Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,467 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (42380 Views)

LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Some days ago i posted on how i was duped in Alaba international market. That's the link if you missed it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357

Thanks to @ikakahu and everyone who contributed in helping me to call Mr Ben in regards to the issue. Mr Ben called me last night that he's been receiving series of calls from different people as per the issue and asked me to come for settlement. I went this morning and we amicably resolved it.

I added 10k to my initial payment of 25k then my complete set of home theater was given to me.

Once again, thank you all including the moderator who pushed my post the front page.
Moderators, please, take
https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357 down.

438 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Sirmwill: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na me call pas ooo cheesy
I disturbed the guy's life...
He did not mention my name? cheesy

594 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Openbusiness: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cool. I hope the complete home theater is working normal, not d type that only works with generator light. I never hear dar kain tin for my life bfr grin

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala coman c suntin

443 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by OlawaleBammie: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sope tie

I tried to call that man DAT day but MTN customer care service told me that the number u re trying to call is a number of one paraga seller for under bride

13 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Righteousness89(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nairaland Has Really Been a Blessing to People!

Very Good one..

569 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by rottable(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Where is your testimony offering?

41 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by PrincessB1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Cool. I hope the complete home theater is working normal, not d type that only works with generator light. I never hear dar kain tin for my life bfr grin

Honestly, that part cracked me up in his previous post grin

OP it's offering time, blessing time grin

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by MrOjay1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cool to know smiley

6 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by falcon01: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
cheesy hope this one doesnt only work with charcoal?

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg check well, make dem no go give u d one wey dey use wind energy
grin

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sirmwill:
Na me call pas ooo cheesy
I disturbed the guy's life...
He did not mention my name? cheesy

thanks a lot for the love. I honestly appreciate sir.

52 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:

���. I been think sey i wise. Not knowing i be mumu.

24 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
rottable:
Where is your testimony offering?
come to my house. I'm jamming my sound system now. Come,.. Kunnu yapa for here.

55 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Openbusiness: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
���. I been think sey i wise. Not knowing i be mumu.
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin

314 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by possibility99: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hope you've tested it. I no wan hear say na water generator dey power am ohhh grin grin I guess those in authority in the market will try and look into scamming issues.
MODIFIED

The part of the story that really sweet me was where the OP said "it pained me down to my marrow" I no fit laugh. This is just an inch of what all those yahoo victims faces . 25K OP wan do juju grin Some fools here on Nairaland will be supporting cyber crime One day, dem go scam you tooo

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Openbusiness:
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin
grin
Openbusiness:
those guys are honestly too dishonesty.

20 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ikakahu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
Some days ago i posted on how i was duped in Alaba international market. That's the link if you missed it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357

Thanks to @ikakahu and everyone who contributed in helping me to call Mr Ben in regards to the issue. Mr Ben called me last night that he's been receiving series of calls from different people as per the issue and asked me to come for settlement. I went this morning and we amicably resolved it.

I added 10k to my initial payment of 25k then my complete set of home theater was given to me.

Once again, thank you all including the moderator who pushed my post the front page.
Moderators, please, take
https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357 down.

It is good to know that you guys have settled.I don't usually have time for this but I felt bad haven gone through your write up and for the fact that I have had a similar experience around March(before the Covid 19 lockdown),I saw it necessary to put a call through.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Stallion93(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nelly4you: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
nawa ooh
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by obembet(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fear God, Fear Buhari and Fear Nairaland members

11 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ofiko123(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good for both of you..
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Thebrightest(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Noted
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by brosom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thank God you guys have settled whatsoever it is. nNEXT pPLEASE!!
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Coronavirus84: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
We thank God for the reconciliation

3 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by gangstarmonk(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thank God for you.

God bless NLanders

9 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by SmartPolician: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nairaland Has Really Been a Blessing to People!

Very Good one..

Including myself

But these tribalistic kids want to ruin the beautiful platform

37 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by twilliamx(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one Nairaland. As una mad reach, una still dey useful....

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Pr0cter: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ikakahu, Onlinealaba and all parties that intervened really did well, kudos
A good name is better than riches!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by omoluabiguy: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lol. Na the matter we dey solve, I hope say this one don gree solve.

Do you want to learn programming for free? Check out my YouTube tutorials and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw?sub_confirmation=1

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by FGonline: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Power of social media

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.