Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (61362 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BEATNEST(f): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
ublight:
. This ftc is dedicated to lalasticlala so he can comment here. Me sef wan learn
mtchew
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BEATNEST(f): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueOrange:

Shengen, Belgium, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Spain, Malta

Canada
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BEATNEST(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Just go to Cotonou with your money. Cameroon is also advisable.
mtchew those ones na country?,he said African nations excluded.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Mcslize: 3:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ohh thanks bro..
But it’s still enough for Aussie visa

Their spousal visa which is the most expensive is 8,000 dollars.. He can do Aussie visa

Have you asked if he has a degree? Aussie visa is not a free ticket. No skill or degree, no visa.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Etinosa1234:

True but converting to Aussie currency will give u a higher amount than when u convert to US dollar

Even if we are talking abt countries, let’s not use US dollar as a general conversion rate to all the the countries in the world
We use US Dollar generally because it is readily available and most popular. When I was travelling to Turkey, I had to change my money to US Dollar because there is definate no where I can get Turkish Lira and secondly when I was travelling to UK, Pounds was very expensive in Benin and wasn't quite available. So, I had to change to US Dollar.

I'm talking from experience

16 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by soundlala: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2020
ibadan

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Golan007:
Ghana, Togo and Burkina Faso.
Hahahahaha, chaaaiiiii.

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by soundlala: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
sweden
denmark
finland

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by IjawAboki007: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Golan007:

You wicked oo grin grin

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by money121(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by MrJibana: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Golan007:

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
BlueOrange:

Canada

Lies; maybe except Malta

2.5m in Buhari's Nigeria is less than 5,500k dollars

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lekki1444: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
iraq
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by naija1stpikin: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Central African Republic. CAR

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Okuda(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Autogduru411:
With that huge amount of money, it's either Canada, USA or Australia....

huge amount you say? in 4 months he would squander it all on bills legally considering that his ticket, visa runs and travelling expenses are not part of it. if it is, then he has no chance to survive anywhere. mind you ,2.5m is less than 5k dollars

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Autogduru411:
With that huge amount of money, it's either Canada, USA or Australia....
U call 2.5 Million Huge..?
To settle in such countries..
Please check the cost of Flight ticket from Nigeria to those countries again and get back 2me.
Also CHECK Monthly Accommodation in those countries as well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by JosephXavier: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
What skills do you have?

You can choose any European countries

If you are skilled in IT, health profession, engineering and Accounting
Since you are traveling to hustle legibly, you'll need to convince them at the embassy that you have skills to help you to be useful to their economy. They don't want liabilities and people that will be sleeping in their streets
They do not also want people to do crime

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Depression007: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
BlueOrange:

Canada
what type of work oppotunity abound in spain?

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by SmartPolician: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2020
fados4sure:

Did you say huge amount of money? Convert #2.5mil to dollars and it's equal to $5555 and after you deduct return ticket from that money, you'll be left with nothing

I'll advise he save more because standard of living are very high out there. That's why most Nigerian's result to fraud/scam/prostitution.

I shook my head the day I saw a CNN documentary of a Nigerian prostitute in Paris charging €20 per night.

The truth is, Nigerians need to be informed. All that glitters is not gold.

If you are doing well in your country, you have no business relocating elsewhere. Just travel for vacation and come back home.

I will keep saying it: No place like home

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Kubernetes: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Read about Qatar.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by magzey: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Go to South Africa or Kenya you will make it there.good luck

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by ambitiouschap17: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Liftkid is also "japaing" cheesy wink

Kai Baba God!!!! Well, anywhere you dey go, You will see the favour of God and the favour of Man.

GoodLuck!

Our time too is near
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by slyzy(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Golan007 post=93577393]Ghana, Togo and Burkina Fa

U no go meet God for house

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya. These countries are very good to do business in. There currencies are second to none. They are the most peaceful and hospitable countries in the world respectively. Travel and thank me later...�

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2020
This is why Nairaland will always be on top... Even I don learn something this morning

19 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:
I'm contemplating which country I can enter with the above budget and hustle legally. Then, bring my wife and daughter when am settled.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. wink

I spent less than half of that getting here (Canada) as long as long you go thru the legal way not some scammers called agent. Avoid them

32 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by farem: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:
I'm contemplating which country I can enter with the above budget and hustle legally. Then, bring my wife and daughter when am settled.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. wink

Biafra!

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Alimat40: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2020
If you can raise such money in this country, is there no viable business you can do with that money? Many people don't have that much and yet they are making money. I suggest you think of agriculture if you like. This money will make you millionaire if only you believed. I have traveled before it is not easy going to abroad just like that otherwise you are in for trouble. There is money in Nigeria if you believe.

18 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Okuda(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2020
dasparrow:

With what visa are you trying to enter a foreign country with precisely? Because to "hustle" legally you will need a work permit or permanent residency for the country you intend going to. To get a work permit for a western country is not easy at all talkless of permanent residency which can take years. It does not even matter how much money you currently have because that money will run out quick once you have to start paying rent, utility bills and groceries in your new country of residence.

Too many Nigerians I have noticed have enough money for airline ticket but do not have sufficient money to live relatively comfortable in the western world long enough until they can obtain either a work permit or permanent residency.

In addition, Nigerians are not aware that immigration policies are getting tougher and tougher each year. Even countries that are considered developing countries are making it extremely difficult for immigrants and potential immigrants how much more advanced countries.

I am not trying to discourage you. I am not saying you shouldn't migrate but what I am saying is be realistic. I see too many Nigerians stuck here abroad suffering. They couldn't get their papers (work permit, permanent residency permit, naturalized citizenship) as they had hoped for. They have no money to survive and before you know it, they start engaging in crime just to survive thereby soiling the already damaged reputation of Nigeria further. There is a reason why foreign missions in Nigeria make it so difficult for Nigerians to obtain a visa.

Many of you think that we are picking money on the streets here abroad but that's a fallacy. If you are able to get at least a work permit that will enable you to legally pick up employment in the country you are planning to migrate to, then by all means make the move. However, if you are thinking of coming on a tourist visa with the hope of overstaying, you will be making a big mistake.

Many of these Western countries are voting in leaders lately who are leaning towards conservative, right wing, anti-immigrant ideologies and don't want people from so-called "shithole" countries coming to their countries in search of the proverbial greener pastures except if you are perhaps a professional with skills being highly sought after in these advanced nations, example medical professionals for instance.

So think about all I have said considering that you are already married with a child. If you get stuck abroad for years on end, don't complain when another man starts taking care of your wife's sexual needs. After all, body no be firewood. Your child also needs you the father. Just saying.

- From a concerned foreign-born Nigerian residing legally in the diaspora

its inpossible to get a work kind of visa from nigeria so its definite that he is travelling on a tourist visa and who would give you work permit when you have not married a citizen or lived legally for years in diaspora before applying for a permanent residency? that guy is a joker. by the time he realize whats going on, he would wish he stayed in nigeria and started a business. but the thing is, if you tell them now, they would tell you to shutup and that if you dont knpw what you are doing you should come back let others who can hustle go.. lol.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Try Finland, Sweden, Brazil.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Owned: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Golan007:
what of Benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje