Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (93639 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by professore(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Bruno3000:
u just made me laugh out very loud dis night... grin
Awn! Thank God.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nyenom: 2:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Now I See... Not all fools are wise; as all literates aren't wise

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Strokephysio(m): 3:07am On Sep 05, 2020
U would have ran away kwanu, why take your lives ehnn, umu aka ugbua sef..
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by silifat11(m): 5:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Why not run away , and go to somewhere else, Lagos, ? Kwara? . This is sad
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by justjify(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2020
6 years, finally wasted. sad
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Who took the snipper first between them
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by ABOVEDELAW: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2020
WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT. PRAY SERIOUSLY YOUN DON'T FALL INTO SUCH SITUATION, YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH.
Righteousness89:
The act of Suicide is High Foolishness!

Let no Man ,Movie Or Belief DECIEVE you !
Suicide Is not a way out!
Suicide is Self Murder !
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell and Destruction!!
Before you Try to take your Life, No Matter the Challenges,
Consider your Soul!
Consider Eternity
Hell is Real!
Hell Fire is not a Place to Be..
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by asanwafo: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Nobody died. They fake their death to advance the struggle against Osu cast system.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by ussy09(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2020
professore:
Instead of them to run to another part of the earth and live their lives, they decided to run outside the planet.
Both of them can't even think far
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Ogbebutannnnnnnñnnn
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by dragunov: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2020
bentwood85:
Chai!
See as the pretty lady just wasted her Púñañî.

Maggot go enjoy the pûnänī.

You are a psychopath. Mark my word. People should avoid you.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by AlphaStorm: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2020
I am suprised that we still have a Woman who can truely love a Man to the point of taking her life if she cant be with him. O ya mi lenu oooo. Btw, they made the wrong decision sha
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Tilykay(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2020
professore:
Instead of them to run to another part of the earth and live their lives, they decided to run outside the planet.

As in this person brain eh... This is sad, but you made people laugh. ��
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by MrLankeeee(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The act of Suicide is High Foolishness!

Let no Man ,Movie Or Belief DECIEVE you !
Suicide Is not a way out!
Suicide is Self Murder !
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell and Destruction!!
Before you Try to take your Life, No Matter the Challenges,
Consider your Soul!
Consider Eternity
Hell is Real!
Hell Fire is not a Place to Be..

Shebi you have Been to hell?
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by adonisuwa(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2020
I just hope you two are behaving yourselves wherever you are. Anyways RIP
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
To all our customers asking for laptop with soft touch ( screen touch), I am pleased to announce to you all that it is available now.
Brand: hp
Model: Hp probook 430 g2
Configuration: processor : Intel cori3, Hdd : 500gb, Ram: 4gb, others : webcam, soft touch screen, Windows 10 pro 64 bit, long lasting battery, black color, US fairly used, price : very affordable.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Alimat40: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Nothing good comes from anambra State. It is a very dark area in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by lucky4west: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
suicide is never an option....u can always marry some one else or relocate from Nigeria completely....but there is no repentance in the grave and eternity id forever, Jesus is the only way and He does not support suicide nor immorality
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Emyogalanya: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
wonder233:
You're the most ignorant person on this earth for saying the court asks for parental consent. Some people will just come online and be spewing rubbish
go to court and marry so easily lets see
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by professore(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Tilykay:

As in this person brain eh... This is sad, but you made people laugh. ��
grin but suicide is not an option.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by professore(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
ussy09:

Both of them can't even think far
imagine

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2020
psalmylee:
I no dey quarrel u guy,na reality I dey tell u..
Am not quarreling with you either the fact still remains that God gave them precious life to live peacefully and they decide to take it by themselves and you want me to type RIP, no matter how good and righteous life you live on earth its not everybody that will wish you RIP when you die....
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Alexpetra: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
them better wake up con read that long note, who's gonna read that episodes.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by lexander(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pls mods such news should be censored (the name of the substance or drug should be hidden ) exposing the method used in suicide is indirectly teaching other multiple ways of taking their lifes
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Solomonbature: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
to me this look like a murder case been arranged. if you dont notice anything in the picture its fine
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
omooba969:

Your girls running away to marry from outside says a lot about SE men.
Chest beaters with cigarette preeqs. angry
damn...

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by wonder233: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga, I'm a marriage registrar at Sangotedo marriage registry, Etiosa LCDA. We counsel young people about this issue all the time. Stop being ignorant and learn.
Emyogalanya:
go to court and marry so easily lets see
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by TheCork(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Titugirl:

Ye!!...yaf finish anambra people grin

Please my kondo is very had today. Can u kindly please kindly walk pass me & bend down to pick up 1 naira in the flor please. I want to kindly look at somtin please smiley
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by nzebig: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osu Caste System in Igboland Ends Today - allAfrica.com

https://allafrica.com/stories/201812280448.html
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by RuggedSniper: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
englishmart:
Two young lovers from Okija, Anambra State reportedly took their lives by drinking a poisonous substance (sniper) because their parents refused to give their consents to their getting married to each other.

https://www./251102935417443/permalink/1030420210819041/?app=fbl
^^^Ibos will not stop the osu outcast thing unless you force them at gun point to get married to one another! PURE NARSCISM.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List / Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.