Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (61375 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Kingbuhari(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
2.5 too much for Europe nah
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by AirBay: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kingbuhari:
2.5 too much for Europe nah

For which europe undecided

Your username sef says a lot grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Kingbuhari(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:

Really? Will it be enough?
2m will take u comfortably to Poland with employment visa just look to right connection... Hope u are skilled worker because out there it's not which certificate u get nah what u can do
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
sammysmiles:
How can you leave your primary assignment(Family) and go for secondary(Hustle).... Can't that money be used to orchestrate a visionary idea(Business) for family here in Nigeria? And if he must go abroad let him take all his immediate family members along.... That's how people grow wrong gradually

1. How is hustling abroad secondary to family? U still haven't explained.
2. Can u pls tell me what he said he is going abroad to hustle for?
3. Is he d first family man to leave his family to go abroad to hustle?
4 Did he say he will not provide for his family by going abroad to hustle?
5. Pls what is d "visionary idea(business)" that d money can be used for here in Nigeria?
6 From his first post, what did he say about taking his family abroad?

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by TechSkill: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:
I'm contemplating which country I can enter with the above budget and hustle legally. Then, bring my wife and daughter when am settled.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. wink
Lol, bros, so fast? Your domain money na him u wan blow like this? easy oooo. If you are based in Lagos, better invest that money in importation and raise it to 50-100M within 2 years minimum...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
babakb:
Your only option is to go for Asylum/Refugee claim in Canada.....

I don't think you know what asylum means. Everybody wants to type. Gosh!
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Ebenkx(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Calabar
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Saig: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:

Will it enough for any of the above mentioned countries ?
l think it still depends on the type of hustle you are talking about
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:

Will it enough for any of the above mentioned countries ?

with just 1m naira, you go enter usa....as a matter of fact, you dont need any yeye agent....you can do the processing youself....just get the right documents...if u know what i mean

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lelion: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
LZAA:

And why would he exclude African countries
All these quest for europe and US makes a lot of people miss out on good things
Botswana is a rich country with excellent ease of business
Same as Morocco,Egypt,Rwanda,Kenya
You can go to all these places,save money and guess what
They are all in AFRICA
You are right bro.. for now, Niger Republic is one of the best African countries to make money if you stay focused and can withstand the scorching heat.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
TechSkill:
Lol, bros, so fast? Your domain money na him u wan blow like this? easy oooo. If you are based in Lagos, better invest that money in importation and raise it to 50-100M within 2 years minimum...

Invest d money in importation of what? Is it so easy to make 50-100m from an investment of 2.5m from importation in a space of 2years? I beg explain how

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by nnamdi640: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Am sure this my guy will really be confused based on various options....
Please if you don't have anybody living in those countries you mentioned as suggestion,you are wrong, because this guy needs our advice in order to leave this hell called Nigeria....
You cant suggest a place you know nothing about to a guy who is trying to leave one particular hell.What if the place you recommended is not what you think of.
I saw somebody recommending north and east Africa,hope the person knows those places very well,as far as am concern those Arabic northern Africas are so wicked to the point of treating their fellow Africans as slaves eg Lybia...
Again, I have guy staying in Kenya,this guy is thinking of relocating back to Nigeria as a result of bad economy due to Covid-19....
I will advise you to wait a while until this covid-19 is over because presently most countries are facing economic meltdown as a result of covid-19.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
azmanaty02:

Lies; maybe except Malta

2.5m in Buhari's Nigeria is less than 5,500k dollars

oga with less than 1million naira you can process any european country....as a matter of fact, it is the easiest....

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by nwele2017: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Autogduru411:
With that huge amount of money, it's either Canada, USA or Australia....
you can't got to Australia with that sum, you should budget around 6 Millon if you want to go to Australia.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by stagger: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
What kind of visa is he travelling with to do this his so-called hustle?

No work permit, no business permit, nada! Yet he wants to go and hustle without papers. Go well!
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Paromarc: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Try Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Lekute: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am sure this my guy will really be confused based on various options....
Please if you don't have anybody living in those countries you mentioned as suggestion,you are wrong, because this guy needs our advice in order to leave this hell called Nigeria....
You cant suggest a place you know nothing about to a guy who is trying to leave one particular hell.What if the place you recommended is not what you think of.
I saw somebody recommending north and east Africa,hope the person knows those places very well,as far as am concern those Arabic northern Africas are so wicked to the point of treating their fellow Africans as slaves eg Lybia...
Again, I have guy staying in Kenya,this guy is thinking of relocating back to Nigeria as a result of bad economy due to Covid-19....
I will advise you to wait a while until this covid-19 is over because presently most countries are facing economic meltdown as a result of covid-19.

Most reasonable answer to have ever read regarding this matter.

I seconded you bro, cos you are able to see what is ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by SmartyPants(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Adex2442:

Will those skuls collect hnd graduate??

Not likely for masters. But if you have some years of experience it might be worth a try.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Senatoraku: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:
I'm contemplating which country I can enter with the above budget and hustle legally. Then, bring my wife and daughter when am settled.

we have a visa to Canada for the number of years in your passport. comment under if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by TechSkill: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
lexy2014:

Invest d money in importation of what? Is it so easy to make 50-100m from an investment of 2.5m from importation in a space of 2years? I beg explain how
Bros, guys make that within a year. I just used 2 years to reduce high expectations. It is all about compounding your efforts.

And most importantly, find a good product that is innovative enough and not easily found in nearest shop in Nigeria. then use facebook ads to sell it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by TechSkill: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
SmartyPants:

Not likely for masters. But if you have some years of experience it might be worth a try.
U.S will accept HND. I dont know about Canada. It might be same.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
TechSkill:
Bros, guys make that within a year. I just used 2 years to reduce high expectations. It is all about compounding your efforts.

And most importantly, find a good product that is innovative enough and not easily found in nearest shop in Nigeria. then use facebook ads to sell it.

Oga, u haven't answered my question. Pls give me specifics. Invest d money in importation of what? Is it so easy to make 50-100m from an investment of 2.5m from importation in a space of 2years? I beg explain how.

What is d "good product that is innovative enough and not easily found in nearest shop in Nigeria"?

Who are d guys that make it within a year? Can u explain how they did? Are u one of d guys? If not, y aren't u one of d guys?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by goodman5(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Baba na USA or Canada,if not stay home
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by joiyke89: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:

NIGERIA!!!
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Autogduru411:
With that huge amount of money, it's either Canada, USA or Australia....
he won't hustle legally, read what he wrote again!
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueOrange:

Shengen, Belgium, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Spain, Malta

Canada
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by erico2k2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Etinosa1234:

When u are converting.. take regard the country conversion rate of the country

U used the conversion rate of USA to judge for the remaining countries
A naira to Aussie dollar is 250 naira. That’s more than enough for processing Aussie visa

And a naira to Canadian dollar is 270, and 320 black market

That can go a long way in processing the visa
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Soulsymbol99: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is 2020 not 2005 or 1990. for you to go hustle legally you need a job offer and an employer sponsored visa( its not about your money but skill you have), for Canada if you are below 31 with masters, 3 years experience, high ielts scores you may qualify for express entry visa. don't fall into the trap of paying agent and they work visit visa for your and you get stranded and deported later. or you can study route.

You jst told him wnt he should hear
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Germi9: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Liftkid:

Will it be enough ??
US yes...
Canada and Australia no
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Kingbuhari(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
AirBay:

For which europe undecided

Your username sef says a lot grin
Poland or Spain

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.