Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is This How Guys Break Up Their Relationships With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Guys Break Up Their Relationships With Girls (1084 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Guys Break Up Their Relationships With Girls by estylove1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
hmmm dont know where to begin it happened that i asked my boyfriend a question and d question was "Do you love me" becos of d conversation dat transpired between both of us do you know wat he said.
He started asking me if i was seeing someone else, if i wanted to dump him i dont know where he got such conclusion from afterall can't one ask his girlfriend or boyfriend such a question
wat do u think guys
Re: Is This How Guys Break Up Their Relationships With Girls by bamdil(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
Baby,
sorry for that, that answers your question. You asked with genuine interest in him, but he answered you with total disregard to your feeling, I mean what you should have done is to tell him that he is having guilty conscience for not showing you true love.

My advice, find a better guy, u are still young

Some guys are like that, ladies do this more than guys
Re: Is This How Guys Break Up Their Relationships With Girls by luxoire(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
hahahahahahahaha, urbf is one insecure and paranoid brother

heck maybe his deeds are reflected in his image of u, lol, maybe he thinks ur doing whjat he's doing.

Or he might just feel insecure, that maybe u dont need him, lol

Either way get to the bottom of that reaction, cos its weird,

thank ur lucky stars u didnt get the over-used 'u know i've always loved u baby, why r u asking again', lol, notice how that didn't really answer the question?

(1) (Reply)

Jitters / Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? / She's Is Sending Mixed Messages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.