Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73555 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos. You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and our culture here in Russia.

So today we cooked Okro soup and asked Russians to eat and tell me what they think about this our delicious.

Even tho Glory used a small amount of pepper, they all still complained that it was too spicy.

They all loved it tho and said it would be perfect without pepper or just a small quantity.

Watch the video below to see their reaction and see what Russians think about okro soup and eba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxdZOLhamg

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Pictures

cc @lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
More pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
She thinks garri is bread for soup lmao

If you haven't yet subscribed to my channel, please follow this link to subscribe it takes just a second please https://www.youtube.com/c/AfroRossiyaTv?sub_confirmation=1

And follow Afro Rossiya Tv on IG for instant follow back

https://www.instagram.com/afrorossiyatv/

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Millimann: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?

534 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Goldp5988(f): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Have fun swallowing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by athaboi(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good job

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ikjosh04: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice Nice!!

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Vyzz: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Thazard(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them
. The media made us think they are some kind of bad commandos!

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 05, 2020
cool
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by MovieplugPH(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow....but what kinda okro is that, certainly not the Nigerian type l know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Slawormir: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

dragunov:

You're hungry?
Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by EyezofGod120: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yoruba lagba,,,na so some Russian dey drag ewedu with amala days ago,, dem no fit drag akpu and ogbono because akpu is for the okoros,,I.mean people wey dey eat Stine without drinking water,,,, grin na joke o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by lekki1444: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
now they have to rush to the toilet. bloody rushians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by RapistOnBail: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020

Abeg I Dey find Job embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
One Chinese guy cooks okra soup better than most Nigerian restaurants in China

16 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by MrFixIt007: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
How does this restore the hiked price of pump price and Electric tariff?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ayemileto(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Baba, stop adding too much pepper to your foods. Not all Nigerians love spicy foods, before they start thinking all our foods contain lots of pepper. shocked

Also, it seems many Russians are poor and hungry.

This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward shocked.

In General, thank you for representing and promoting Nigeria out there.

21 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Toyade888(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
I find this cute smiley

3 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Uyi168: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by codeigniter(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Hotzone(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not the first time
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Shellsploit: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Feeling disguted already seeing them staring at the mold of eba ⁰ tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by MrOjay1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
OP abeg no give them food with too much pepper o

See their faces already sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Guy connect me with 1 russian babe naa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by dragunov: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You're hungry?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ReubenE(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Give them Yoruba stew
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by paulolee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
so whats the big deal in Russians eatin okro for the first time??
so many nigerians that are trying Russian foods for the first time or how many Nigerians are trying to eat okro soap for the first time and its jus normal..
or is it because they are russians and we have to clap hands for them??
all i see is normal people enjoying naija food like i do and the difference is dt am black, am not recorded and posted on a forum for people to discuss how i enjoy my meal..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.