Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73588 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin well, let's celebrate it, I hope they would do same when they see us eating their delicacies
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by oluwaSavage: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
lol
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Kwili: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?
the picture speaks for itself

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by fk001(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

. The media made us think they are some kind of bad commandos!

Americans painted them black.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Dashmino: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:

Shege!�
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by lalabrother: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
I love Russians... Very accommodating people unlike what the media paints them to be, their economy isn't as great as that of the Americans but I still love Russians

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Rugaria: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very funny stuff.. Reminds me of when my then Asian gf ate egusi soup for the very first time. Babe preferred eating the egusi and eba differently... Even tried cooking the egusi later by herself just to eat it like that without eba..

8 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by OhiOfIhima: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just very soon, Putin will request for a bowl of Okro soup... lol

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by jericco1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why must they complain of it been spicy, their Russian salad is the worst dish on earth angry
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by omoadeleye(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Yoruba lagba,,,na so some Russian dey drag ewedu with amala days ago,, dem no fit drag akpu and ogbono because akpu is for the okoros,,I.mean people wey dey eat Stine without drinking water,,,, grin na joke o

Come enter heaven make i see you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
How does restore the hiked price of pump price and Electric tariff?
Learn to write with good English first before you criticize grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Adex2442: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why is it news
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by EyezofGod120: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

Come enter heaven make i see you grin grin
, someone cannot play with u grin grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:

Lol...I agree with you...

Has your anus ever screamed in peppered pain before after eating a particularly spicy vegetable soup? Mine has..and I'm Yoruba. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Judolisco(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dis woman jst called eba bread grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Russians... Oh well, good to see they are lively people unlike how Hollywood paints them.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by nsiba: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
The Mod that made this front page is a goat
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by EyezofGod120: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

,,,damn niggaarr,,na d way he.dey do you na so he dey do me too o

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by faithfull18(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Guy connect me with 1 russian babe naa
Because of why
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Biodun1929(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them

That's America and Hollywood for you. They make Russians, German, Japanese people look evil in their movies, so it is ingrained in our minds.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bright chimezie, come see white girls committing suicide o lol...

These Russians are funny.
See how they pinching eba like birds.. And one is already crying because of pepper... Very funny.

5 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by frankmoney(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
It seems foreigners don't like spicy food
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by dragunov: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

You this guy.hmm.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by marsman: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

. The media made us think they are some kind of bad commandos!
USA media bro. USA trying crush there competitors

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Electronzeez(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
They are all shouting spicy and they want to finish the food .

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Biodun1929(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Judolisco:
Dis woman jst called eba bread grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Pauladex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
You want to poison this people Abi, you think this plastic throat can swallow real eba.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Akpacha(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Nice Nice!!
whats nice? That someone ate eba?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:

Lol.... grin grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Wesporting: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
SOMETHING THAT MY RUSSIAN WIFE DO EVERYDAY
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Mrtaye: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.