Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava (237 Views)

Yabatech Registration For Returning Students - 09082964145 / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava by escohido123: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
I took my cousin to yabatech to enable him register for their forthcoming post utme.
I went to the cafe in the school and was told the fee is N5500 which we paid.
At the point of registering we were informed that the process can not be continued as he did not make the school his first choice.
I confronted the cafe guy that for university he choose lasu as his first choice while for polytechnic he choose yabatech as his first choice.The guy said we need to change his university choice to yabatech before he can proceed.
Pls house is this true? Cos I knw during jamb registration prospective students are given options in three categories of university,polytechnic and college of education.
Pls I need u guys to help me confirm this.
Re: Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava by tobillionaire(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
escohido123:
I took my cousin to yabatech to enable him register for their forthcoming post utme.
I went to the cafe in the school and was told the fee is N5500 which we paid.
At the point of registering we were informed that the process can not be continued as he did not make the school his first choice.
I confronted the cafe guy that for university he choose lasu as his first choice while for polytechnic he choose yabatech as his first choice.The guy said we need to change his university choice to yabatech before he can proceed.
Pls house is this true? Cos I knw during jamb registration prospective students are given options in three categories of university,polytechnic and college of education.
Pls I need u guys to help me confirm this.

Its true... you can register him and pray lasu's post utme commence first so as to know your stand if you should really change yaba to 1st choice or not.
As it stands, any candidate that doesn't make yaba first choice will not be admitted especially for highly competitive courses. If you don't make them 1st choice, how will you accept your admission on jamb CAPs
Re: Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava by escohido123: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
tobillionaire:

Its true... you can register him and pray lasu's post utme commence first so as to know your stand if you should really change yaba to 1st choice or not.
As it stands, any candidate that doesn't make yaba first choice will not be admitted especially for highly competitive courses. If you don't make them 1st choice, how will you accept your admission on jamb CAPs

But he can not register now.
We just want him to write yabatech post utme for formality.
His course is computer science.
Re: Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava by tobillionaire(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
escohido123:

formality? Then you can stick with lasu
Re: Yabatech Registration For Post Utme Palava by tobillionaire(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
escohido123:

If you wish to register him, follow this link... https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/
If you chose yaba as 1st or 2nd choice you're eligible fr d application, but you'll still need to make them 1st choice even if you beat cut off to get your name on the admission list. If you're having difficulty with the online payment, contact me

(1) (Reply)

Physics And Chemistry Teacher / Earn A Diploma Degree And Still Get Paid In Canada / Unilorin Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.