Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC (26904 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Sunnyja: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
simpleseyi:
Drunk liar. No matter how much you practice lying, you van never ever lie like Lai Muhammed and no matter how much you practice drinking, you can never drink as much as Goatluck Jonaddaft
Very soon, your N30k monthly online defence of these "recessionists" will no longer be able to pay your transport fare because a litre of fuel is now above N160.
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by shedy03(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sir Femi, Femi Femi, how many times I call you?
The entire APC is clueless.
See what we had when they were campaigning, am sure you know what's obtainable now.

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Udeyhere: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
femi if you join them you be fool forever
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Jostoman: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
festacman:
Femi Kuti is concentrating on his music. He believes the fights his father Fela fought were enough. Other people's fathers should also contribute to the fight. We are waiting for Atiku and Saraki. cool
and Tinubu Mr where is the cow
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by SouthNigerian: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
joefelin2345:
And Jesus said.... Y are you calling me a good man, there is no one that is good except my father that is in heaven...This is food for thought.
You are who you think others are
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Midekin(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's seems u were not yet born wen fela wa singing or probably u don't know femi or the kuti family at large. Osinbajo knows that having femi in APC will be a great success for them with d fact that kuti family never liked politics. Femi femi/Fela followers alone will add great value to APC but they can't belong to any party coz of the kind of music and their phylosphy about Nigeria bad governance
Lipscomb:
Femi seems lack sense of humor if he think Osinbajo meant it. After all you are not a politician neither you have political value.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by passiveincome01: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by IYANGBALI: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deputy1111:
Where is your sense?
See osinbajo standing like a statue beside uncle Femi

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This one doesn't know that it is a privilege for kuti to stand beside osinbajo. You are busy chasing clout her. It won't work
it has turned Femi to a millionaire abi or him don help am get loan for bank? Dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Reference(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Arse covering season.... everyone looking for a rock to hide under. Poor quality citizenship.
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Wahala90: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2020

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by anthropizzy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Joylove2324:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-invited-me-to-join-apc-says-femi-kuti/

Nice one. It is obvious that femi Anikulapo kuti hates buhari.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by ospido: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
demitola:
I doubt if any Kuti family would join a political party. They are best at being critics. Femi & Prof Osinbajo might have just joked about this in passing.
To clear the air, it is not a sin to join, be active and even run for office in a Political party except DEMOCRACY is no more our preferred system of government.

But the information is clear nau.
Femi said Prof. Osinbajo invited him to join APC.
But now you have twisted the whole story by saying Prof Osinbajo "might have just joked about this in passing."

Were you there?
The one who witnessed it said it all.

APC stooges sef.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by ospido: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Osinbande mata no even dey pain reach Pastor Tunde Bakare. When GEJ was in power, Bakare na loud speaker, na every other week he dey get prophecy and see vision. The man said GEJ destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. That's allowed, I respect that, it's his opinion and right to protest against bad governance and I support such. However, now we have a Buhari regime probably 10 times worse than GEJ govt, and then people like Bakare that were tireless robot activists during GEJ era have suddenly turn mute and lost their voice. The level of hypocrisy is just so terrible.

He can't say pom again.
You know why?

CAMA don reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by nnamdi640: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2020
What a shame!!! A professor has turned out to be an errand boy while the so called dullard from Duara sit and act like a master.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Zeesugar(f): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Them won sell market
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2020
demitola:
I doubt if any Kuti family would join a political party. They are best at being critics. Femi & Prof Osinbajo might have just joked about this in passing.
To clear the air, it is not a sin to join, be active and even run for office in a Political party except DEMOCRACY is no more our preferred system of government.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
Femi seems lack sense of humor if he think Osinbajo meant it. After all you are not a politician neither you have political value.

SHARAAAAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:55am On Sep 05, 2020
simpleseyi:
Drunk liar. No matter how much you practice lying, you van never ever lie like Lai Muhammed and no matter how much you practice drinking, you can never drink as much as Goatluck Jonaddaft

Simplyleo, such a frustrated child!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by aspiring44: 2:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Lipscomb:

Go and check the antecedent of their family history . They fight for what they believe in .
It is runs in their DNA . No matter how money is involved some people will never sell their conscience while some will sell theirs for a plate of porridge .
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Evercurious(f): 4:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Shooyie:

Errand boy? What he does is called serving, which is what leaders are meant to do but you're not used to that.

Did you call that service as a leader? God forbid bad thing for you
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Evercurious(f): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This one doesn't know that it is a privilege for kuti to stand beside osinbajo. You are busy chasing clout her. It won't work

Privilege indeed. Do you think everyone is suffering from inferiority complex like you?
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by mukthar2000(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Don't mind them my son, once u join their group u would not be able to state for clarity and posterity as ur role any more and u would notbfight for ur Nigeria fellows like I did when I was alive, Rararararaaaaa, rororororooooo

Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Ilaje1: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Midekin:
It's seems u were not yet born wen fela wa singing or probably u don't know femi or the kuti family at large. Osinbajo knows that having femi in APC will be a great success for them with d fact that kuti family never liked politics. Femi femi/Fela followers alone will add great value to APC but they can't belong to any party coz of the kind of music and their phylosphy about Nigeria bad governance

Be careful with generalization saying the Kutis never liked politics. Fela himself wanted to contest for Naija presidency, had his own party. There was Olikoye who worked with Babangida-led government...I believe he was in the government through out. While Dolupo and Olikoye kinda worked the government, Fela and Beko were opposite. Same with the their dad and mum. The only thing consistent with all of them(older generation) is that they were activists and believed in themselves. So saying Kutis never liked politics is a wrong assumption.
Re: Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC by Tonitoniton(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joylove2324:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-invited-me-to-join-apc-says-femi-kuti/

Well, since u knew it was politically multivated u would have at least sensitized fellow politically naive Nigerians to disregard Buhari and 40 thieves facades and apologise to the govt of Jonathan and Nigerians in general. Posterity will hold u accountable if u dont do the above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / 2023: Buhari To Endorse Favourite Aspirant Before Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.