gerrard59(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15
SegFault:

gringrin haba I am not saying a sensible person should do that, I am simply saying that if a job like that exists be happy, enugu self wey transport dey bastardly expensive and the only job wey dey here na 10k job wetin you go talk.

Are you saying there are no corporate/manufacturing jobs for young graduates say 90-150K in Enugu and its metropolis?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by SegFault: 5:00pm On Sep 15
Gerrard59:

Are you saying there are no corporate/manufacturing jobs for young graduates say 90-150K in Enugu and its metropolis?
I don't think so, because I have searched around, na only boy boy I dey see, but abeg if you get anywhere like that tell me make I try luck small.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by Gerrard59(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15
SegFault:

I don't think so, because I have searched around, na only boy boy I dey see, but abeg if you get anywhere like that tell me make I try luck small.

I'm not based in Enugu. I'm just surprised that good salary (non-civil service) jobs aren't available in Enugu. Have you tried Anambra (where industrial factories and commerce are located?)?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by SegFault: 5:09pm On Sep 15
Gerrard59:

I'm not based in Enugu. I'm just surprised that good salary (non-civil service) jobs aren't available in Enugu. Have you tried Anambra (where industrial factories and commerce are located?)?
Nope, but my sister stayed in anambra before, jobs are there plenty as I've heard but where to stay is a little issue for me, but I know that if I'm really ready I can damn the fact that I have no one there and move to the place.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by tzoracle: 11:26pm On Sep 16
Gerrard59:

E shock you, abi? grin I recall your topic. So what were your findings?

Abuja na scam my man, As a hustler if you no get free accomodation, flee �
Re: What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? by Gerrard59(m): 4:02am On Sep 17
tzoracle:

Abuja na scam my man, As a hustler if you no get free accomodation, flee �

Look at this big man? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: How Do Lagosians Cope On This Road? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.