Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Women And Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Emotions (993 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / Secrets About Women And Sex / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Emotions by Dpsychologist: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
WOMEN AND EMOTIONS

A woman’s definition of good and bad bear little logical merit, for a woman rather be told pretty lies that charm her than be saved from colossal error that causes ill-feeling. In fact if you give women wisdom that will save them, should it happen to feel bad they will opt to ignore it, hate you for eliciting negative feeling, and defy you in the hasty deduction you’re an enemy.

Women are not known for living harmoniously with reality, they have a propensity to weave and work with delusion because they have a blind trust for emotion and value the convenience that such rapidly attained certainty provides.

Of course, the cunning can easily manipulate emotion for less than noble purposes, are pick-up artists not the perfect proof of this?

So if women are so impervious to logic and reasoned discussion, how do you persuade them into a particular course of action?

Well of course, one must speak in the language of emotion, of which there are two primary mechanisms of influence: shame/guilt and approval/validation.

Whatever is validated, approved of and praised is that which “feels right” to women, regardless of whether the thing being promoted or praised is a toxic value of a declining and degenerate culture.

Toxic here is not meant as a value judgement, but is rather meant in the sense “sure that feels good right now, indulge it, go right ahead, but in the long run you will regret what you just did, it will make you feel horrible, and you won’t be able to take it back because it’s done and all you’re left with is self-delusion in an attempt to cope.”

Using pareto principle, men are 20 % emotive and 80 % logic. While women are 20% logic and 80 emotive.

Most men will act upon logic more often than women, so men as a group are seen as logical. For women, it’s the opposite, a capacity for logic but with a preference for emotion, and hence a propensity to act upon emotional volition. Women will act on emotion more often than men, so women as a group are seen as emotional. Maxims don’t need to be “perfectly true” to be correct, they need only be “accurate most of the time.”

One need not be right all the time, for it is wiser to operate from generalisations that lead one to be right most of the time than it is to reject said generalisation on the basis it is wrong some of the time.

The prior believes in an imperfect statement on the basis it is usually right, the latter rejects an imperfect statement on the basis it is fallible. Rejecting the veracity of something on the basis it is fallible and not correct 100% of the time has to be one of the grandest forms of ignorance conceivable, yet sadly it is fairly common.
Women have a capacity for logic, but because most of the time they cannot segregate emotion from logic, their capacity for logic does not equate to possession of a logical nature.

A person that possess logic who is ill-equipped to segregate it from emotion is not as logical as someone who possess the same logic but can better segregate it from their emotion.

Having a capacity for something does not make you the thing you can sometimes do, to be characterised as something, that part of yourself has to be dominant, a capacity preferred and used often. On the logic-emotion spectrum, you have to err more towards logic than you do emotion to be considered logical, the fact you possess an ability to think logically doesn’t matter if you’re oft overridden by the visceral impulses we know as emotion.
Don’t cling to the idea that just because a woman can have a logical thought, that she is a logical being ruled by logic, this is a false equivalency. If women were logical rather than emotional beings, it would be glaringly obvious, so obvious this essay would probably not exist.

Hence pointing to women’s capacity for logic and then saying they are just as logical as men is a preposterous if not idealistic notion that cherry picks only what it wants to see.
# illimitablemen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women And Emotions by TEAMvido(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
My guy no vex o
Make I ask you one question...
Why you just carry women matter put for head like say na your hair ??..

Am just curious .

Although am your fan and i like how you write..

1 Like

Re: Women And Emotions by Dpsychologist: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
TEAMvido:
My guy no vex o
Make I ask you one question...
Why you just carry women matter put for head like say na your hair ??..

Am just curious .

Although am your fan and i like how you write..

Lol good question.

The truth is that i get pissed off anytime i see on Nairaland frontpage, where a guy with beards is being manipulated and he simps around to the extent he is being humiliated.

As for the frequency of my post there is something i call, "The Reiteration effect" When an information is constantly repeated to an individual in different forms. The information becomes incorporated into the individual.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women And Emotions by Elvisage(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
My guy why all these big big grammar ontop woman matter angry
Re: Women And Emotions by TEAMvido(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Lol good question.

"The Reiteration effect" When an information is constantly repeated to an individual in different forms. The information becomes incorporated into the individual.

Kudos..

You're right

Take this instance now .
They're some guy who've got things (in terms of finances and relationship) going fine for them .
Any advice on how to make such guys take the redpil..

Cuz i kind of feel if everything was going the direction you want, you won't give a bleep about some things .....
Re: Women And Emotions by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Elvisage:
My guy why all these big big grammar ontop woman matter angry
of all problems to solve for that matter
Re: Women And Emotions by Orpazpjr: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Lol good question.

The truth is that i get pissed off anytime i see on Nairaland frontpage, where a guy with beards is being manipulated and he simps around to the extent he is being humiliated.

As for the frequency of my post there is something i call, "The Reiteration effect" When an information is constantly repeated to an individual in different forms. The information becomes incorporated into the individual.

Dpsychologist, do ignore, your gems are liberating minds by the mile.

Great one.

But how does one go about talking more conscious logical decisions as opposed to being emotionally enveloped. Not specific to the daughters of eve!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) / Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? / What it mean when a girl stop replying to your chat after you ask her for a date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.