Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps (208 Views)

How To Create Social Media Like Facebook On Wapkiz Full Code / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / Enhance Your Search Engine Performance In Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps by Naijazonk: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Well let’s jump to the deal.
To Create a social media like Instagram You need the following

A Domain Name

A web hosting plan(you must have to use a Pro hosting plan with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth Since people shares videos and photos)

Custom Email ID

A Script

Activity Script.

And that’s all! Don’t worry I will Explain all for you.
A Domain Name:

is the part of a network address that identifies it as belonging to a particular domain. Domain name is One of the necessary requirements to create a Site like Instagram. Some example of domain extension are

Get the full thread below
https://naijazonk.com.ng/how-to-create-a-social-media-like-instagram-2020-simple/
yep
Re: How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps by Naijazonk: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
yes...
Re: How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps by Naijazonk: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
working
Re: How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps by Naijazonk: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
good

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Find User Input Information For My Html Form?? / Do You Need A Website Designed? / Top 5 Trending Programming Languages For Mobile App Development In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.