Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It (7070 Views)

Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled / Is Adesuwa A Benin Name? / 5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
TAO11:
I don’t have a sister, but thank you have one. She’s waiting in the bush. Hurry up! cheesy

Let the tears continue rolling.

TAO11 spread your legs..... Apart dont make me wait my mask is on already
Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

TAO11 spread your legs..... Apart dont make me wait my mask is on already
Go and committ incest. Isn’t it okay in Benin? Your Oba has led by example. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
TAO11:
Go and committ incest. Isn’t it okay in Benin. Your Oba has led by example.

I will let me taste ur nunu first

The oba you die for to be yoruba by all means possible

1 Like

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
TAO11:
Go and committ incest. Isn’t it okay in Benin? Your Oba has led by example. cheesy

Mugu.... Only you calls the Ekaladerhan story made up by our oba Erediauwa , but you still uphold that the oba of benin is regarded as a man from uhe.....

If there is no Ekaladerhan would there be uhe....

Mugu....

Same you go against oduduwa coming from sky as a myth, or even coming from libya abi saudi arabia as a myth, but preferred him coming from ife, all to attack me and prove your point, but funny enough thesame you support ogiso who were mythical kings from sky coming to rule benin and your imaginery oromiyan displaced them, just to claim the benin royal stool

Tao11 desperation kills and destroys desist fron it i beg of you

Just thesame way you said that the 1300Ad sculpture found in benin was that of ife because of its chest badge symbol, when we know that both ife and owo shared thesame artisans if there was to be a uniquesness on the both clan it should have been on their scarification, but still they share thesame scarification, olowo also made it know that before the arrivals of benins they had been purchasing arts from merchants who were selling them, and that they never had guild system for artisans, same could be said for ife too, so it all boils to the fact that both sculpture were coming from one source and the uniqueness was not determined by their purchaser but the artesians,
Most owo sculpture didnt survived because of the war they had with benins, if not we may have seen more of their copper sculptures they purchased from merchants

This is to say the artworks was not unique to their clans, or having attributes to both of their culture it is more of what the purchaser liked and what was available

Your desperation will finally consume you....

AreaFada2
Etinosa1234
Valirex
Ghostwon
Davidnazee
Samuk

1 Like

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]Mugu.... Only you calls the Ekaladerhan story made up by our oba Erediauwa , but you still uphold that the oba of benin is regarded as a man from uhe.....

Mugu....

Same you go against oduduwa coming from sky as a myth, or even coming from libya abi saudi arabia as a myth, but preferred him coming from ife, all to attack me and prove your point, but funny enough thesame you support ogiso who were mythical kings from sky coming to rule benin and your imaginery oromiyan displaced them, just to claim the benin royal stool

Just thesame way you said that the 1300Ad sculpture found in benin was that of ife because of its chest badge symbol, when we know that both ife and owo shared thesame artisans if there was to be a uniquesness on the both clan it should have been on their scarification, but still they share thesame scarification, olowo also made it know that before the arrivals of benins they had been purchasing arts from merchants who were selling them, and that they never had guild system for artisans, same could be said for ife too, so it all boils to the fact that both sculpture were coming from one source and the uniqueness was not determined by their purchaser but the artesians,
Most owo sculpture didnt survived because of the war they had with benins, if not we may have seen more of their copper sculptures they purchased from merchants

This is to say the artworks was not unique to their clans, or having attributes to both of their culture it is more of what the purchaser liked and what was available

AreaFada2
Etinosa1234
Valirex
Ghostwon
Davidnazee
Samuk [/s]
The banishment of your Ekaladerhan to Ughoton is a well grounded account.

The idea that he left Ughoton and then travelled to Uhe is Erediauwa’s fraudulent addition.

He didn’t (nor had any reason to) leave Ughoton to go elsewhere.

So, from this original story it is clear that “Uhe” is NOT “Ughoton”. grin

I know this brings flood of hot tears to your eyes.
Having said that, your Oba was praised last week at his palace as:

“Ovbi’ Oduduwa, Oba n’Uhe”.

We all know what that means, it means that:

Oduduwa of Uhe = Oduduwa of Uganda. /s grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
—————————————————————————-

Moreover, evidence for every super-story you typed here or 600 years for you. grin grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:
I will let me taste ur nunu first

The oba you die for to be yoruba by all means possible
He has stayed too long in the jungle, he now has some jungle boy inclination.

We are only calling him back to his senses to stop raping little boys and fu**ing his own relatives like you.

How was the night with your elder sister? grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Mugu.... Only you calls the Ekaladerhan story made up by our oba Erediauwa , but you still uphold that the oba of benin is regarded as a man from uhe.....

Mugu....

AreaFada2
Etinosa1234
Valirex
Ghostwon
Davidnazee
Samuk
My brother their MU-MU Na caste iron, follow come type. Benin casters must have cast into them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Mugu....

AreaFada2
Etinosa1234
Valirex
Ghostwon
Davidnazee
Samuk
My brother their MU-MU Na caste iron, follow come type. Benin casters must have cast into them. grin
The Great Oba Erediauwa was born in 1923. In 1933, The Great skillful fearless Oba Akenzua II was Secretary to the his father The Great indefatigable and unique Restorer Oba Eweka II. That year, Akenzua as prince read the first manuscript of Dr J. U. Egharevba's A Short History of Benin to his father Eweka II.

So prince Solomon at the age of 10 in 1933 was making up Ekaladerhan story for Dr Egharevba while his father and grandfather looked on. grin cheesy

This was a very difficult and delicate time for the newly restored Kingdom. Eweka II could only do so much correction. In any case Ibadan press people still had enough leverage to muddy the water subsequently.

See even in 2020. Imagine the lot here had the power to publish or refuse a history book written by an Edo man.

2 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
AreaFada2:
••• So prince Solomon at the age of 10 in 1933 was making up Ekaladerhan story for Dr Egharevba while his father and grandfather looked on. grin cheesy •••
Your illiteracy is grade ”A”.

Ekaladerhan’s story has been documented years before Chief Egharevba would contemplate becoming a historian.

The gist which all you dullards miss is that, both the account of Ekaladerhan documented before Egharevba (in H.L. Roth, 1903) and the one later documented by Egharevba himself make it clear that Ekaladerhan’s story ends at Ughoton.

The fraudulent addition which claims that Ekalderhan later left Ughoton and went to Uhe is the fabrication engineered by the incoming Omo N’Oba Erediauwa in the 1970s — and it is not surprising that this additional fraudulent aspect has no informant/source to back it up UNLIKE the original story itself which ended at Ughoton.

And it is only this particular additional fraudulent aspect that historians now regarded as an interesting nonsense. grin

Let the tears roll!

13 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
AreaFada2:

The Great Oba Erediauwa was born in 1923. In 1933, The Great skillful fearless Oba Akenzua II was Secretary to the his father The Great indefatigable and unique Restorer Oba Eweka II. That year, Akenzua as prince read the first manuscript of Dr J. U. Egharevba's A Short History of Benin to his father Eweka II.

So prince Solomon at the age of 10 in 1933 was making up Ekaladerhan story for Dr Egharevba while his father and grandfather looked on. grin cheesy

This was a very difficult and delicate time for the newly restored Kingdom. Eweka II could only do so much correction. In any case Ibadan press people still had enough leverage to muddy the water subsequently.

See even in 2020. Imagine the lot here had the power to publish or refuse a history book written by an Edo man.

Big mumu she b, her desperation is beyond anything i have seen in mylife..... It is out of this world.... Her desperation had help all of us, atleast we know were the both history are drawn

The first history written on ekaladeran aroun eaely 1920 never included ekaladeran going to ife

The quote was like a banished prince of the king waged war with his uncle and came victorious

Guy it is obvious oromiyan was false tale to unite benin with yoruba but the trumpet blew when they started their yoruba tribalism
Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by AreaFada2: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Big mumu she b, her desperation is beyond anything i have seen in mylife..... It is out of this world.... Her desperation had help all of us, atleast we know were the both history are drawn

The first history written on ekaladeran aroun eaely 1920 never included ekaladeran going to ife
That kpokpo TOA-TOA cross dresser is better ignored really.

Sha East and West chest beaters have had their ego badly bruised here.

Because Edo normally just watch them as they get their teeth into each other with their developers and Afonja accommodators antics, they thought they could just write anything they like about Edo.

Whatever story came after 1920 about Ekaladerhan, Benin still wins. Their twists turned out to be shooting themselves in the foot. grin

Potent doubts about veracity of Oduduwa as touted coming from Yemen, Nubia, Israel, Egypt or whatever looks more and more watery daily.

Do not be surprised to hear was was from India, Tibet, Mohican or Maya civilization next. grin
Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
AreaFada2:

That kpokpo TOA-TOA cross dresser is better ignored really.

Sha East and West chest beaters have had their ego badly bruised here.

Because Edo normally just watch them as they get their teeth into each other with their developers and Afonja accommodators antics, they thought they could just write anything they like about Edo.

Whatever story came after 1920 about Ekaladerhan, Benin still wins. Their twists turned out to be shooting themselves in the foot. grin

Potent doubts about veracity of Oduduwa as touted coming from Yemen, Nubia, Israel, Egypt or whatever looks more and more watery daily.

Do not be surprised to hear was was from India, Tibet, Mohican or Maya civilization next. grin
@the Benin bolded:

Listen up dullard — Chief Egharevba did not add a single thing to the Ekaladerhan story which has already been documented before him in H.L. Roth, 1903, p.53-54.

The story ended with Ekaladerhan fleeing Benin to Ughoton and ultimately being allowed by the Binis to live his independent free life in Ughoton, but being disallowed to come back to Benin.

And Egharevba’s account of 1934 agrees with this earlier account. grin

So, stop trying to deceive your people (just because you’re convinced that they’re dullards) into thinking that Egharevba was being accused by the Yorubas of fabricating an Ekaladerhan story. Nope! No Yoruba accuses him of that.

Moreover, Egharevba never fabricated the story. The same story of Ekaladerhan has been in circulation long before he himself was born, and it was documented by Roth in 1903 before Egharevba also did in 1934.

The only fabrication that occurs subsequently is the later 1970s addition to the story by your then incoming king Erediauwa and his revisionist rats.

Your then incoming Oba Erediauwa infomed his rats in the 1970s to add that Ekaladerhan later resurrected after he has lived his life at Ughoton and then fled to Ife, under the fictional name Izoduwa, when no one was actually chasing him.

So, stop trying to add the name of Yorubas to your mess. Yorubas have nothing to the with the Ekalderhan story — whether the authentic story itself (which ends at Ughoton), or the additional fraud courtesy of Erediauwa. grin

I wonder how and why Ekaladerhan later left Ughoton when the original documented account of 1903 says clearly that: “His independent sovereignty [at Ughoton] was allowed [by the Binis], but he was never to return to Benin.” ~ H.L. Roth, 1903, p.54.

Moreover, historians today have now regarded that particular fraudulent addition to the Ekalderhan story, by Erediauwa & Co., as an interesting nonsense.

So, our Oodua-Atewonro, Adimula, Olofin-Aiye is not one and the same person as your Ekaladerhan.

Yes, your prince was banished from Benin to Ughoton where he then lived as king and died — so go search for him in the Ughoton grave yards. grin

For the last time, stop bringing Yorubas into any of the two versions of your Ekalderhan’s story — be it the earlier and authentic version that ends at Ughoton, or the fraudulent version which claims he later resurrected. We have absolutely no stake in the story. grin

Meanwhile and having said that, here is an interesting $1,000,000 question for you Binis/Edos:

Where are Bini people and their Kings’ progenitors from?

(A) Ife according to the standard Benin narrative.
(B) The Sky according to the Benin mythology.
(C) Europe according to the 1823 Benin account.
(D) Egypt according to Egharevba’s 1953 edition.
(E) All of the above.

You may use any of the following lifelines:

(1) Ask the audience, (2) Phone a friend, or (3) 50-50.

grin

cc: macof, LegendHero, BabaRamoa1980, babtoundey, googi, gomojam

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
TAO11:
@the Benin bolded:

Listen up dullard — Chief Egharevba did not add a single thing to the Ekaladerhan story which has already been documented before him in H.L. Roth, 1903, p.53-54.

The story ended with Ekaladerhan fleeing Benin to Ughoton and ultimately being allowed by the Binis to live his independent free life in Ughoton, but being disallowed to come back to Benin.

And Egharevba’s account of 1934 agrees with this earlier account. grin

So, stop trying to deceive your people (just because you’re convinced that they’re dullards) into thinking that Egharevba was being accused by the Yorubas of fabricating an Ekaladerhan story. Nope! No Yoruba accuses him of that.

Moreover, Egharevba never fabricated the story. The same story of Ekaladerhan has been in circulation long before he himself was born, and it was documented by Roth in 1903 before Egharevba also did in 1934.

The only fabrication that occurs subsequently is the later 1970s addition to the story by your then incoming king Erediauwa and his revisionist rats.

Your then incoming Oba Erediauwa infomed his rats in the 1970s to add that Ekaladerhan later resurrected after he has lived his life at Ughoton and then fled to Ife, under the fictional name Izoduwa, when no one was actually chasing him.

So, stop trying to add the name of Yorubas to your mess. Yorubas have nothing to the with the Ekalderhan story — whether the authentic story itself (which ends at Ughoton), or the additional fraud courtesy of Erediauwa. grin

I wonder how and why Ekaladerhan later left Ughoton when the original documented account of 1903 says clearly that: “His independent sovereignty [at Ughoton] was allowed [by the Binis], but he was never to return to Benin.” ~ H.L. Roth, 1903, p.54.

Moreover, historians today have now regarded that particular fraudulent addition to the Ekalderhan story, by Erediauwa & Co., as an interesting nonsense.

So, our Oodua Atewonro Adimula Olofin Aiye is not one and the same person as your Ekaladerhan.

Yes, your prince was banished from Benin to Ughoton where he then lived as king and died — so go search for him in the Ughoton grave yards. grin

For the last time, stop bringing Yorubas into any of the two versions of your Ekalderhan’s story — be it the earlier and authentic version that ends at Ughoton, or the fraudulent version which claims he later resurrected. We have absolutely no stake in the story. grin

Meanwhile and having said that, here is an interesting $1,000,000 question for you Binis/Edos:

Where are Bini people and their Kings’ progenitors from?

[s](A) Ife according to the standard Benin narrative[/s]
(B) The Sky according to the Benin mythology.
(C) Europe according to the 1823 Benin account.
(D) Egypt according to Egharevba’s 1953 edition.
(E) All of the above.

You may use any of the following lifelines:

(1) Ask the audience, (2) Phone a friend, or (3) 50-50.

grin

cc: macof, LegendHero, BabaRamoa1980, babtoundey, googi, gomojam

Attaching to fraudulent ife, was a political move and nothing beyond it,

Just the way yorubas took the name oba to represent their king was a cultural move to upgrade their history

So idiot you knew the original history of ekaladeran and you still wanted to play your slyish game..... Mugu

Oba Erediauwa narrative of ekaladeran brought uhe which he equated as ife, the uhe you were running your fraudulent mouth on , wouldn't have been possible if nor Erediauwa rewriting history,

Tao11 always tag me when you are having a discussion on benin topics please i beg you don't let me find it myself

AreaFada2 the screenshot is for you.... I think you still believe on the benin-oduduwa myth you need to free yourself from that bro....

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2020
gregyboy:
Attaching to fraudulent ife, was a political move and nothing beyond it,

Just the way yorubas took the name oba to represent their king was a cultural move to upgrade their history

So idiot you knew the original history of ekaladeran and you still wanted to play your slyish game..... Mugu

Oba Erediauwa narrative of ekaladeran brought uhe which he equated as ife, the uhe you were running your fraudulent mouth on , wouldn't have been possible if nor Erediauwa rewriting history,

Tao11 always tag me when you are having a discussion on benin topics please i beg you don't let me find it myself

AreaFada2 the screenshot is for you.... I think you still believe on the benin-oduduwa myth you need to free yourself from that bro....
(1) Evidence for all your super-stories or 600 years for you. grin

(2) “Uhe” has already been documented in Benin writing as “Ife” before your Erediauwa’s pr!ck would manage to grow its first hair.

In any case, let’s just pretend that “Uhe” is “Uganda” just so you can find sleep tonight. grin

(3) Ekaladerhan was not invented by Erediauwa. The story of Ekaladerhan had been in Benin traditions long before Erediauwa or his father was born.

(4) The story begins with Ekaladerhan’s banishment from Benin to Ughoton, and ended with Ughoton where Ekaladerhan lived his life.

(5) It wasn’t until in the 1970s at the instigation of the fraudulent incoming Oba Erediauwa that a fraudulent aspect was added to the story.

(6) And the fraudulent aspect was that Ekalderhan resurrected from Ughoton grave yard and travelled to Ife to become Oduduwa. Lies from the deep pit of Erediauwa’s black and stenchy anus. grin

(7) Your Facebook poster is obviously you yourself or one of your brothers — if not, then there are many dullards in Benin who don’t even know their right from their left. grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2020
TAO11:
(1) Evidence for all your super-stories or 600 years for you. grin

(2) “Uhe” has already been documented in Benin writing as “Ife” before your Erediauwa’s pr!ck would manage to grow its first hair. In any case, let’s just pretend that “Uhe” s “Uganda” just so you can find sleep tonight. grin

(3) Ekaladerhan was not invented by Erediauwa. The story of Ekaladerhan had in Benin traditions long before Erediauwa or his father was born.

(4) The story begins with Ekaladerhan’s banishment from Benin to Ughoton, and ended with Ughoton where Ekaladerhan lived his life.

(5) It wasn’t until in the 1970s at the instigation of the fraudulent incoming Oba Erediauwa that a fraudulent aspect was added to the story.

(6) And the fraudulent aspect was that Ekalderhan resurrected from Ughoton grave yard and travelled to Ife to become Oduduwa. Lies from the deep pit of Erediauwa’s black and stenchy anus.

(7) Your Facebook poster is obviously you yourself or one of your brothers — if not, then there are many dullards in Benin who don’t even know their right from their left. grin grin

TAO11 go back to your hideout and read more benin history i bet you haven't scratched the surface yet......

You're confused i blocked all your lies ahead before you even release them
Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by TAO11(f): 2:01am On Sep 11, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]TAO11 go back to your hideout and read more benin history i bet you haven't scratched the surface yet......

You're confused i blocked all your lies ahead before you even release them[/s]
I am glad you just admitted to having no reply whatsoever — whether sensible or not as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by Timekeeper: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2020
gregyboy:

O- to, gun= strength

To strengthen....

So csn you stop claiming our idols we loaned thd yorubas

Lemme add ayelala to it

I gues we benins, are now fully aware of the fraudulent history of oromiyan and ife attached to the benin history, my wish is to set our history in the correct path... So we can tell our children the correct history instead of giving them unending arguments, if we allow myths like that of the oromiyan tales that sprang up around early 1900 by the benins for political and cultural benefits from the yoruba people naturalized into our history am sorry but even our own children will one day regard all our history as myth all because it is not connecting to them, and we may also endup loosing them completely to the yorubas too
Lets devoid every benin history from any form of mythicism to safe guard of our true identity, we are benins the oba is a full fledged ancestory benin, forget the games that they are playing with yorubas and the tales of mystical oromiyan it is a political staged myth .... In my next post i will write more on it

The symbol of ayelala is a cross this cross can be found in benin, even before the arrival of the Portuguese among the benin people and even depicted on bronze it is not a Christian cross but an indigenous cross, ayelala is a benin idol just as olokun, and ogboni, they are not new, they are only new to the yoruba people

Watch how the yorubas will start to coin the yoruba etymology of the word olokun to defend their points, but history is clear enough the cross on the olokun symbol is that of benin

Pic 1 showing the benin bronze with an hanging cross on his neck

Pic 2, an ayelala shrine in benin

Note : after benin were ayelala is mostly worship the next is ondo and ekiti state were benin descendants can also be found unlike the other parts of yoruba

Aye means the name of the God, lala means loud

Putting this two together it gives aye-sounding message

Ayellala is used to curse who so ever has stolen, lied, and people that do evi, l no evil doer can step in the shrine of ayelala or even even a wtch..... They will freeze

No likes for u at alll grin grin grin grin grin see as u dey disgrace ursef grin grin

O to gun abi u meant to say o to ge grin grin grin grin.. That lady floored u... I swear

5 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Timekeeper:

No likes for u at alll grin grin grin grin grin see as u dey disgrace ursef grin grin

O to gun abi u meant to say o to ge grin grin grin grin.. That lady floored u... I swear

It will take u 600yrs for u to sell one iphone

1 Like

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by Timekeeper: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2020
gregyboy:

It will take u 600 seconds for u to sell one iphone

It will take u 6000 years b4 u can be able to compete with tao... Dt lady is superb

3 Likes

Re: Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It by gregyboy(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Timekeeper:

It will take u 6000 years b4 u can be able to compete with tao... Dt lady is superb

Lol..... If your not even truthful with this statement tell me why i would believe your 600seconds

You need sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Les Fang-beti-pahouin / What's The Deal With Front Teeth Gaps? / Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.