Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (61382 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2020
LZAA:

And why would he exclude African countries
All these quest for europe and US makes a lot of people miss out on good things
Botswana is a rich country with excellent ease of business
Same as Morocco,Egypt,Rwanda,Kenya
You can go to all these places,save money and guess what
They are all in AFRICA

Bro, you can migrate to any of those. I will never be interested in any African country.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 4:45am On Sep 08, 2020
lexy2014:

1. How is hustling abroad secondary to family? U still haven't explained.
2. Can u pls tell me what he said he is going abroad to hustle for?
3. Is he d first family man to leave his family to go abroad to hustle?
4 Did he say he will not provide for his family by going abroad to hustle?
5. Pls what is d "visionary idea(business)" that d money can be used for here in Nigeria?
6 From his first post, what did he say about taking his family abroad?

Bro, you get time Sha. My wife will be graduating next year. And if my migration is successful, I will invite her to join me.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Ategberoson:
with 2.5m in a new development area, you can start a retail frozen business and thank God after 3 months of consistent supply

why risk it in unforeseen place? even if you want to go hustle at least established your wife

don't make mistake not to settle your family before going because the end tunnel sometimes is sketchy

I already reserved at least a million naira for her. Am ready to take this very risk. No guys, no glory
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Timijo:
This guy is seeking attention and he's getting it. Shingbai he no get.

Dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2020
clive2u:
the guy wan travel out and you're telling him to start farming. He wouldn't have come here if he wanted to farm.

Don't mind him. As if we don't have a pig farm here.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Liftkid:
You guys are making it seem like the whole buget is 2.5 m. What I wrote intially was 2.5-3M but the whole buget is upto 3.2m
getting a legit work visa is not even about money most times. U can use 6n for studying abroad and still not get job over there. The reigning country now is canada check if you meet the requirements if not stay put in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lexy2014: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Bro, you get time Sha. My wife will be graduating next year. And if my migration is successful, I will invite her to join me.

Social media is like make belief for some people. They aren't in touch with reality so they say all sorts.

U doing what u doing cos u want to give ur family a better life. U don't owe me or anyone any explanation.

Am not an expert on traveling abroad but maybe u can consider those smaller & lesser known European countries like czech republic. It's d same Euros they spend. Some folks even fancy Turkey. U can hustle there a bit then u can move to a place like Germany if u so wish.

I pray that God will strengthen u, provide for u& guide so u that u will succeed in whatever decision u make in this matter. All d best

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Okuda(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Crispels:

You can get work visas from countries like UK while still in Nigeria. It depends on the skills you have and the company sponsoring you.

yes a cousin of mine was given this oppprtunity. she was even allowed to take her husband with her because they are both in the medical field. but these are very one off cases and its almost difficult to get such opportunities.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by kareemkamil(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2020
oooooo, it shall never be well with those that stole Nigeria dry like this
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by oge4real(f): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

True but converting to Aussie currency will give u a higher amount than when u convert to US dollar

Even if we are talking abt countries, let’s not use US dollar as a general conversion rate to all the the countries in the world

Which class of Visa are you advising this person to apply for?
I'm beginning to realise why we have many Nigerians changing churches every Sunday here all in a bid to get some sympathy and become a burden to others.

Also, OP's budget is not enough to make the cut off for bank balance required to obtain visit/tourist visa (cheapest class of visa). Worst still, any attempt to present fraudulent bank balance will be met with a 10yr ban without appeal.

People should desist from giving advise in public forums especially when they are unsure of the subject matter. Living a life as an illegal immigrant is worst than living with poverty in Nigeria.

Just be patient and make adequate/legal enquiry prior to migrating...…….OP please kindly ignore my post if you are intending to come for a tour of Aussie beaches and beer.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by pasuma(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Have you started any business in Nigeria before ? I bet you have never invested in anything before reason for your comment..

Mayeldah:
Baba forget this abroad thing and invest your N2.5m in a profiatble business. In no time you would have made enough money and will be travelling abroad for Holidays only. Bleep this abroad thing, the grass is not always greener there. People are making it here in Nigeria period.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by pasuma(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
why not share the business ideas here, except of course you want to take your share of the 2.5m like everyone else is doing ?

sunboy:
Free advice; 2.5m will not get you anywhere in the western world “legally” If you want to go get visit visa and not return ... that makes you “illegal” ... so if you wish to do it the legal way, 2.5m will not reach you.

This is from my experience; 2.5m can be multiplied x 10 within a year or two if you are genuinely looking to hustle. After my NYSC, I moved to Benin, Porto Novo to be precise with less than that amount and the rest is history.

If you think Benin republic is a country you might want to move to legally and live a comfortable life ? Reach out

I can give you a few business ideas that you can do in Benin “legally” and turn that 2.5m around quickly... on the long run When you make enough then you can decide if you want to still go oyinbo country or not.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Ategberoson(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Liftkid:

I already reserved at least a million naira for her. Am ready to take this very risk. No guys, no glory

it worth the risk then if she judiciously managed the 1m for business

I wish you well
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by ZenithMan24: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
BlueOrange:

Shengen, Belgium, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Spain, Malta

Canada

Does it cover bank balance ?
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by ZenithMan24: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is 2020 not 2005 or 1990. for you to go hustle legally you need a job offer and an employer sponsored visa( its not about your money but skill you have), for Canada if you are below 31 with masters, 3 years experience, high ielts scores you may qualify for express entry visa. don't fall into the trap of paying agent and they work visit visa for your and you get stranded and deported later. or you can study route.

But for Canada they still tend to have some provisions that makes stuff easier like one that requires just a business plan .....

What do you think about such
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother that money is more than enough believe me, how much is ticket to any of the schengen countries, b4 lockdown is between 300 to 400k, na after the lockdown, Turkish airlines to any part of the schengen country now is 400 to 600k, I have a friend going to Paris this week, he bought his ticket yesterday 530k Turkish air, the problem here is the visa, with very good contact, the visa is not more than 800k to 1m.
How about accommodation? An average rent is €200 in Germany, £300 in Cyprus for a month and you will still pay the same amount as deposit, before you add feeding, maintenance and miscellaneous...
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by OYENIYIJK: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Prazo1:

The problem with some Nigerians they cant keep they stupidity to themselves.....

Only intoo this thread i don learn much, not because i whon travel but for knowledge sake,

Bro we pray for grace , More Sales�
Amen my brother

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2020
ZenithMan24:

But for Canada they still tend to have some provisions that makes stuff easier like one that requires just a business plan .....

What do you think about such
who you do see wey see am get If you have up to 150k to 200k dols to invest ,entrepreneurs visa self dey
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by tunlex01(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2020
fados4sure:

First time travelling to another country will attract a return ticket. How is now to Dubai? Check skyscanner. The current ticket fare from Lagos to Sydney is $2600
Return ticket does not apply to all type of visa even if it's the first time.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by eaddyboy: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
austinelex:
can one who is not married get visa to the list of countries u mentioned
Yes, very possible.. just read google up and get more info.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
id911:

You know nothing bro! The Op has the money and I'm certain he can multiply that money or even more before the year runs out if baba God smiles on him again. Speak only of what you have an idea of.

Liftkid, I wish you well. Say me Hi to your little princess.

Thanks bro. i ll definately send your regards to her
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Liftkid(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2020
bolayei:
OP listen to the good advice given to you.

2.5m is not enough to travel with especially without a work permit.

Whoever is arguing with the guy that suggested dropshipping need to get his head examined.

Abroad is not as easy as people think but thanks to people that live abroad without a life and save up to show off in Nigeria.

OP whatever you did to raise 2.5m i will advice to scale it, register a company get a business account, run the account well and apply for visiting visa, travel abroad, buy a van/bus fill it up, send it to Nigeria, travel back to Nigeria, sell the bus and it's content then repeat. Save up to send your kid abroad instead

Thank you. however, I need not do dropshipping, I already have an online business that I run, "Domain flipping" to be precise. I can still do that regardless of my location.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Thank you however, I need not do dropshipping, I already have an online business that I run Domain flipping to be precise. I can still do to regardless of my location.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Thank you however, I need not do dropshipping, I already have an online business that I run Domain flipping to be precise. I can still do to regardless of my location.

Try

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
dasparrow:

With what visa are you trying to enter a foreign country with precisely? Because to "hustle" legally you will need a work permit or permanent residency for the country you intend going to. To get a work permit for a western country is not easy at all talkless of permanent residency which can take years. It does not even matter how much money you currently have because that money will run out quick once you have to start paying rent, utility bills and groceries in your new country of residence.

Too many Nigerians I have noticed have enough money for airline ticket but do not have sufficient money to live relatively comfortable in the western world long enough until they can obtain either a work permit or permanent residency.

In addition, Nigerians are not aware that immigration policies are getting tougher and tougher each year. Even countries that are considered developing countries are making it extremely difficult for immigrants and potential immigrants how much more advanced countries.

I am not trying to discourage you. I am not saying you shouldn't migrate but what I am saying is be realistic. I see too many Nigerians stuck here abroad suffering. They couldn't get their papers (work permit, permanent residency permit, naturalized citizenship) as they had hoped for. They have no money to survive and before you know it, they start engaging in crime just to survive thereby soiling the already damaged reputation of Nigeria further. There is a reason why foreign missions in Nigeria make it so difficult for Nigerians to obtain a visa.

Many of you think that we are picking money on the streets here abroad but that's a fallacy. If you are able to get at least a work permit that will enable you to legally pick up employment in the country you are planning to migrate to, then by all means make the move. However, if you are thinking of coming on a tourist visa with the hope of overstaying, you will be making a big mistake.

Many of these Western countries are voting in leaders lately who are leaning towards conservative, right wing, anti-immigrant ideologies and don't want people from so-called "shithole" countries coming to their countries in search of the proverbial greener pastures except if you are perhaps a professional with skills being highly sought after in these advanced nations, example medical professionals for instance.

So think about all I have said considering that you are already married with a child. If you get stuck abroad for years on end, don't complain when another man starts taking care of your wife's sexual needs. After all, body no be firewood. Your child also needs you the father. Just saying.

- From a concerned foreign-born Nigerian residing legally in the diaspora

You've spoken like a sage. Well done Sir
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
What exactly are your intentions of travelling to any country? to continue with corruptions, frauds and scams?

Smh vigorously. You're vile
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Okuda(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2020
tunlex01:

It's very possible to get work visa or permanent residency directly from Nigeria, (thousands of Nigerians have gotten it). Not everyone travelled on a tourist visa and you dont have to get married to a citizen to become a PR or citizen.

If the OP is a skilled worker with genuine educational and employment documents to back it up, he can start the application process to legitimately move to Canada, NZD or Australia

ok
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingbuhari:
hahahahahaha i tot u won go hustle. ... Oya go Ghana or Togo
grin grin ;Dmy mama village pay pass those two places ahaha
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
fados4sure:

How about accommodation? An average rent is €200 in Germany, £300 in Cyprus for a month and you will still pay the same amount as deposit, before you add feeding, maintenance and miscellaneous...

Leave those matter, u can share room with others, you hear him say his going to hustle, I am talking to you as someone that have traveled to more than 40 countries in this world

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Leave those matter, u can share room with others, you hear him say his going to hustle, I am talking to you as someone that have traveled to more than 40 countries in this world

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.