Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger (2111 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / What Made You Stronger? / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Karleb(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Obingene:

I just learnt this.

However, my mum has done so much for me more than anyone ever will.

Mothers are the best but their love. IS. CONDITIONAL.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nigga44: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Most truths are lies and most lies are truths.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Palema007:
Sir, "Timid" is the right word not Humble.

Humble people become leaders.

Even "timid" people become leaders gan...I mean Jonathan was a leader wasn't he? cheesy
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Tillatalk: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2020
O. Y. O .. On your own
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2020
That in life, if everyone was for everyone as God had intended, the world would've been a better place.
If your abundance filled my lack, and my abundance filled your lack, we wouldn't have needs.
That we all have responsibility to the human race. I'm responsible for you as you're responsible for me.
That we are not in this life just for nothing/ourselves but for others.
That we are gods one to another. In us is the real proof that there's a God.
We're God's answer to prayers.
That service to humanity is the true purpose of existence.
Every human have their own course in life. Only the brave heart can accept and make peace with what life offers, whether good or not so good.

These truths made me more selfless than stronger.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Twenty8:
1).That it not just the Nigerian government that sucks but it's the fault of the people who do not condemn corruption and injustice even when it doesn't benefit them.

2). Their are a lot of tribalist online than offline, because they are cowards in real life.

3). Nairaland is filled with a lotta toxic muscularist and feminist.

4). When Nigerians dupe people they call it street smart, hustle, but when they are duped they call it corruption and injustice.

That is so true.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Chizybrown: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Drop your number I will send you Data

ChemicalReaction:
What you are to your parents is a RESPONSIBILITY, but what you are to that relative, that friend, that brother is an EMERGENCY. So, please, if they make efforts to help you, show gratitude, if not, just bounce. No need holding grudges.

There's a difference between "I'll find you something" and "how much do you need?"
If someone wants to "find you something", anything should be appreciated.

That your lover dumped you today doesn't automatically mean you'll see them hawking plantain chips or gala in traffic. You can also see them in their expensive ride, fine house and cute family while you're still broke.

Start taking all the right decisions necessary for your own growth. That you suffered growing up doesn't mean you'll become Dangote tomorrow. Life isn't Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
That at the end of the day, you have yourself to rely on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Zionbel(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Life's simply PH which I refer to as Per Head.
No one owes you nothing. So don't plan your life on expectation from anyone. And never blame anyone for your shortcomings. The first step of success is holding yourself responsible!

Also realise that no one holds the key to your success and destiny except you. There's no competition in destiny so don't find yourself in competition with anyone except yourself.

Sew your coat according to size doesn't mean you should not dream big of having a bigger coat.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Chizybrown:
Drop your number I will send you Data

Lol.. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by ceereelee: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
the lie that there is peace and joy in wealth without God
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
mariahAngel:
That in this life, if everyone was for everyone as God had intended, the world would've been a better place.
If your abundance filled my lack, and my abundance filled your lack, we wouldn't have needs.
That we all have responsibility to the human race. I'm responsible for you as you're responsible for me.
That we are not in this life for nothing/ourselves but for others.

Every human have their own course in life. Only the brave heart can accept and make peace with what life offers, whether good or not good enough.

i thought I was the only one that knows this. People think there’s God out there in heaven but I don’t believe that. I believe God is in every living thing on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Hathor5(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Being good doesn't always pay off and many 'sinners' live blessed lives.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Carchoice:
i thought I was the only one that knows this. People think there’s God out there in heaven but I don’t believe that. I believe God is in every living thing on earth.

You are a step closer to the whole truth bro.

There's indeed God and He's closer to you than you think. Seek Him and you shall find Him in His Word within you.
We are the embodiment of God Almighty. We are like mini gods within an Almighty God, we in Him and He in us, because "in Him, we live and move and have our being", therefore we can operate in His power.
There's nothing we cannot do.
When you recognize and acknowledge it, you'd realize that nothing is impossible for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

You are a step closer to the whole truth bro.

There's indeed God and He's closer to you than you think. Seek Him and you shall find Him in His Word within you.
We are the embodiment of God Almighty. We are like mini gods within an Almighty God, we in Him and He in us, because "in Him, we live and move and have our being", therefore we can operate in His power.
There's nothing we cannot do.
When you recognize and acknowledge it, you'd realize that nothing is impossible for you.

God bless you for this. I really needed someone to relate this with. Finally I have met someone that knows the truth as well. You are blessed again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Carchoice:
God bless you for this. I really needed someone to relate this with. Finally I have met someone that knows the truth as well. You are blessed again.

I'm glad smiley
Thank you.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Fastt: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Better to be slandered and attacked than to be ignored.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by isey4u(f): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
That i was betrayed by my own brother who used me overtime make do of all my savings and who was constanyly out of money each time i had money and used his kid as bait to constantly make good of my money, resources, and used me out of the fact that i am a kind person. I cant decribe how hurt i have been in the past few days.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Fastt: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
isey4u:
That i was betrayed by my own brother who used me overtime make do of all my savings and who was constanyly out of money each time i had money and used his kid as bait to constantly make good of my money, resources, and used me out of the fact that i am a kind person. I cant decribe how hurt i have been in the past few days.

You are not a kind person but a follish one. Each time? Not once but more times. And you still haven't learnt your lesson and start being unkind?
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Life has taught me me to learn from the elders up there. cool
Lol
I hope you know that elders are not always right. Foolish people grow old too. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by TAGM(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tears aren't just for the weak. .They speak to God sometimes more than words

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2020
pcguru1:
That at the end of the day, you have yourself to rely on
good morning sir. Please I can't really remember the email I used to open this acct nor the password. But please kindly send me a message at :alchemist3199@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2020
That life is hard,but it was meant to be that way.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Even "timid" people become leaders gan...I mean Jonathan was a leader wasn't he? cheesy
Are you saying Jonathan is/was timid? Lol i no know ooo cheesy
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Palema007:
Are you saying Jonathan is/was timid? Lol i no know ooo cheesy

Ehen na. Abi didn't you witness how he was bullied and pushed around by almost everyone? grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by culf: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2020
n1ky:
Don't compare yourself to others, our time are different so Wait for Your time.

very true
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by culf: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2020
SKhanmi:
Everything is temporary. Can disappear in the twinkling of on eye, including you. And life.will.go.on

you're right,
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by culf: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
so many...

the earth, life, almost everything accept God is a mirage, they is no need killing yourself over anything.

Only God is indispensable.

Be patient and wait for your time, everything/problem have an expiry date.

Whatever is worth, is worth doing well.

if it has to be done, do it.

nothing can kill you, except its your time and God allows it.

don't take life too serious... be simple, be humble, be humane, be yourself.

etc
list is too long

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by culf: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
That in life, if everyone was for everyone as God had intended, the world would've been a better place.
That we are not in this life just for nothing/ourselves but for others.
Every human have their own course in life. Only the brave heart can accept and make peace with what life offers, whether good or not so good.

God bless you. we have so many things in common... please you need to join Rotary.

happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by mariahAngel(f): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
culf:

God bless you. we have so many things in common... please you need to join Rotary.

happy Sunday
God bless you too. smiley
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Gabe427: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
I was an outward persona but then I understood life is like the toilet

your on your own when shit goes down.

I live my way not trying to please no one u respect everyone but don't fvck with me ....

all I want is to seek some small knowledge ...help my family hopefully have mine and touch the lives arround am not looking to invent some great shit
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by culf: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
God bless you too. smiley

you're welcome. Enjoy your Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married To A Nigerian / Whats The Meaning Of TONTO / Best Way To Give Alms To Huge Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.