Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (73559 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by hakym619(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

But nor be Hungry dey do me now..
If you know wetin dey go on for mind as i see those oyinbo Russia
I just dey reason say how i wish i fit bomb them now
If you understand what bombing is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

My G.

But Russians dem wise o
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by highdon(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
How does this restore the hiked price of pump price and Electric tariff?

No too carry am for head. Our corrupt leaders will stop at nothing to see that they reck this country. Is our duty to chase them out of power not collect peanut nd vote for them.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by chocboi78(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Russians seems to be sweet people...

Unlike how we see them on TV's and how the media present them
"American media"
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by akure1stson: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
They complained about small pepper? You didn't tell them about Yoruba stew?

grin dont insult us o grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ngozioma(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin Originated from igboland (Courtesy Of Igbo) it can only be igbo.

Igbo Amaka wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Intrepid01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

Lol...I checked it out, but was put off by the login page immediately. If you wanna create anything it must be miles above NL, how do you expect people to join a forum they can’t even peep to know what’s going on in there?

3 Likes

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Ikjosh04: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Akpacha:
whats nice? That someone ate eba?
The op is doing really well and he is promoting Nigeria culture.
Go to his YouTube page and feed your eyes and brain with his rich contents.
Don't forget to subscribe and turn on the notification.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Be the first to see the interview of the girl who rejected boyfriend's proposal in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx16ReT-MTw
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ofuonyebi: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thats the type of gold we have in Nigeria which some did not count as a great delicacy. welldone Russians...
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Spaxon(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
That babe got me cracked up when she said the Garri was like Bread for the soup. And then the other said twas lien potatoes cheesy
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by ioakpan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Check this out

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by maiiilooo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lollz. Say naa "Garri bread of the soup" Noo naa "Garri bread of life" lol
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by joebee1990(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
A so?we should boied water and drink? Joe Bee

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Allwell96: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
One of the girls look exactly like Putin.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is not the first time you will say it is the first time observing such reaction..
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by snoopanddre(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hungry wetin.... although I love okro soup sha.. especially that raw one when it is mixed with stew

You still want to bomb these poor and struggling russians? Where is ur conscience and we are complaining about buhari.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Bahamas95(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Russians are friendly but I wonder why most foreigners project them as being wicked.

Nice one OP.
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by horlarwereleh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
codeigniter:
it's gonna have a burning taste to them, and they won't enjoy it like l do, eba ati ila with small quantity of bitter, fish, stock fish, ponmo, meat sweet!!

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work, it took me more than 2 months to write, and I was kind of stupid, I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com. The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

Just checked your site out and I will say you did a pretty good job. But a lot still needs to be done.
The site interface is too big and bold, distracts a lot.
Then the forum should be light, I mean not too heavy to load.
You saw how nairaland is right??

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Lorechino(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damn nigga first thing in mind mind wasn't looking at then soup self,,, how do we relate I need update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Henrydata(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
This guy Wan kill the oyibos with pepper

grin grin grin grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by jeriwap(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
This video is better off though, unlike the last one where you were taking food across the street, and they were eating it gladly. It's very awkward shocked.[/b]

It's a westen world thing! No one got the reasoning of you wanting to kill em or something compared to what we got in Africa! undecided

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Bewiseedet(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Local man will just clear the plate before u count two

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Because of why
nigerian girls matter don tire me
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
lalabrother:
I love Russians... Very accommodating people unlike what the media paints them to be, their economy isn't as great as that of the Americans but I still love Russians
do you live there?
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
grin grin

Tinubu eats plates of pepper
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Goldenheart(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Americans know how to Potray Russians as the bad guys grin
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Shattuck(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

. The media made us think they are some kind of bad commandos!
I swear, like if you misbehave you get assassinated immediately, where everyone owns an Ak
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
nigerian girls matter don tire me
You cant manage Naija girls na russian girls you want do.
Their babes when no fit cook
Their babes who are not as docile as naija babes
Their babes when if dem tire for you they leave na him you want manage. Okay O

1 Like

Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by bewla(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:
must u add caption
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Jaqenhghar: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol....

Go there first before you start giving them unecessary adulations
Re: Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time by Lecturebidz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Millimann:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.