Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun (244 Views)

The China Sourcing Agent: A Comprehensive Guide To Importing Products To China / More Pictures From Balogun Market Fire In Lagos, No Fire Service On sight / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun by Thathustler(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
I want to open an online store where I would be selling clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, and female jewelries. I am torn between importing from China or getting from Balogun market.

From my research there are big importers in the market that will give me at good prices and I can confirm the quality before I pay. The online store is going to be a standard one with a website and everything set up. Do you advise I import or I source locally to ensure quality.

The reason I am shying away from importing is because I won’t have control over the quality, if I order via 1688, what if they get here and they aren’t what I expected? For a start up store, quality has to be top notch. I’m kind of confused.

To the big players already in the market and have years of experience, what would you advice?
Re: Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun by Kendumazy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thathustler:
I want to open an online store where I would be selling clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, and female jewelries. I am torn between importing from China or getting from Balogun market.

From my research there are big importers in the market that will give me at good prices and I can confirm the quality before I pay. The online store is going to be a standard one with a website and everything set up. Do you advise I import or I source locally to ensure quality.
very
The reason I am shying away from importing is because I won’t have control over the quality, if I order via 1688, what if they get here and they aren’t what I expected? For a start sup store, quality has to be top notch. I’m kind of confused.

To the big players already in the market and have years of experience, what would you advice?

Go to balogun and get the product well packaged but when it comes to very unique items, you can think of getting them from China. You can contact me on whatsapp 09090287555. I will give you a little tips. All the very best.
Re: Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun by Thathustler(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kendumazy:

Go to balogun and get the product well packaged but when it comes to very unique items, you can think of getting them from China. You can contact me on whatsapp 09090287555. I will give you a little tips. All the very best.

Thank you so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Window Blind For Sale / Join Us To Make Steady Income On Networking / 3 Days Free Copywriting Class On The 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.